Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

as If she isn't. Christ look at her.

I am looking at her! She is the most tomboy girl in that house! Actually, if she weren't as gorgeous as she was and looked like a female, i would say she was one of the guys!

Regarding contacting the outside world: Obviously it's not something that is punishable if they are deciding to AIR it every week. For all we know everyone else has made passing comments like that now and then and it just hasn't appeared on the show or live feeds. Can everyone just STFU about it until Ben actually does it on LIVE T.V!?

Poor Tully, she hasn't done anything bad - she just cheated on her girlfriend, emotionally manipulated a guy, was completely self centred, and spent the last 6 weeks of her life doing nothing at all and get paid for it, and big brother wakes her up at 10am! Such a jerk! Do you not know how hard that is?

I'll still be mad when you get to it if you need to vent.
I think I missed it. That scene was "Tully blocked" for me.

What did he do?

OMG!! He fully threw him off the bed!!

Last edited:
Poor Tully, she hasn't done anything bad - she just cheated on her girlfriend, emotionally manipulated a guy, was completely self centred, and spent the last 6 weeks of her life doing nothing at all and get paid for it, and big brother wakes her up at 10am! Such a jerk! Do you not know how hard that is?

I'm liking your comments tonight... Makes the show so much better!

What grown man acts like this idiot (Tim)? Even Russell Brand is smarter and more mature than him and they both go on the same way.

I am looking at her! She is the most tomboy girl in that house! Actually, if she weren't as gorgeous as she was and looked like a female, i would say she was one of the guys!
except all the mean girls stuff

Preach it Tim!

tumblr_msgb8sqlQP1qbrtsbo1_500.gif
Hahahahaha!!!!

Back