Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

wait I did more

LI7RFLj.gif
LOL...wait.....wut? Cat is really a Kevin????

Cat has a twin sister... Anyone know her name to check her SM accounts? I'd be interested to know if her family are backing this. Their heads are on the same pillow FFS....

Question: when did this youse thing start? I don't remember hearing it last year. Though maybe from Matt, but not sure. It doesn't sound Australian to me.

It does to me unfortunately. Copious amounts of Bundaberg Rum, utes with roof lights, a bunch of yobbos singing about having a beer with some guy named "Duncan", and someone saying "youse" every other minute.

I'm glad my hick town days are over

Cat has a twin sister... Anyone know her name to check her SM accounts? I'd be interested to know if her family are backing this. Their heads are on the same pillow FFS....
I was also actually thinking the same about Candice's family (Lawsons GF) or Lawson's family.. I wonder if anything is on SM about what they're thinking?

Question: when did this youse thing start? I don't remember hearing it last year. Though maybe from Matt, but not sure. It doesn't sound Australian to me.
I actually use you'se a lot. Even though I know it isn't really a word.

Mind you, that is a bit of a Captain Obvious question.
25% still think it was ok with the way Cat and Lawson behaved in the Sanctuary

probably the ones voting to save Cat? I wonder if any of cats fans now regret voting to save her earlier in the week, or like her even more now?

Can Lawson redeem himself with his GF and viewers, if he distances himself from Cat, and cries to BB in the DR, that he made a huge mistake getting so close to Cat?

This episode had some classic moments

1. Travis and Skye discussing whether she should chase Leo or Jake, then Jake comes out a few seconds later and gives Skye the good ol pat on the knee..... keep digging that eviction grave mate
2. Lisa checking out Leo's trouser snake in the shower and reporting it to the chicks, and Skye within a second blurting out "DID YOU SEE IT???!!" before Aisha tried to get all the details "HOW BUG ARE WE TULKIN"
3. One of the chicks saying "theres a good vibe tonight" and Travis replying "thats what happens when you talk about Leo's forearm"
4. The awkward sexual tension between Leo and Sandra
5. The even awkwarder sexual tension between David and Skye
6. Cat stroking Lawsons magic wand under the covers
7. Seeing Lisa cry after she made herself look like an uptight bitch in the spa "you're just mad cos i wouldn't go to the formal with you"........ a 29 year old woman actually said that
8. The over-the-top praise Travis recieved after he said he would've rejected Cat if he was Lawson. Ryan - "YEAH BLOODY OATH TRAV MATE I AGREE MATE YEEAAA"
9. Davids pronounciation of Lisa when he was arguing with her
10. Skye looking fine as fuck

25% still think it was ok with the way Cat and Lawson behaved in the Sanctuary

probably the ones voting to save Cat? I wonder if any of cats fans now regret voting to save her earlier in the week, or like her even more now?

Can Lawson redeem himself with his GF and viewers, if he distances himself from Cat, and cries to BB in the DR, that he made a huge mistake getting so close to Cat?
Don't know about his GF, but with the viewers? Maybe, if he's sincere and then follows through on keeping his distance.

I wonder if the HM's mention David and Lisaggy's fight to Cat and Lawson? It would be awkward for the HM's to explain they were bitching about them being inappropriate with Cat taking Lawson into the SS because of her crush, and David saying he didn't think Lawson would go so far, as to cheat on his GF?

So a quarter of respondents thought "What a splendid idea!"

The glass isn't three quarters empty... it's a quarter full :thumbsup:
That's the 25% that are voting for Cat. With 7 up for eviction this week, 25% will probably see her safe. ( even with two going). How can 25% of people think this is OK?[DOUBLEPOST=1412571184][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dion Kallis ‏@DionKallis
Lawson's best magic trick yet!! Making his girlfriend disappear.... @BBAU9 #cheater

Gold Coast, Queensland
I think Dion must lurk in this thread.

Back