Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

I was really hoping that Lawson and Cat would remain friends since they seemed to have a good friendship and hoped they did not let Cat's crush ruin it. Originally I thought it was ok with the two of them as two great friends to go into the sanctuary together. As long as Lawson slept on the couch. BUT oh my god! Hoping into bed with Cat was so wrong and then the kisses and other stuff. Jeez. :eek:

I guess Men and Women can't be friends. Cat is a home wrecker and she kept pushing the boundaries more and more and I thought Lawson would have been more respectful to his girlfriend of FIVE years. They are both much to blame as each other.

still 25% is still a fair amount of people who think it is ok to cheat

at least the other H/M were not okay with it.

I wonder if the HM's mention David and Lisaggy's fight to Cat and Lawson? It would be awkward for the HM's to explain they were bitching about them being inappropriate with Cat taking Lawson into the SS because of her crush, and David saying he didn't think Lawson would go so far, as to cheat on his GF?
And if they do mention it, will we get to see that? Would be interesting to see how it is recounted by different HMs in the cold light of day, no alcohol. Leo or Priya would probably do the best job of retelling it without embellishment.

BBAU ‏@BBAUFANS2014
@DionKallis Thoughts on the Cat and Lawson situation?

Dion Kallis ‏@DionKallis
@BBAUFANS2014 absolutely shocked and appalled!! Texted Katie straight after with my shock!!

Gold Coast, Queensland

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6
@DionKallis @BBAUFANS2014 I know right @TVWEEKmag has an artical in it and you said lawson wouldn't do it..... And then he did... #ohdear

Dion Kallis ‏@DionKallis
@gemma6foot6 @BBAUFANS2014 @TVWEEKmag so shocked. What a terrible thing to do!! #cheater

I think Dion like David didn't think Lawson would go so far as to cheat, or Lawson gave them that opinion he loved his GF of 5 yrs too much?

tumblr_lcjdr7JGJu1qzdi59o1_1280.png

I was really hoping that Lawson and Cat would remain friends since they seemed to have a good friendship and hoped they did not let Cat's crush ruin it. Originally I thought it was ok with the two of them as two great friends to go into the sanctuary together. As long as Lawson slept on the couch. BUT oh my god! Hoping into bed with Cat was so wrong and then the kisses and other stuff. Jeez. :eek:

I guess Men and Women can't be friends. Cat is a home wrecker and she kept pushing the boundaries more and more and I thought Lawson would have been more respectful to his girlfriend of FIVE years. They are both much to blame as each other.

Hey I'm new to posting on this forum (although old school in visiting BBB),I just found a total lack of other 'official' places to post about BB other than Facebook which has a very crappy format, not to mention everyone on your contact list being alerted to your wild BB slanging arguments, I prefer my arguments to be in peace!

Anyways...

I really don't think there is clear as day evidence that he cheated on her, it looks to me like Cat was making all the moves. He just wanted a comfortable bed to sleep on, and well friends can sleep on the same bed (granted he is pushing it to the extreme here)...

He should have spoken up when Cat said this was the best part of her night, he could of at least redeemed himself if he said "Hey Cat, remember that discussion we had about me having a girlfriend on the outside, well, you know, it's important to me. Just remember that." That would have maybe earned him $100,000.00

Will be interesting to see how this plays out in tonights episode, but personally I think people are jumping to conclusions.... This might come down to their words vs. drawing the couple in bed and hypothetical blankie movements, I hope not !!

That's the 25% that are voting for Cat. With 7 up for eviction this week, 25% will probably see her safe. ( even with two going). How can 25% of people think this is OK?

There's only two possible answers to that poll though... and a lot of people nominated this week. That 25% could be split in various ways with regards to save votes. You can't make that comparison so directly.

There will already be some voter backlash against Cat over this. It's late in the voting week though, and even if there there are a lot of people wanting to be agressive about voting her out... all they can do is vote for someone else to stay.

Hey I'm new to posting on this forum (although old school in visiting BBB),I just found a total lack of other 'official' places to post about BB other than Facebook which has a very crappy format, not to mention everyone on your contact list being alerted to your wild BB slanging arguments, I prefer my arguments to be in peace!

Anyways...

I really don't think there is clear as day evidence that he cheated on her, it looks to me like Cat was making all the moves. He just wanted a comfortable bed to sleep on, and well friends can sleep on the same bed (granted he is pushing it to the extreme here)...

He should have spoken up when Cat said this was the best part of her night, he could of at least redeemed himself if he said "Hey Cat, remember that discussion we had about me having a girlfriend on the outside, well, you know, it's important to me. Just remember that." That would have maybe earned him $100,000.00

Will be interesting to see how this plays out in tonights episode, but personally I think people are jumping to conclusions.... This might come down to their words vs. drawing the couple in bed and hypothetical blankie movements, I hope not !!

Wouldn't it be interesting if this is exactly what happened next after the clip finished abruptly.

The OS does ask the question "Is it going to be awkward between them after this....can their friendship be salvaged?" etc...why would those be the questions if they got all hot and heavy...wouldn't the questions be "how will the housemates react at the new couple" or "what will they say?" or "how will they hide their blossoming love" etc...

Something doesn't quite gel with me with all this.

This is my forensic (LOL) examination of what transpired under the covers

DiscreteUntriedAmethystinepython.gif

I'd like to see other people's interpretation because I really want there to be an ongoing Clawson situation. Anything for the drama!

I'm watching the ep now, and I feel bad for David it must be hard being left out when everyone else is getting along and having fun with each other. I'm just up to the part where he thanks Skye for being the first to talk to him all night. I actually feel like maybe David should go this week, just for the fact of, why would anyone want to stay in a house where people isolate him?

I hope he stays a bit longer, just to piss them off and let them realise, as they are evicted one by one, that some of them arent as popular outside the house, as what they think they are, inside. Thats the trouble with the lousy editing though, they can make you look good, bad, or in Ryans case, not there.

I'd like to see other people's interpretation because I really want there to be an ongoing Clawson situation. Anything for the drama!

My interpretation would be, what is fucking wrong with you?!

If you're not doing anything wrong, why pull the covers over your head. What person sleeps like a corpse? How do we know it was their 'heads'. They are smart people, they may have moved their elbows or something to look like their heads, so they could get away with getting closer further down the sheets. Again, I still come back to my original argument, that may not have been the moment they kissed, and BB may not have had the footage to show it but the sounds speak for themselves and well 'Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing' - why were the covers up over their heads?

If you're not doing anything wrong, why pull the covers over your head. What person sleeps like a corpse? How do we know it was their 'heads'. They are smart people, they may have moved their elbows or something to look like their heads, so they could get away with getting closer further down the sheets. Again, I still come back to my original argument, that may not have been the moment they kissed, and BB may not have had the footage to show it but the sounds speak for themselves and well 'Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing' - why were the covers up over their heads?

I can't speak to their motivation re: the covers and technically neither can anyone else who isn't Cat or Lawson. I was just more interested in how people interpreted the movements under the sheets.

I have presented what I think happened, but would be happy to see what others thought.

Regardless of whether they kissed or not, it still constitutes cheating. To cuddle in the pool, share a bath and sleep in the same bed is only the physical stuff. Emotionally, she knows he has a long-term girlfriend. He knows that she has "genuine beyond friendship feelings" for him (as genuine as you can get after a few weeks).

I'm still reserving full judgment until BB shows us more clips and the aftermath tonight, but personally I feel like they've already crossed the line.​

Surely if Lawson and his girlfriend have been together for 5 years, they would have seen and talked about Big Brother and what can happen inside the house, when complete strangers (or thats what we are led to believe, but it isnt true) are thrown together. Its a GAME with a $250,000 JACKPOT at the end, for the best player. I think all of them would do just about anything to win, otherwise, why bother doing it in the first place. All this bullshit about doeing it for the experience is just that, bullshit. They all go in thinking that they have a chance of winning and presumably most of them have some sort of game plan. Illusions and the way the programmes are edited, can misconstrue certain events. Channel 9 are desperately clutching at straws, to get a storyline that increases viewers, even if its at the expense of one of the PLAYERS in the GAME. Its Big Brothers GAME and RULES or you can't PLAY.

Back