Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

I went back and watched the footage on the episode video and compared if to the little cameo video. The sound dubbing seems out of sinc in the highlight cameo video. In the episode video it looks a lot more like they are kissing. But one thing is for certain, he is definitely stroking her face at the end of the footage ( you see more of this in the full episode video)

Well, they'll replay it tonight, I expect. With added fallout, presumably? They always replay most of the highlights from the Sunday night show, anyway, as they figure most people won't have seen it. But once they've got their hands on some HAWT footage that's going to fuck up a couple of people's lives...

Unless they want Cat to stay, that is. Egh. It's a mess.

BBOLcXy.gif

Let's not forget they've kissed before during spin the bottle..

I wonder if more things have happened but they're holding on to the footage to create a 'storyline'... We can't tell which night footage is which so who knows. I just so don't think we've seen the end of this..

Let's not forget they've kissed before during spin the bottle..

I wonder if more things have happened but they're holding on to the footage to create a 'storyline'... We can't tell which night footage is which so who knows. I just so don't think we've seen the end of this..

Also Lawson doesn't interact with other women in the house the same way he with Cat. Aisha, Lawson's former partner, thought that the Cat/Lawson flirting 'Wasn't a one way street.'. Lawson was giving Cat a foot massage when Ryan was doing that frozen chicken routine.

Also Lawson doesn't interact with other women in the house the same way he with Cat. Aisha, Lawson's former partner, thought that the Cat/Lawson flirting 'Wasn't a one way street.'. Lawson was giving Cat a foot massage when Ryan was doing that frozen chicken routine.

Exactly. You could tell by watching Lawson/Aisha together it was purely friendship.. He was a totally different guy around her.

So I just watched the episode again on 9jumpin and I too only heard one kiss sound. I took a screenshot as close as possible to the kiss sound, and have circled where I thought their heads were:
8MrscbW.jpg

Now, I do see a gap there. Could just be a weird angle? But still, I have to wonder why put the covers over yourselves in the first place in a room all to yourselves? It's all very puzzling. Could be a weird camera angle? Who knows? Guess we'll just have to wait and see tonight if it's addressed.
That's how I interpreted it too. It looked like there was a gap between their heads when the kissing sound could be heard, but then the next second they were sharing a pillow. I'm thinking a section of footage has been edited out. I agree that it's a bit strange to put the covers over their heads unless they were trying to hide something from the cameras.

25% still think it was ok with the way Cat and Lawson behaved in the Sanctuary

probably the ones voting to save Cat? I wonder if any of cats fans now regret voting to save her earlier in the week, or like her even more now?

Can Lawson redeem himself with his GF and viewers, if he distances himself from Cat, and cries to BB in the DR, that he made a huge mistake getting so close to Cat?
Technically the question asked if it was a mistake for Cat to take Lawson into the sanctuary, not about their behaviour while they were in there. Some of the people who answered "no" may be thinking it was ok to take him into the sanctuary, but still agree that the way they behaved in there was not acceptable.

Disclaimer: I answered "yes" to the question.

So I listened to the footage and if you turn your volume up high after the kissing noises Lawson moved his head back and then you hear him say 'shhh'
Cat must have been kissing too noisily for him to hide it.

So I listened to the footage and if you turn your volume up high after the kissing noises Lawson moved his head back and then you hear him say 'shhh'
Cat must have been kissing too noisily for him to hide it.

I have a feeling nothing Cat does is subtle. Her idea of flirting involves lunging at someone, hinting that she likes a guy involves her crying and declaring "she has feelings". She plays hard to get by asking Lawson to the sanctuary, she tells every man and their dog she has a "secret crush". So I wouldn't be surprised if she kissed like a vacuum cleaner too. Poor love has not an iota finesse.

Back