Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

Since this whole fake eviction and Ben's "power" thing really fell flat, we can pretty much view it as being simply an excuse to put the attention on Ben.

UGH.

I hate that f....ing ad on this forum..... grrrrrr. every time I change page if my mouse pointer goes over it the f....ing thing loads up

If I wanna f...ing read the ad I'll click on it F.... OFF

sorry.... Rant Over.... :(

I hate that f....ing ad on this forum..... grrrrrr. every time I change page if my mouse pointer goes over it the f....ing thing loads up

If I wanna f...ing read the ad I'll click on it F.... OFF

sorry.... Rant Over.... :(
i dont have ads i use firefox and ad block plus!!!

Since this whole fake eviction and Ben's "power" thing really fell flat, we can pretty much view it as being simply an excuse to put the attention on Ben.

UGH.

Yeah, it turned out hugely underwhelming. All he got was added perspective from Ed and Tahan really - something he may have got from them had he just asked them to their faces.

Drew & Tully and the bimbo twins were the only people really excited to have Ben back. The rest are terrible actors

Playing the part of devil's advocate here but perhaps Mikkayla's identity issues might also have something to do with her being adopted? Though in all honesty I don't really know enough about the topic.

Agree - being adopted could have something to do with her issues.

I don't understand Mikkayla's internalised self-hatred - especially when it comes to her race. Facially, she is an incredibly attractive girl. Honestly, she's got fantastic features and she doesn't see it at all. I don't understand how she is so blind to her own positive attributes. So she's put on a bit of weight? That's easily fixed if she so chooses. She is too focused on what other people have, and doesn't appreciate what she does have.

I was getting a little emotional when Ben started tearing up. To hear all the hm's getting excited for you coming back is a beautiful feeling. I'm glad he was able to hear that reaction... It lasted for a moment though and then I was omg! They kissed! But then I was like oh, yeah that's normal now

Really Tahan? Making fun of how someone else speaks?? Maybe she should see footage of herself in the diary room having her little meltdown the other night. "I've had it up te chyeer!! Te chyeer."

God she is a miserable c*nt.

Back