Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

Thing

Garden Variety Troll.....
Awesome site donor
What interesting stuff from the BB house will be rehashed & served up tonight :)

Ben returns tonight! How will Tully take BB changing the rules yet again?

Oh I forgot about Ben being evicted.... Actually should be fun to watch them go YAY, that's great..... then go ballistic behind his back :)

So how do you think Ben will re-enter the house?
Maybe he'll be in the pool?!!

Am still at work....AND i feel naked without my avatar :(

Awwww! Let the puppies make you feel better! And don't you worry it won't be long now until you have your avatar back and are turning everyone hard again.

alex-puppy2.gif

*See what I did there... =P

Last edited:
What is that?

The thing you were talking about Consuela, is what I mean

They hack every night, i'm nervous & it's boring without our forum

We could return to the 90s and use the BBBAU IIRC channel??

thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif

/me loves IRC (Internet Relay Chat)

Wasn't there like 40 pages on this Fred or was that yesterday during the HACKER Ari666

/me checks his phone, ah it is Wednesday

Thank you [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION]

So how do you think Ben will re-enter the house?
Maybe he'll be in the pool?!!

It will probably be really exciting like they'll make him walk through the door whilst they're sitting in the lounge room :rolleyes:

I can only imagine how ever they do it, it will be lame :) *** I have lots of confidence in BB *** hehe

It will probably be really exciting like they'll make him walk through the door whilst they're sitting in the lounge room :rolleyes:

I can only imagine how ever they do it, it will be lame :) *** I have lots of confidence in BB *** hehe

yeah same BUT according to the live feed `Ben re-enters the House in dramatic circumstances, stunning all his Housemates. '

I guess we shall soon see

Back