Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

Dude get a grip. They're not even trying to hide it anymore. And since it looks like her time in the house is coming to an end she may as well get some dick before she has to face what's waiting for her in the real world.

I so read that last sentence as 'she needs a dick to the face'. I think I need to go to bed!

I so read that last sentence as 'she needs a dick to the face'. I think I need to go to bed!
hahaha To be fair she probably needs that too if she hasn't had it already. Funny thing is about 2 minutes after I posted this comment they showed Drully doing the Doona Dance. Sadly [MENTION=706]pawlini[/MENTION] never apologised for saying I was overreacting. :(

there was no doona dance it was just silly games and getting comfy with the doona so it equally covered them both is all. you know how bad it is when your doona is not all on the bed?

Regarding contacting the outside world: Obviously it's not something that is punishable if they are deciding to AIR it every week. For all we know everyone else has made passing comments like that now and then and it just hasn't appeared on the show or live feeds. Can everyone just STFU about it until Ben actually does it on LIVE T.V!?

It was punishable earlier in the series though, and he has done it on live TV. It's a blatant bias that is an unfortunate part of Channel Nine BB.

hahaha To be fair she probably needs that too if she hasn't had it already. Funny thing is about 2 minutes after I posted this comment they showed Drully doing the Doona Dance. Sadly [MENTION=706]pawlini[/MENTION] never apologised for saying I was overreacting. :(

Poor Mrs B. It's so hard being right all the time :D ! (And yes dick pun intended!)

It was punishable earlier in the series though, and he has done it on live TV. It's a blatant bias that is an unfortunate part of Channel Nine BB.

Can someone with twitter please be brave enough to ask Alex M. why the rules that apply to other housemates don't apply to Ben?? Pretty pleeeeaasseeeee!

Can someone with twitter please be brave enough to ask Alex M. why the rules that apply to other housemates don't apply to Ben?? Pretty pleeeeaasseeeee!

My tweets to him get deleted. lol

Oh wait my tweets to Caleb & Heidi get deleted. (Maybe they don't like the truth)

there was no doona dance it was just silly games and getting comfy with the doona so it equally covered them both is all. you know how bad it is when your doona is not all on the bed?

You can't be serious pawlini. Besides I want to see more of what we got tonight. Kissing, hand holding, doona dancing and a coincidental set of sound effects. How many times a week do they do this that we haven't been seeing?

I understand that, but I'm sure there are a number of things that have been handled differently throughout the series. I just find it particularly annoying when people keep pointing it out like it's not old news when clearly the interpretation of that rule has shifted somewhat this season.

Like the "Housemates can only ever talk with Big Brother in the Diary Room" rule - that hasn't been relevant this season either. If there are 'breaches' (and I use that term loosely because I don't consider what Ben does on the daily shows breaching the rule anyway) that are being selectively aired by the producers it's probably best just to accept it's now a non-issue. For me anyway. I do accept now that other people may not be as willing to let go of it.

hahaha what the heck?! As Ben would say "you cheeky jokester you".

I still find Ed so hot. I don't think he has a shit personality, I think he gets bad edits. I think he's quite smart too.

Back