Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (Thurs 19/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

Thought exactly the same thing. The judge should have been someone impartial on the BB team.

This may be true, but I think everyone was being a good sport and Tim's drawings just happened to be more understandable than Tahan's.

In your narrow-minded view.

Tim constantly uses religious language, if you pay attention.

Let me ask you this: If he's not a Christian, then what is he?
In my narrow minded view? What are you even talking about? How am I being narrow minded? I am just stating that Tim has pointed out to Ben on the show that he is no longer a Christian and you are arguing saying he is simply because you hate him and must try and manipulate everything he says or does into being some vile, horrible, nasty thing.

That's your big question that is meant to stump me is it? "If Tim is no a Christian, then what is he?" Hahahahaha Um an atheist perhaps? Perhaps he has faith in a different religion now that he has either not talked about or it has not been shown. He is not a Christian though. Don't you pay attention? Remember how Ben was saying it annoys him how Tim wears the crosses because Tim is not a Christian?

Wasn't there meant to be stuff about Ben's power backfiring and him getting in big trouble?

Where was that last night?

[video=youtube;QOjZ7ZRT_i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOjZ7ZRT_i4[/video]

Nothing about this was done. It seems to suggest there was some conflict? I assumed Ben maybe said something he shouldn't have, about what Ed said. Yet nothing. Was this a general promo about things, or is this an example of them at the last minute removing something so Mr Bean keeps coming across as doing no wrong. Maybe they thought it was mean and it'd hurt his grandma's feelings :(

Also the painting competition was rigged for Tim. His paintings were easier.

Having housemates judge would also have left it open to complete bias.

Last edited:
In my narrow minded view? What are you even talking about? How am I being narrow minded? I am just stating that Tim has pointed out to Ben on the show that he is no longer a Christian and you are arguing saying he is simply because you hate him and must try and manipulate everything he says or does into being some vile, horrible, nasty thing.

That's your big question that is meant to stump me is it? "If Tim is no a Christian, then what is he?" Hahahahaha Um an atheist perhaps? Perhaps he has faith in a different religion now that he has either not talked about or it has not been shown. He is not a Christian though. Don't you pay attention? Remember how Ben was saying it annoys him how Tim wears the crosses because Tim is not a Christian?

It's you who has not been paying attention. Tim has not said he is no longer a Christian. He still believes in God and Jesus. He is just a different type of Christian than he used to be. He certainly is not an atheist.

Have you ever thought that Tim might having been spinning a yarn to Ben in order to try to get a response out of Ben? Tim is known for his lying, and it came across to me that Tim was evasive in his conversation with Ben about his crosses.

I would really like the atheists in the house - Tully, Tahan, Ben, Drew - get together and quiz Tim on what his religious beliefs really are.

My cynical view is that everything Tim does is to better his chances of getting the money. Showing his confusing collection of crosses to Ben was guaranteed to get Tim airtime.

Wasn't there meant to be stuff about Ben's power backfiring and him getting in big trouble?

Where was that last night?

Also the painting competition was rigged for Tim. His paintings were easier.

Having housemates judge would also have left it open to complete bias.

The potential for complete bias is what makes it such a potentially good reality TV challenge.

much as people dislike Tully and Tahan I'm hoping the screechy sisters or Jade go this week ... mostly I guess the sisters because i dont think my poor ears can take much more punishment from them!! but also Jade because I'm struggling to find anything remotely interesting in her and I think she was pretty poor in how she dealt with going to the PS with Tim ...

Well Jade's going nowhere. Did you somehow forget she was saved?

Well Jade's going nowhere. Did you somehow forget she was saved?
It's called 'hater syndrome'.
Sharon also suffers from this when she expressed that her children wanted Jade to go instead of Heidi when she was not, in fact, up for eviction.

Back