Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

ALSO! 90% of the BOTHERhood on facebook are morons.

CherylLaugh.gif

I just realised we only got footage from Saturday, none from Friday. Usually the Sunday episode is meant to cover both days though right?

We got footage from Friday last night, Saturday's and Sunday's footage should technically be on tonight's show but usually we only get shown Saturday and a tiny bit of footage from Sunday or none at all.

You don't think the fooling around in the pool and the bath were enough? But to answer your question, their benefit is press,social media discussion and votes,if only to get them(Lawson and Cat) out. BB benefits a lot from this drama. They get to drag back out the whole Tully and Drew story which was an international media storm. We've been talking about them already.

There was more than enough even before the pool and bath! I just feel for his gf. Even in the event where the "under the covers" thing was fake and if she was told bla bla bla don't worry it's just editing or whatever.. It would be embarassing for her as her friends/family are watching and they'd take it exactly how we are...

The Jump-in version doesn't have the slurpy kissy sounds. Paddy Lock was right. We've been played.

Jump-in the other day showed David as Super Dave in the yes/no task, yet it wasn't on the daily show.

The last shot was when Cat moved over closer onto Lawson's pillow to tell him this is the best part of tonight...

....what would be real gold TV viewing would be if Lawson then leapt out of bed brandishing a crucifix shouting "Begone you Harlot of Satan" and doused her in holy water before chanting "The Power of Me will set us free" over and over....

...but I will settled for an outraged old victorian squeal and him declaring "Keep your dirty paws off my silky drawers".

can someone explain what lisa and david's fight was even about? We saw a grand total of 15 seconds of it and suddenly everyone is saying how 'their relationship won't recover after some of those things were said.'

???????

Back