Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

I agree. I adore dogs and let mine sleep in the bed with me every night. But if there was an animal that i didn't like and it kept jumping on my bed and sitting its ass on my pillow, I would be mental.
I just saw the perceived throwing as well, really....really? FFs.
I think chiclet would have to be put on watch if she saw some legitimate animal cruelty.

These women are doing themselves NO FAVOURS...when both are up for eviction.....Hallloooooooo oooo

I think Tahan has, tactically, decided to go with the 'bitch' thing. She has been saved so many times she must know she has fans, and so why do they like me_ My honesty. Okay, let's go then.

And who tried to sic her 'fans' on the girl who wrote the blog about Ed. Zero time for Jasmin. And I'll throw Xavier into that as well as he was right there with Jas on twitter. They, Caleb and Ben from last year were all at a Melb karaoke club tonight and to be honest when I looked at the pics they were all Tweeting I realised how little of an impact they made on the show this year. Caleb's been repeatedly tweeting The Block to convince them to sign Matt and him up as a couple and even went so far as saying he has all these fans who support the idea so I reckon that whole crew deserves each other. Can't wait until The Block tells them to piss off as apps closed awhile back. I think he doesn't realise just how big of a show The Block is compared to BB and why they wouldn't give two shits that he spent a few weeks in the BB house.
Wait...wait. Jasmin has fans??!!

It just put a crease in her eyelid. Beforehand, her eyelid was one smooth uninterrupted piece of skin from eyebrow to eyelashes. The surgery puts a crease in the eyelid so that it dips in over the eyeball. Overall, it makes her eyes look bigger and stand out more.

Yeah saw some images. Looks great.

What is this line you speak of, should a poster be happy to have crossed it or not?

Is your avatar Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!? I was trying to quote it, because I thought it was, and I guessed you must have been a fan, and would have enjoyed the quote.. but I just googled, and it is actually 'The point is of no return, and you reached it' whixh is actually more useful in a Big Brother context. 'Line' sounds more confrontational, and the posts were heating up between you and someone.

Anyway, attempt at a pop-cultuer joke, fallen flat because I should have just minded my own damn business and posted about Drade or something.

Whoopty do, a strike, big fat nothing. Why didn't she get nom points like Caleb. that is a proper punishment.

Strikes do feel a bit meaningless. I mean I've only ever seen the Australian BB, has anyone ever left the show elsewhere due to strikes? On the one hand it would show that they were serious business, on the other hand removing someone from the show due to it might be seen as harsh unless it was a particularly grave thing that had happened (I mean take what Mikkayla said in this case, I'm no massive fan of her but it did seem like an organic thing that happened in the moment, it wasn't out-and-out colluding. If she already had strikes and that was the straw that broke the camel's back, I think some people would flip).

Adding nomination points seems like a good idea...although then you might have the situation of someone like Tim who may realise he could have 1000 points against him and he'd still be saved, so why stress.

A penalty to your save percentage might also be an interesting alternative.

If they gets strikes money should be taken out of the $250,000 if they happen to win.

Agree - being adopted could have something to do with her issues.

Her parents at the eviction night looked quite old and dare I say stained by christianity. Add in the fact they are obviously Liberal supporters and that makes for one confused Mikkayla.

I am glad the tone of the show changed after the first 30 minutes, I was really not loving the bitch factory one bit. Tully had my rage metre set to 10 billion too - can't believe she had the nerve to call out anyone for being grumpy!!

Does ice cream really compare to what Tahan was given? Not in my opinion. Not that Tim cares anyway.

Thank you for the Mr Clooney footage BB, he is such a cute doggy. Loved Mikk 'I am the dominant pack leader!'

[MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION]

The other day Caleb (before Matt was evicted) wanted in 'fans' to tweet Alex to get him back in the house, so his bromance could continue.

I tweeted that having him in the house, once was enough & that he was dead boring & that I didn't want that to happen.

My tweet was deleted. HOW RUDE.

[MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION]

The other day Caleb (before Matt was evicted) wanted in 'fans' to tweet Alex to get him back in the house, so his bromance could continue.

I tweeted that having him in the house, once was enough & that he was dead boring & that I didn't want that to happen.

My tweet was deleted. HOW RUDE.
hahaha! You're too funny. I don't get why these HMs embarrass themselves like that. This season Layla, Jas, Xavier, Estelle and now Caleb have directly or indirectly ask Alex to be put back in the house. I wouldn't be surprised if a few others have also. It's like why do they believe they're relevant once they're gone? The public didn't vote for them/they didn't win for a reason and yet they think we want to see more of them?

Back