Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

I'm not sure what it is, but naturally I liked Cat and Lawson before they started flirting, and tonight's hook up (if you will) hasn't really changed my feelings towards them. I acknowledge the fact that it's a low act from both of them, but I just can't help to think that certain things happen in the house because it is such a bizarre situation: there is obvious feelings towards each other, but they are in a position where it's difficult to define whether it's real or if it’s just the emphasising nature of the house. People want to be loved; people want to be complimented and flirted; and every now and then, I think that people let their guard down and forget that Big Brother is always watching, and I believe that this is the case here.

With that being said, Lawson has gone through a noticeable change from the quick witted, socially awkward guy with a heart of gold to someone who's just a complete opposite person, and it's really alarming. I really want to like him, because every now and then I see glimpses of the Lawson that I wanted to win, but it's getting more and more difficult to brush off the ego trips and the snappy remarks. Tonight was a bad move for both of them, worse so for Lawson. The decision he made to get into bed really compromises his whole "good guy" image and has probably tarnished his reputation outside of the house. The fact that he's not up for the double eviction is his ace in the hole, because if he was up, i definitely wouldn't have been surprised if he'd left, and despite his actions, I don't think it puts him the bottom quarter just yet. He still has a few weeks in the house, depending on who he lines up with for the single evictions (e.g. i definitely put him above Lisa, Sam, potentially Jake). Cat, on the other hand, is completely hit-or-miss; she had consistent votes to stay when she played the reserved, cautious girl, but now as she comes out of her shell and experiments, it's tough to gauge. What do you make of it as she ditches her initial appeal?

I dunno, i just like to think that I love love and a nice storyline to spice up my Big Brother experience, and they don't come much more intriguing than a forbidden love.

my eyes rolled so hard they practically SANK into the back of my throat.

vGTV6HL.gif

I actually didn't think of that but that's a good point. They wouldn't have pulled the covers over their heads if they weren't doing anything.

Unless it was to block out the unrelenting overhead lights until BB turns them off.
Their heads were definitely no where near each other when the sound (singular) happened.
IMHO the stroking of the cheek after that was worse. That is break fingers worthy.

BB had turned the lights out and appears Cat lifted up her head slightly and leaned over towards Lawson...they were trying to be sneaky and probably didn't think the mics would pick up the kissing sounds. they have kissed in the spa during a spin the bottle game

She could have taken Skye or Sandra into the Sanctuary instead of Lawson. Lawson also could have refused her Sanctuary offer, but now he has to wear the consequences of his actions.
Well Skye since Lisa has been in there with Leo, and we know that Cat wants to nominated Sandra. I thought they were close when they used to giggle together about having crushes on the taken guys.

... Ryan shits me - a bit twitchy and I half expect him to start wearing a headband, paint his face with coffee grounds and climb the tree house with a knife clenched between his teeth.

OMG that's amazing. I TOTALLY see it!!

Heart of darkness right there.

It's actually sad reading comments on fb. Everyone is trash talking cat , calling her a home wrecker etc. But there is obviously so much more to this than we are seeing. Lawson must be saying/doing things that are giving her the ok to continue her crushing on him. She told him how she was feeling and that was the moment where he could have said no, told her nothing can happen, that he loves his girlfriend, to back away. He didn't have to go into the sanctuary, he didn't have to get in the bath with her and he especially didn't have to go into the bed.
It is Tully and drew all over again, although reversed the girl is still to blame and the slut.

And they kissed . You don't jump into bed with someone , pull covers over , make slurpy sounds and comment how nice it was but not kiss. Pullllleeeeease!

Lisa's Ex Sam Burgess was Man of the Match and footy hero on the TV tonight, and very next programme on ch9, his Ex is being mean bitch...
I wonder what he thinks about Lisa going on BB?

After Cat made those 'kissy noises on her hand' and lifted the cover off their heads, she said , my favourite part about tonight is right now

Last edited:
It's actually sad reading comments on fb. Everyone is trash talking cat , calling her a home wrecker etc. But there is obviously so much more to this than we are seeing. Lawson must be saying/doing things that are giving her the ok to continue her crushing on him. She told him how she was feeling and that was the moment where he could have said no, told her nothing can happen, that he loves his girlfriend, to back away. He didn't have to go into the sanctuary, he didn't have to get in the bath with her and he especially didn't have to go into the bed.
It is Tully and drew all over again, although reversed the girl is still to blame and the slut.

And they kissed . You don't jump into bed with someone , pull covers over , make slurpy sounds and comment how nice it was but not kiss. Pullllleeeeease!

But Lawson is the "nice guy" and Cat is the PREDATOR.

I'm getting Janet Jackson's tit teas tbh

Justin-Timberlake-Janet-Jackson-Super-Bowl-Boob-Pictures.gif

Did Lawson's gf delete her Facebook page straight after this episode or something?
I never have actually looked for any of her social media before... but I saw comments tonight (both here and Twitter) about how so far she hasn't made any public comment about tonight's episode. So just a moment ago, curiosity got the better of me and I typed her name into Facebook, but she doesn't seem to exist on there.

YASSSS!!!

BUT the important thing I hope people remember and it's what I brought up earlier in this thread amongst the sea of spoiler tags...

is that HE is the one who is in a relationship. The same shit people hung on Tully last year needs to be hung on Lawson. That's not to excuse Cat's behaviour but there was only one person here with a partner and he chose to step out. Same as Tully did last year yet she was the slut, whore, etc while people are trying to come up with crazy ass reasons for excusing Lawson.

HE is the one in a relationship. HE is the one who had every chance to say no every step along the way. Doesn't matter if Cat was Angelina Jolie + Beyonce... if you have principles you remove yourself gracefully and that's that. Show me my husband cuddled up in some pool with a woman that he knows has feelings for him and he's admitted he has feelings for back... And that's ignoring the doona pulled over the head and the smooches.

I'd be requesting a name change to Ms Butterface el swifto. Anyone making excuses for Lawson in this mess needs to take a hard look at themselves before I start dragging up posts of theirs from last year where they were bashing Tully for the same thing.
YES yes yes yes yes yes yes YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!

Back