Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

mikk smiled after getting a strike, like she knows it means nothing
Calebs (earlier) punishment was so much worse

She's laughing her arse off - they talk/whisper/plot all day and night in that group

tumblr_m7a479QSV31rakosho1_500.gif

So creepy...

Whoopty do, a strike, big fat nothing. Why didn't she get nom points like Caleb. that is a proper punishment.

well this is exciting tv.... watching Ben with a cup of tea going OH ........OH AR.......OH AR....... GOSH...... MMMMMMMM.. GOLLY.....

Where's Tahan, I want to hear some screaming please. :) *she's way more entertaining*

The plus side is no stupid audience reaction noise through the whole episode, which is what they spoil live shows with.

I just miss the excitement of live television. This year has very little television where you feel something exciting may actually happen. Even the live shows Nine do feature too much of the crowd, as you said, and too much of Mike Goldman narrating cartoons.

It's so nice to check in and not see a shushing goblin, I always took the absence of them for granted before but not anymore.

Love how Ben arranges for Mikkayla to be the work horse as if inherent laziness is some kind of lifetime pass for him and the sisters.

And Ben is so easily impressed, car washing is so damn difficult..........................kid's job

Ben returns tonight! How will Tully take BB changing the rules yet again?
I'm going out on a limb here but my guess is she will sob. Loudly. With no visible tears. And then down a whole bottle of wine and punch Drew in the face.

Back