Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

As for Drully, I'm sure Drew didn't expect anything to happen at first; he would have thought Tully was out of bounds, being a 'lesbian' and in a relationship. But then when Tully really started with the flirting etc., he would have thought "well I guess she wouldn't be doing this if she thought her girlfriend would mind that much". Drew got signals from Tully that what they were doing was ok. So I'd put most of the blame on Tully in that situation (and by the way, Tully was my fave, even throughout the whole Drully saga).

I know that other HMs said that Clawson was mutual and ongoing, and I think Lawson is mildly attracted to Cat, but it seems pretty clear to me that Cat is the one instigating the whole thing. Lawson doesn't want to get too close because he likes her a bit and he doesn't want to do anything he'll regret, but Cat invited him to the Sanctuary and insisted on him sleeping in her bed, and then she seemed to be cuddling up to him. Cat is in love and Lawson can't get away, so he lets himself be tempted.
I can insist you come over and root a married woman and even send you dirty pics. Doesn't mean you will. Or even worse, "have to"

She can insist all day and night long to her heart's content. Some insisted I leave here last year. Unless you comply, their insistence means squat.

He apparently "let himself be tempted" by the older, manipulative, somehow good looking (lol) seductress and that's why he fucked around on his gf of 5 years. Okkkk. Yet he's so smart and strategic. Oh and before tonight, it was all just wacked editing even when he admitted to Sam how he felt. Are we seriously back in 1950 with some sort of dubbed film?! Okkkkkkkkkkk. Cat drugged him, manipulated him and put a gun to his head. Lawson would never have done what he did otherwise. Maybe the truth is that the gawky looking Humpty Dumpty headed dude who only seems to have magic tricks as a talking point was never presented with an opportunity to cheat before. Anyone think of that?!

Run Lawson's ex gf, RUN!!!

Last edited:
I am disgusted at Lawson and Cat. Both are low human beings and I feel so much pain for his gf who is watching her bf have an affair on tv!! And she can't do anything at all about it.

Also, Lisa is a vile woman. Get a fkn bra, shut the fuk up and go back to your strip joint. Who the hell does she think she is saying I didn't go formal with you to David. God I hope she goes, my most hated housemate ever now.

Oh please, she didn't have to push too far for him to sleep in the same bed.
1. He probably didn't want to ruin his friendship with Cat by refusing to sleep in the same bed as her. He was probably worried that she'd take it personally.
2. All the HMs share beds anyway, so it doesn't really need to mean anything.
3. Lawson was tempted and made a mistake.
4. Why am I even defending him still? I don't particularly like him anymore. :confused:

Liking Priya...Skye...David...and Leo.

Aisha is ok but getting the pot plant edit. Sam is ok. Jason shits me. Ryan shits me - a bit twitchy and I half expect him to start wearing a headband, paint his face with coffee grounds and climb the tree house with a knife clenched between his teeth. Cat needs a bloody good shaking. Lawson needs another slap with that fish. Travis needs a ball gag. Sandra shits me - she is soooooo jealous that Cat might get her man and Sandra doesn't have the balls to chase as brazenly as Cat. RBF needs to just get gone. Please. My poor eyes cannot take any more of her wayward bosoms flopping around like a fish on a jetty. BB stylists are just messing with us now by giving her dresses like the little number she half wore tonight.

1. He probably didn't want to ruin his friendship with Cat by refusing to sleep in the same bed as her. He was probably worried that she'd take it personally.
2. All the HMs share beds anyway, so it doesn't really need to mean anything.
3. Lawson was tempted and made a mistake.
4. Why am I even defending him still? I don't particularly like him anymore. :confused:
Man there is no excuse for getting into the bed. Sure he can go to the sanctuary room but to sleep in the same bed knowing she wants his penis. It's just not appropriate to go to bed with someone who wants u when u have a girlfriend. If kat didn't like Lawson then it wouldn't apply.. but she told him she did.

I don't want to tell Lawsons girlfriend what to do. It is up to her if she wants to forgive him. I've known couples that got past an actual full on affair. So I just want to wish her well and maybe give her some online support.

But I do agree that what he is doing is massively disrespectful and hurtful to her. I said in the Lawson thread that I'm stunned he didn't learn anything from Tully and Drew last year and all the hate they got, mostly her. Drew ruined any shot of winning, but I don't think he cared about winning really. Lawson seemed to me to want to win. It's just a cruel way to treat someone you love.

I can insist you come over and root a married woman and even send you dirty pics. Doesn't mean you will. Or even worse, "have to"

She can insist all day and night long to her heart's content. Some insisted I leave here last year. Unless you comply, their insistence means squat.

He "let himself be tempted" by the older, manipulative, somehow good looking (lol) seductress and that's why he fucked around on his gf of 5 years. Yet he's so smart and strategic. Oh and before tonight, it was all just wacked editing even when he admitted to Sam how he felt. Are we seriously back in 1950 with some sort of dubbed film?! Okkkkkkkkkkk. Cat drugged him, manipulated him and put a gun to his head. Lawson would never have done what he did otherwise. Maybe the truth is that the gawky looking Humpty Dumpty headed dude who only seems to have magic tricks as a talking point was never presented with an opportunity to cheat before. Anyone think of that?!

Run Lawson's ex gf, RUN!!!
Well unless he stays at home 24/7, he'd most certainly have had opportunities to cheat in the past, but you have to admit, the Big Brother house is a very unusual environment and you can get close to people very quickly. And it seems like Cat is very persistent. He values his friendship with her and I'm sure he does like her, so it would take a lot of effort to always turn her down when she's right there all the time. Again, that doesn't mean I think Lawson did the right thing, it's just that how he acted is understandable. And that's the same for Cat too - she's fallen in love with him and knows she shouldn't pursue him but the pressure is always there.

I don't want to tell Lawsons girlfriend what to do. It is up to her if she wants to forgive him. I've known couples that got past an actual full on affair. So I just want to wish her well and maybe give her some online support.

But I do agree that what he is doing is massively disrespectful and hurtful to her. I said in the Lawson thread that I'm stunned he didn't learn anything from Tully and Drew last year and all the hate they got, mostly her. Drew ruined any shot of winning, but I don't think he cared about winning really. Lawson seemed to me to want to win. It's just a cruel way to treat someone you love.

The temptation was too great for him, and now he could end up with nothing after promising so much at the start of the series.

As for Drully, I'm sure Drew didn't expect anything to happen at first; he would have thought Tully was out of bounds, being a 'lesbian' and in a relationship. But then when Tully really started with the flirting etc., he would have thought "well I guess she wouldn't be doing this if she thought her girlfriend would mind that much". Drew got signals from Tully that what they were doing was ok. So I'd put most of the blame on Tully in that situation (and by the way, Tully was my fave, even throughout the whole Drully saga).

I know that other HMs said that Clawson was mutual and ongoing, and I think Lawson is mildly attracted to Cat, but it seems pretty clear to me that Cat is the one instigating the whole thing. Lawson doesn't want to get too close because he likes her a bit and he doesn't want to do anything he'll regret, but Cat invited him to the Sanctuary and insisted on him sleeping in her bed, and then she seemed to be cuddling up to him. Cat is in love and Lawson can't get away, so he lets himself be tempted.

Actually Tully said she was bi, but in a relationship with a woman.

And are we seeing the same episode.

Lawson's fucking huge ego was stroked (and maybe his penis) by Cat 'admitting' she liked him. (Stevie Wonder could see that)

Yet he let her go on & on about her love for him.

Lawson can get away, by saying, I am not interested in you Mrs. Robinson (from the movie The Graduate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Graduate)

I think they just pass a bucket around at channel 9, I can't believe anyone is interested enough to vote for this stuff, it is laughable.

I so want to work at Nine now.

Football schmootball. I can't think of anything worse.

supernatural-tired.jpg

I feel this way every time The Amazing Race or the Survivor finale gets rescheduled because of NFL overtime.

OKAY so Sonia's random intro is back! .......and her script writers must have been reading this forum because for the first time she DIDN'T say "the ultimate social experiment".... instead we got "Australia's most famous house" :rolleyes:

I thought that was Number 96.... no, that was an apartment block.

"Lawson has decided to entertain his HM's."

More like Big Brother has instructed Lawson to "entertain" his HM's.

I think that may be the only reason BB brought Lawson in. To "entertain" the HMs. Cat was certainly "entertained" tonight, wasn't she?

greeeeeeat, now we get some Survivor alliances >_<

More like a smaller, Aussie version of the "Bomb Squad".

FanFiction?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9844590/17/Digimon-World-Tour (special BBAU edition)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3294551/DigitalCorp (more of my work)

I think of that every single time I see Lawson doing it!

First of all, HEARD OF COPYRIGHT LAWSON?

Secondly, do Channel 9 realize that they're airing a suggested "fuck you" every time they show Lawson doing it during a Daily Show? ;)

Hey, they let Stacy's song go in 2012.

RBF needs to just get gone. Please. My poor eyes cannot take any more of her wayward bosoms flopping around like a fish on a jetty. BB stylists are just messing with us now by giving her dresses like the little number she half wore tonight.

The wardrobe department are just taking the piss now. They probably sit around laughing about it. They shop for Lisa's stuff down at the local Sexyland shop.

One of my favourite things is seeing Skye magically manage to match her lipstick to her dress. Girl has skills.

Man there is no excuse for getting into the bed. Sure he can go to the sanctuary room but to sleep in the same bed knowing she wants his penis. It's just not appropriate to go to bed with someone who wants u when u have a girlfriend. If kat didn't like Lawson then it wouldn't apply.. but she told him she did.
I'm not excusing Lawson's actions; I'm just saying I understand and I don't think he's a bad person just because he made a mistake.

Well unless he stays at home 24/7, he'd most certainly have had opportunities to cheat in the past, but you have to admit, the Big Brother house is a very unusual environment and you can get close to people very quickly. And it seems like Cat is very persistent. He values his friendship with her and I'm sure he does like her, so it would take a lot of effort to always turn her down when she's right there all the time. Again, that doesn't mean I think Lawson did the right thing, it's just that how he acted is understandable. And that's the same for Cat too - she's fallen in love with him and knows she shouldn't pursue him but the pressure is always there.

She could have taken Skye or Sandra into the Sanctuary instead of Lawson. Lawson also could have refused her Sanctuary offer, but now he has to wear the consequences of his actions.

In the big brother US house, I've seen guys say they look at someone as their sister, and keep repeating that. It's a way of saying I care about you but only as a platonic friend. It works well.
Of course on BB US, guys tend to use girls, just to keep them in an alliance. But the "sister" or "brother" thing works and tends to diffuse any sexual feelings from the other person.

She could have taken Skye or Sandra into the Sanctuary instead of Lawson. Lawson also could have refused her Sanctuary offer, but now he has to wear the consequences of his actions.

I agree, he could have said, I would love to go there, but I have been in before take someone who hasn't been in there.

Actually Tully said she was bi, but in a relationship with a woman.

And are we seeing the same episode.

Lawson's fucking huge ego was stroked (and maybe his penis) by Cat 'admitting' she liked him. (Stevie Wonder could see that)

Yet he let her go on & on about her love for him.

Lawson can get away, by saying, I am not interested in you Mrs. Robinson (from the movie The Graduate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Graduate)
Tully portrayed herself as a lesbian at the start and then when people asked questions, she said she also likes men.

I don't think Lawson expected Cat to say what she did. Most people don't admit their feelings like that, especially when the other person is in a relationship. They were talking about nominations at first anyway.

I haven't seen The Graduate but thanks for the link.

Back