Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

there was no doona dance it was just silly games and getting comfy with the doona so it equally covered them both is all. you know how bad it is when your doona is not all on the bed?
Hahahahaha!!!!!

And while all of this doona adjusting was happening his penis just happened to fall into her vagina?

Last edited:
My tweets to him get deleted. lol

Oh wait my tweets to Caleb & Heidi get deleted. (Maybe they don't like the truth)

gif-girl-bitch-Favim.com-462688_large.gif

Mrs B! You Twitter Stirrer you!

How is your romance with Ed's brother coming along? ;)
I think we've broken up! I just can't generate any desire to even bother with him anymore. Although I just checked his Twitter and found this (Travis is an AFL player for Port Adelaide for you non footy fans):

Travis Boak &#8207 Travisboak10 22h
Very nice work by Ed tonight @LowerNick33 now would love to see an argument with Drew what an absolute sack he is.

Nick Lower ‏@LowerNick33 13h
I have a feeling it's not too far away Travisboak10 #lovesanarguement

So it seems Ed's a feisty one outside the house. Makes sense why the whole Prince Charming facade is now cracking.

there was no doona dance it was just silly games and getting comfy with the doona so it equally covered them both is all. you know how bad it is when your doona is not all on the bed?

Totally. Sometimes the only way to straighten it out is to pull it over your heads and make sucking noises.

I think we've broken up! I just can't generate any desire to even bother with him anymore. Although I just checked his Twitter and found this (Travis is an AFL player for Port Adelaide for you non footy fans):

Travis Boak ‏ Travisboak10 22h
Very nice work by Ed tonight @LowerNick33 now would love to see an argument with Drew what an absolute sack he is.

Nick Lower ‏@LowerNick33 13h
I have a feeling it's not too far away Travisboak10 #lovesanarguement

So it seems Ed's a feisty one outside the house. Makes sense why the whole Prince Charming facade is now cracking.
Oho! To be fair I also think Drew is a nutsack.

Now, now [MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION] [MENTION=35037]Drade 2013[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] [MENTION=483]Medusa[/MENTION] don't be so shocked it is [MENTION=706]pawlini[/MENTION] we're talking about! S/he'll never give up on Tully no matter how futile it is! ;)

tumblr_mpqql66l6o1rjcfxro1_500.gif

Now, now [MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION] [MENTION=35037]Drade 2013[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] [MENTION=483]Medusa[/MENTION] don't be so shocked it is [MENTION=706]pawlini[/MENTION] we're talking about! S/he'll never give up on Tully no matter how futile it is! ;)

Love that gif!

hahaha oh sweet mother of God, how can something so funny be so true!!!

love it and feeeeel it!!

:)

Well now that I think of it maybe they were just playing games. I do remember BB gave them a couple set of playing cards the other day. Maybe they were just playing 'POKER' under the donna. :)

Well now that I think of it maybe they were just playing games. I do remember BB gave them a couple set of playing cards the other day. Maybe they were just playing 'POKER' under the donna. :)
He poked her alright

Hahahahaha!!!!!

And while all of this doona adjusting was happening his penis just happened to fall into her vagina?

Well to be fair its looks those doonas are made out of sexy slippery satin. Just a penis/vag disaster waiting to happen.

Back