Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (Thurs 19/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

If Ed has gone in with a game plan of not getting serious with any women and he is sticking to it... good on him.

We have seen so many couples hook up, it doesn't mean you win BB.

I don't have a problem with Ed not wanting to hook up with anyone.

It's quite clear that Ed DID go in with game plan - obviously spent a lot of time coming up with it along with his family - unfortunately for him it has back-fired

Exactly, they were in there for 12 hours! Tim admitted he was using this night as a date. When i get unwanted attention, i say i have a boyfriend even if i don't. No doubt Jade was playing up her love for Ed, and Tim definitely got the message but as usual everyone thinks Jade is the dumb blonde who doesn't know what she wants so let's all hate on her and make ourselves feel better. Very sad.

If that was all it was - maybe. But she does the same thing to anyone who will listen - it's pretty much all she talks about. Add to that her juvenile bracelet thing, sending friends on missions to scope out Ed's feelings & reactions, lying on top of him all the time etc. etc. Well, that says pretty dumb to me.

So Showdown not only a bit boring without the jeopardy of the replacement nominee, but also blatantly allowed the housemates to fix the outcome. Tully and Drew had no reason to guess Tahan's drawings correct.

One last thought - Tahan certainly came off more likeable tonight (if a bit hypocritical). Does anyone think it might be an attempt on her part to do damage control. She must know she hasn't looked too good the last few days.

Well by reading this thread it looks like Tim's plan worked, everyone has now turned on Ed and jade.
He really is the master manipulator, It seems tim was born to play this game!

I really enjoyed this episode... and quite literally kneel at the feet of the master player Tim !!!! I think I ended up loving him fifty times more after today's show than any other time. Either he really does like Jade and was going for the "why not a guy like me instead of Ed " routine in which case I really went awwwwww..... or its all part of his master plan in which case... well done Tim. Well played. He sits there master of all he surveys while the rest of them scurry around like lab rats trying to figure out a way to get the better of him. Its just so funny..... and as for Mr. Ed...... who has a plan.... who has things he is holding onto just for the right moment to unleash..... oh dear... its embarrassing to hear this moran come out with these soundbites. There is NOTHING Mr. Ed can do to Tim..... in fact all of them can join together and nom Tim every single week and he will come out smelling of roses every time, and there is nothing they can do about it. Ben's personality and quirky ways have got him this far and will take him all the way to the final... no question, but I really think when it comes down to it.. and its the final two... the master player Tim just has to be rewarded with the prize.

Tully's strop .... sulking off to the bedroom, throwing herself on the bed, while three seconds later her lapdog arrives to comfort her... oh please !!!!

Mikkayla's " I tried to stop her" when she did no such thing..... sneaky Mikkayla.. sneaky... !!!

Tahan... realising six weeks of being a bitch has caught up with her and the game is virtually up for her brought on the tears.... yawnsville !!

Jade..... God..... where do you start... I love her... has always been one of my favourites... but this "he's mine I tell you..... mine" lunacy was too much tonight. The " I wan't to go to the PS with Ed"....... not if his only choice was her or Mr. Clooney, would he take her. In fact I will go one better... if Tahan is still there next week and Ed wins I swear he will take Tahan. They are close.... he feels for her..... I can't actually remember if she has ever been to the PS... but he would bring her......NOT a question in my mind. It also goes without saying that if Tahan was single..... Ed would be in there in a split second. I can't bear him but I will say one thing for him, he has maintained a respect and not flirted in any way with Tahan given that she is in a relationship.

Drew...... well... who knows... so pussywhipped and brainwashed... I doubt he will recognise his own family when he gets out of there. They will have to have him deprogrammed. Its ironic... Jade and Drew have one massive thing in common.... they both let themselves get obsessed with the WRONG person. It could all have been so diffferent.

Sisters - great sports... never a moan.... really like them. Hope they stay this week, and the emotional vampire ends up howling out the door.... clinging to Drew like a limpet. It will be hilarious really !!

Oh PLLLEEASE, let's not start with this again. Nobody ridiculed Tahan's race. I think they showed her as much more likeable tonight & I went off her a long time ago.

I know the hms didn't. But Tahan's on there crying about being picked on for her race throughout her life and in the next breath will no doubt ridicule Mikkayla and/or the sisters.

I don't. Maybe if it was a little more geniune but I see it as another passive-aggressive way of dismissing anyone's suggestion to try to be a little more positive by going way over the top & mocking the behaviour.

If Tully was that happy go lucky girl we saw for a moment it would be more pleasing to me.

It's quite clear that Ed DID go in with game plan - obviously spent a lot of time coming up with it along with his family - unfortunately for him it has back-fired

.... and unaware that the win a date with Ed is not happening, wait till he finds that out.
sad.gif

Jade..... God..... where do you start... I love her... has always been one of my favourites... but this "he's mine I tell you..... mine" lunacy was too much tonight. The " I wan't to go to the PS with Ed"....... not if his only choice was her or Mr. Clooney, would he take her.

I don't know, Ed is quite fond of Mr Clooney :p

It would be funny if "The Beards" was actually a few of the guys from the Aussie band that's literally called "The beards". They sing songs exclusively about facial hair. :D Although, they might not be appropriate for prime time, given their odd lyrics.

Oh yeah, I'm new here. Hi :)
Hi Tiger! Welcome aboard!!

So Showdown not only a bit boring without the jeopardy of the replacement nominee, but also blatantly allowed the housemates to fix the outcome. Tully and Drew had no reason to guess Tahan's drawings correct.
If she had actually drawn something that vaguely resembled what she was supposed to I'm sure they would have.

I've had trouble trying to like Jade throughout the whole season. Surely there was a way to give Tim the message, not talk about Ed and still have a good night (whether or not this was Tim's "plan").

She tells herself she's not intelligent and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. She obviously has much more capacity to be smart but it's like not being smart is what she thinks guys are attracted to. If she didn't dumb herself down and challenged Ed mentally, I can guarantee he would be chasing after her. Instead she's an annoying puppy dog he will soon forget when they leave the house.

I really don't understand why so many people on here like her so much and "connect" with her. I wouldn't want her as a role model for girls out there. "I'm weird, someone like Ed would never want to date me. I'm so weird." Pass the vom bucket.

the weirdest part was when she was lying on ed (why?) saying that tim was creepy...what are you doing girl? and then doing a scratch n' sniff with his arm pit.... if you have to pin him to the ground to get some quality time with him you should just give up.

Omg haha i was just about to say exactly the same thing. Sweet_Geek have PERFECtly summarized what i i have in mind on tonight's episode except for Ben.

Still think he doesn't add much to the house. He need to tone down the sweet and adorable baby act and start having real discussions.

Btw I like all:Tahan, Mikayla and Jade, all for different reasons. A weird combination I know. The others.. not so much. These lot are so much better than the very bitchy and vindictive group of last years though.

I like all 3 as well. The girls are so different in personalities and I love how each one contributes differently.

Aww poor ben, I think people will either get sick of him more or Ben will grow on people.

Whatever Tahan says goes straight through one ear and out the other! She is an idiot! Expects people to feel sympathy for her when she doesn't seem to show it to them.
0 for u!

OK, so um your telling me Tahan is dumb, yet your claiming to have nothing between YOUR EARS.............:)

And Tahan has never asked anyone in there for sympathy

Thought exactly the same thing. The judge should have been someone impartial on the BB team.

Back