Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (Thurs 19/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

But we didnt see any of that! In fact Ben was hardly in the show. Which I must admit was a refreshing change.
When they said "in the most shocking week yet" I didn't assume they meant tonight necessarily. Then again I never assume Ch 9 is literal with anything. Could be tomorrow that we see it. :)

yes sure am. tim wins as he makes a fool of both jade and ed and gains sympathy for being rejected but having a go as the average joe.

Yep agree.
Tim comes out of this being the average nice guy rejected by the hot girl who only has eyes for the jock.

Tim is no longer a christian.

Yes he is. He still talks about God and Jesus. I have even heard him talk about Jesus as the force of nature, or some such mystical rubbish. He has only said he has given up church, because God is bigger than the church. He has also given up the central teaching of Jesus (and Buddha for that matter), which is universal love. Tim gives lip service to Jesus, but the real object of his worship is himself.

Yes he is. He still talks about God and Jesus. I have even heard him talk about Jesus as the force of nature, or some such mystical rubbish. He has only said he has given up church, because God is bigger than the church. He has also given up the central teaching of Jesus (and Buddha for that matter), which is universal love. Tim gives lip service to Jesus, but the real object of his worship is himself.
Hahahaha you are so obsessed with Tim considering how much you hate him. He has said that he no longer believe's that Jesus was the saviour so therefore, no, he is no longer a Christian.

Hahahaha you are so obsessed with Tim considering how much you hate him. He has said that he no longer believe's that Jesus was the saviour so therefore, no, he is no longer a Christian.

In your narrow-minded view.

Tim constantly uses religious language, if you pay attention.

Let me ask you this: If he's not a Christian, then what is he?

Okay...

1) Tim should have saved tahan. I obviously wanted jade saved, but the fact tahan came second in the games and lets be honest, she had to draw harder things- Tim should have given the save to her.
2) tahan is very emotional tonight. I feel for her. She isn't the kind of girl to cry so watching that, you know she is not coping. I think things are building up and even though she said she didn't need anyone at the same time she never said she wants everyone to dislike her and I think she feels this way.
3) this jade thing is effing cringeworthy. I can't take it anymore! She is really stupid at times. Yes I said it. Yes I am aware I have defended this girl but gee whiz- get a clue! Stop chasing him, you look ridiculous!
4) Tim it was cute, but just stop! You don't need jade... She is a no hoper! She is sweet and she is a delight as a person, but she is effed up when it comes to guys!
5) mikkayla you kind of suck as a friend- seriously! I would prefer a friend to tell me straight up if I was being too much. Sure I'd be annoyed with you, but I'd love you that much more because I'd trust you more than any other friend.
6) Tully honestly thinks she is entitled to stuff. Can't believe she actually thought Tim would choose her.
7) sugar sisters take everything so well. I don't know how they do it. I actually envy how they just take things in their stride.
8) ed you are a dick! The only praise for jade to ight is the fact she told Tim straight up that she was not interested. That's how you do it ed!
9) Ben is growing on me. I like his little comments and the little quirky things he does. He would be amazing narrating a story. He really is like mr bean.
10) I enjoyed how tully was really good with mikkayla in the nurse challenge. She was very positive and full of praise. I like that she was very encouraging. Don't get me wrong still want her gone. This is a small part I likes of her, I can do without it if it means I never have to watch the sulkiness.

Okay, that is all

Btw jade is still my favourite. I still think her personality is beautiful. She is easy going and I love her sweetness. I can admit when my fave has flaws though.

i thought she handled Tim really well.
he was being all weird and creepy. it would have made me feel uncomfortable but she was really nice about it until he pushed a little bit too far, then she just started prattling on about Ed to get him to back off.

exactly. Jade even said, directly to Tim, please don't take me in there and when he did anyway she was kind of forced to make it clear she's not interested in him that way. at all.

Hahaha, Tim has balls taking Jade even when she made it clear she didn't want to go. And the awkward conversations between them in the presidential suite was pretty hilarious.

Just watched tonight's episode and thought I'd add a few quick thoughts before bed.

1. So many hilariously awkward moments!

- Mikkayla and Tahan on car wash duty.
- Tim and Jade in the PS.
- Jade and Ed and the never-ending story.

tumblr_lmy19yBL0y1qbs5kvo1_500.gif

2. Tully continues to live in fantasy land.

- Omg I like totally for reals wept at the TV because I love you so much Ben. Like we are totally BFFs and I'm so lke ecstatic that your back because I totally can't live without you. Can you spell DELUSIONAL!
- Waaaaaaaaaa! I didn't get saved! Waaaa woe is me! Why is life so cruel!?!

SIMPLE NO ONE LIKES YOU!
tumblr_mr4o1fiD781ql5yr7o1_500.gif

3. Jade is now a full on AVO level stalker.

- Leaving things for Ed under his pillow. Really? Really!
- I know what sounds like fun; let's spend every waking moment in the PS talking about Ed!
- Can everyone please report to me everything that Ed says about me and can you also ask him what he thinks about me.

Honestly I've tried and tried to overlook Jade's obsession with Ed but seriously get a clue girl it's just sad now!

I give up!

there-it-goes-the-last-fuck-i-give_zpsc3d8d08d.gif

Tim might be a shrewd player but when a pretty face is involved the greatest of men fall. It was a bad decision by Tim. I thought it was the only one to save Jade, he voted for the sisters, but the decision to have her in the PS was as delusional as Jade thinking Ed has any interest in her. Tim you got friend zoned. I have been there I know the pain of that. I have heard women say to my face "I can't find a decent man, why can't I find a man who will treat me right." I'm standing in front of them but they don't see it. No greater insult than hearing I like you as a friend from someone you really fancy I have been there Tim.

It was painful watching her talk about the meat head. Even Tim saying okay I got it you don't like me that way, should have been a clue to Jade to stop with the Ed chat.
I agree he should have taken Tahan in the PS could have garnered information from her but he thought with his dick and not his mind.
Tully of course made it all about her again. Even Drew seemed less interested in consoling her this time.
Did like the episode some good laughs, and the edit attempts to make Tully and even Tahan look better worked okay, but Tully's emotions got the better of her again and only made her look bad. It was nice to see some real emotion from Tahan, she will be hell to watch though if the sister get evicted, when she brags about being better than them and lasting longer in the house.

Back