Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

Ugh. Mikkayla.

I personally love being Asian.

It's important to have integrity to yourself. I personally would never wish to white or straight - things that I'm not.

Yes, but Mikkayla is adopted - she grew up with white parents around white people - it makes you stick out as different & when you are young that's the last thing you want to be - I know - my parents emigrated from England to the US when I was 11 & the kids were really cruel to me - worked on getting rid of my Brit accent etc. as quickly as I could. I totally understand why Mikkayla felt like that.

Go on Jasmin Bell's twitter! She talks about how in the house Mik, Sisters and Jade had a "pack like mentality" towards Tahan and were pretty vicious, just some actual evidence that Tahan isnt the only "bitch" in the house!!

Not exactly an unbiased opinion. Tahan caused her own problems with regards to this.

Go on Jasmin Bell's twitter! She talks about how in the house Mik, Sisters and Jade had a "pack like mentality" towards Tahan and were pretty vicious, just some actual evidence that Tahan isnt the only "bitch" in the house!!

This is coming from a person who was in an 'alliance' with Matt, Ed, Tahan, Heidi, Caleb.

This is coming from a person who was in an 'alliance' with Matt, Ed, Tahan, Heidi, Caleb.
And who tried to sic her 'fans' on the girl who wrote the blog about Ed. Zero time for Jasmin. And I'll throw Xavier into that as well as he was right there with Jas on twitter. They, Caleb and Ben from last year were all at a Melb karaoke club tonight and to be honest when I looked at the pics they were all Tweeting I realised how little of an impact they made on the show this year. Caleb's been repeatedly tweeting The Block to convince them to sign Matt and him up as a couple and even went so far as saying he has all these fans who support the idea so I reckon that whole crew deserves each other. Can't wait until The Block tells them to piss off as apps closed awhile back. I think he doesn't realise just how big of a show The Block is compared to BB and why they wouldn't give two shits that he spent a few weeks in the BB house.

Very common in parts of Asia. The people who do it must have balls of stone because I wouldn't let anyone slice away at my eyes.

I have a Filipina friend who loves her race but got the eyelid surgery. No big deal. She just likes the way her eyes look now. She still looks Asian.

I'm really disappointed at how BB has handled this fake eviction.

Instead of just putting Ben back in, why don't they say the votes were miscounted? And make them worry that one of them have to go! At least for a bit. Geez. Use your brain, Big Brother!

You know what I would have loved? I wish that they had told the HMs that one evictee had the lowest votes and wasn't coming back and one evictee was the fake and was coming back and it was the one that Australia voted to be the fake evictee. Then, BB would give them time to talk about it while Ben could watch. That way, the HMs could show their true colours and Ben could see who really and truly is glad that he could be back. Am I mean for wanting that?

And yet not once has Tahan said in nominations that they are mean to her. In fact, she goes out of her way to say how nice they are and she just hates them because she doesn't think that they can possibly be real. Jasmin's defense sounds like one bitch defending another.

And was it in the live feed or the show that the Sisters revealed that the first week they came in the house, Tahan wouldn't even acknowledge their existence, going so far as to turn her back to them when they sat near her. I think it was the convo that the girls had with Ed on live feed following Matt's eviction.

I think I missed it. That scene was "Tully blocked" for me.

What did he do?

OMG!! He fully threw him off the bed!!

Eh, I love dogs and especially with big dogs, you play rough with them. I've seen Matt and Ed horseplay with Mr. Clooney before and no one called abuse.

The dog needs to learn that every bed is not his, and when told to get down from a bed, he should get down. The dog is starting to show signs of domineering and aggressive behaviour which really needs to be corrected asap. He lightly bit Ben on the hand when being removed from Ben's bed - this is completely unacceptable and will lead to bigger problems if not corrected. Dogs need guidance and boundaries more than they need cuddles.

Exactly. I've seen him nip at housemates several times. Both Jade and Tahan have reprimanded him for it.

Exactly. I've seen him nip at housemates several times. Both Jade and Tahan have reprimanded him for it.

I don't think it's domineering aggressive behaviour - isn't this breed a herding dog?(I'm not familiar with it). My border collie had the same problem - it's not aggressive, it's just bred-in behaviour - not hard to train it out of them. I didn't think what Ben did was all that bad, except he went about it all wrong - Mr. Clooney just thought he was playing. It was Ben's attitude & facial expressions that were poor IMO - he's made it clear he's not a fan of dogs & it showed.

I don't think it's domineering aggressive behaviour - isn't this breed a herding dog?(I'm not familiar with it). My border collie had the same problem - it's not aggressive, it's just bred-in behaviour - not hard to train it out of them. I didn't think what Ben did was all that bad, except he went about it all wrong - Mr. Clooney just thought he was playing. It was Ben's attitude & facial expressions that were poor IMO - he's made it clear he's not a fan of dogs & it showed.
So what? Not everyone likes dogs.

Ive never seen . Heard such a thing. Off to google..

It just put a crease in her eyelid. Beforehand, her eyelid was one smooth uninterrupted piece of skin from eyebrow to eyelashes. The surgery puts a crease in the eyelid so that it dips in over the eyeball. Overall, it makes her eyes look bigger and stand out more.

Did anyone else notice at the start of last nights show (not confidential) just after Tim jumped in the pool while Ed was talking to the girls Tully walking around with no top on? Bit early in the time slot if it was channel 9 ;)

Did anyone else notice at the start of last nights show (not confidential) just after Tim jumped in the pool while Ed was talking to the girls Tully walking around with no top on? Bit early in the time slot if it was channel 9 ;)

Was it blurred or shown fully? If the latter that is surprising.

Back