Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

Tim might have BB Game, but he for sure has no Game when it comes to chicks.

Dude you have no chance with Jade.

Oh good grief, Lucy is just as banal in her sleep talk as when she's awake, even her subconscious is boring.

lol I bet jade doesn't mind eds snoring.. if only he's sleeping next to her

I loved watching tahans segment. I never did think she would be a high maintenance gf.

No negativity from me for Tahan, so they didn't need that package to convince me to love her. I love the bitch.

I'm not picking sides either, because I love Mikkayla too.

I like that they both come across as quite honest and real. They're the two most interesting females there this year for me.

This is pretty much my view as well. I've known so many Tahan's that her actions aren't all that shocking to me.

On time delay here...

Tim telling it like it is: "I'm surprised she didn't have a black veil over her face all day" :p

Last edited:
it's one thing to subject the housemates who won't get up to these shit noises, but why do they think we'd want to listen to them? had to mute.

Hahahaha Tim's thoughts on Tully. I agree 100%! She overreacts about everything. Why did she feel the need to tell Ben how upset she was that he had gone?
So that Ben could differentiate between when she was devoed that her hair was frizzy, and verklempt that her egg wasn't boiled enough and in a deep deep pit of despair when she burned her toast...

Back