Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

I can't speak to their motivation re: the covers and technically neither can anyone else who isn't Cat or Lawson. I was just more interested in how people interpreted the movements under the sheets.

I have presented what I think happened, but would be happy to see what others thought.

That's exactly what I thought, Lawson definitely moves his head away after that kiss. I really don't think Lawson made a move towards kissing her, you can tell that Cat moved forwards and initiated (hoping for a long pash and maybe other stuff.....) .. Then in his favour, he moves away.

I've just rewatched the episode and can't get past the strangeness of the conversations Cat and Lawson were having in the Sanctuary. There was something rehearsed or unnatural or forced in how they were speaking to each other... About the Twister game, about why she chose him to go in with her, in the bathtub they were dribbling and Cat's responses didn't even match what Lawson had asked her.... All just odd and made very little sense at all when you really listen to it.

I've just rewatched the episode and can't get past the strangeness of the conversations Cat and Lawson were having in the Sanctuary. There was something rehearsed or unnatural or forced in how they were speaking to each other... About the Twister game, about why she chose him to go in with her, in the bathtub they were dribbling and Cat's responses didn't even match what Lawson had asked her.... All just odd and made very little sense at all when you really listen to it.

It seemed the same the other day when she told Lawson she likes him, it's like they want to talk about it openly but end up sounding all cryptic because they know loads of people are watching and judging them.

It seemed the same the other day when she told Lawson she likes him, it's like they want to talk about it openly but end up sounding all cryptic because they know loads of people are watching and judging them.

Yes! It was the same when they were in that wheel. I found that impossible to follow and by the sound of it, (from what Leo said they were in there talking for '5 hours'...meaning ages?) they were blabbering around in circles in a vain attempt to conceal the real content of the conversation.

I think all possible reasons for being able to sue Big Brother or Endemol, would have been contained in the 500 pages waiver of fine print, that they all signed.

Even if they have signed a waiver, they can still sue for misrepresenting them.

Even if they have signed a waiver, they can still sue for misrepresenting them.
Which is why the OS has worded everything very carefully.
The story mentions 'in each others arms' - that was true - in the pool. Doesn't mention kissing at all. Not a smooch, snog, nuzzle, no get it on - nada. Interesting, yes?

Just watched the apparent kissing scene yet again. Fair warning... watching it too many times will do your head in! But seriously, what is up with it? I mean either Cat is kissing something other than his face... or the bulge in the sheets that looks exactly like it's Lawson's head, isn't his head at all.

There really is something up with that footage... but I don't know what.

I bet we'd be having an entirely different conversation about those two having been in the sanctuary together if the show was more transparent.

Just watched the apparent kissing scene yet again. Fair warning... watching it too many times will do your head in! But seriously, what is up with it? I mean either Cat is kissing something other than his face... or the bulge in the sheets that looks exactly like it's Lawson's head, isn't his head at all.

There really is something up with that footage... but I don't know what.

I bet we'd be having an entirely different conversation about those two having been in the sanctuary together if the show was more transparent.
Interesting...isn't it. Definitely left as a cliffhanger for people to jump to conclusions about. Can't wait to see if people were right or wrong... and how it will spin.

Which is why the OS has worded everything very carefully.
The story mentions 'in each others arms' - that was true - in the pool. Doesn't mention kissing at all. Not a smooch, snog, nuzzle, no get it on - nada. Interesting, yes?

But on TV we hear kissing & if they added the kissing sound, it's off to Maurice Blackburn they go.

But on TV we hear kissing & if they added the kissing sound, it's off to Maurice Blackburn they go.
Could be kissing...

could be the sound I make after a few too many drinks and I should have had a glass of water before bed...that lip lick sort of ugh everything is dry but I CBF getting up for a drink.

w7MeEtq.gif

Would Lawson's girlfriend at least have been given a bit of a heads up about what was going to air last night before it did?

That is really interesting in that it shows them pulling the covers up over their heads with the lights still on... then the lights switch off as they are doing so, supporting the idea that they were blocking the light.

But now I want to see Lawson's girlfriend armed with the fish....

Could be kissing...

could be the sound I make after a few too many drinks and I should have had a glass of water before bed...that lip lick sort of ugh everything is dry but I CBF getting up for a drink.

I am not saying what of Cat's could have been dry & the kissing sound wasn't kissing it was a popping opening sound.

I am one sick person.

Back