Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

I don't understand why he asked a question of Tahan, she would likely have been very open with him anyway. And then he thought up a stupid nomination reason for her as well, maybe he was just trying to get reasons to nominate both of them.

His nomination for her was only one point less than he gave to Tim for trying to eliminate him too. So bad.

I think I know why this fake eviction happened: to make Ben safe for a week. UGH.

Have never seen someone looked so pissed off at someone not really being evicted as Mikkayla looks
And Ben keeps on getting away with talking to the viewers...."wish me luck Australia"

Drully holding hands. Unbelievable. They may as well just root now and be done with it.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION] they changed the DR chair after your post about it hahahahahaha

Ugh. Mikkayla.

I personally love being Asian.

It's important to have integrity to yourself. I personally would never wish to white or straight - things that I'm not.
She was adopted, so I can try and understand that she may have questioned herself when growing up with non Asians parents. I'm glad she spoke about it. I think a lot of people feel like this and they feel ashamed to admit it so it becomes an unspoken problem for many.

Why is Ben not punished for continually talking to the outside world?

I'm with you on this. Early on in the series he got pulled up on this and was warned but he continually still does it. Why isn't he been given a strike?

Back