Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

Regarding contacting the outside world: Obviously it's not something that is punishable if they are deciding to AIR it every week. For all we know everyone else has made passing comments like that now and then and it just hasn't appeared on the show or live feeds. Can everyone just STFU about it until Ben actually does it on LIVE T.V!?
He did it on LIVE T.V. last week when he was saved. I assume we now have your permission to continue. Thanks in advance!

This is pretty much my view as well. I've known so many Tahan's that her actions aren't all that shocking to me.

Yep they are kiddies - all in need of growing up, all with issues, and I have had worse yelled at me in the street than this lot come up with. And far more vicious attacks - from relatives.

They are just - not fully formed yet.

But I do find Mikkayla's hate for her heritage quite disturbing and insulting.

Mmmm. Banana Man, may I try your banana?

leslie-banana.gif

Whilst we're on the topic of Parks&Rec Ed's banana phobia is very Ron Swanson!

Hehehe poor Mr Clooney getting kicked out of bed by Ben.

I'm half expecting Tim to start throwing salt at Tully ala Jade and the ambi pur in the bromance ceremony

Now for Confidential....

Ok Tahan won that competition, that should mean she gets a nominations superpower or something like that. :)

Poor Tully, she hasn't done anything bad - she just cheated on her girlfriend, emotionally manipulated a guy, was completely self centred, and spent the last 6 weeks of her life doing nothing at all and get paid for it, and big brother wakes her up at 10am! Such a jerk! Do you not know how hard that is?

I know, such a hard knock life!

the targeting of mik and the sisters is very girly mean girls

She isn't targeting anyone. She is harmless. But you see it differently for some reason.

Btw, not to rehash the old argument, but she did just win the sporting event. The girl will get down and dirty and still be girl like. That's not high maintenance :)

Back