Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

Hmmm, I watched it back and I'm not exactly sure if they kissed or not.
Guess we'll have to wait and see if it's discussed the next morning...?

I just realised we only got footage from Saturday, none from Friday. Usually the Sunday episode is meant to cover both days though right?

ALSO! 90% of the BOTHERhood on facebook are morons.

If you're going to argue Cat is a homewrecker, you should have also argued Drew was a homewrecker.

But noooooo, Drew and Lawson are men. It's ALWAYS a woman in the wrong in a cheating situation.
:bang::bang::bang::bang:

The thing with Sandra asking Sam when they flirted with the idea of hooking up was funny, she is probably panicked that she missed her chance. She was being really hypocritical about Lawson and Cat though, considering how hard she threw herself at Sam and I have no doubt in my mind if she was HOH at the time she would have taken him in with her.

yeah Sam knows how Sandra feels about him so shouldn't be groping her boob, even if its for a photo op

see Sandra telling Sam off when he told the others something like, they had been flirty about possibly hooking up..
Sandra was so keen and even said to Sam that he will always belong to someone else. Cat and Sandra joked about her having one-legged babies but unlike Lawson, atm he doesn't appear to be making any serious moves towards Sandra but they certainly flirt and massage each other. I think if Sam was single they would be hooking up in the house...

It was because the others were all gossiping and Lisa said Cheating, and David didn't feel like it had to be cheating just because they went into the sanctuary suite together. I think from others conversations he probably thought it was still a bit inappropriate because of Cat's feelings towards Lawson, although he mightn't be in the loop about Cat's true feelings
HM's before have been in rewards rooms without making play on someone who's in a relationship

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-28/spa-argument/

Ok thanks for the jump in link V. Have re watched (sober). Too much fancy liquor going on that night. Not sure Lisa's assertion that 'she's never been that girl' is true. I think the 'boom bitch' may have had a run before. Maybe you're right about Dave not being as much in the loop about the Clawson situation as the others as he has been on the outer a lot. Lisa should have stayed out of it when Dave was answering someone else. He's right: he should have been allowed to speak before being attacked.

ALSO! 90% of the BOTHERhood on facebook are morons.

If you're going to argue Cat is a homewrecker, you should have also argued Drew was a homewrecker.

But noooooo, Drew and Lawson are men. It's ALWAYS a woman in the wrong in a cheating situation.
:bang::bang::bang::bang:
Yup. It's infuriating. Although on the flip side, letting the men off the hook is basically implying that they're helpless, dick-brained idiots, so when you think of it that way, it's kind of a wash.

I just realised we only got footage from Saturday, none from Friday. Usually the Sunday episode is meant to cover both days though right?

I believe this was Friday (before the party)/Friday night (the party)/Saturday early morning before sunrise (the sanctuary) ... don't forget Tim went in on the Friday overnight.

I hope that Lawson's until-we-are-notified-otherwise current girlfriend is offered all the courtesy that Tully's was - private viewing of the full footage before aired...a personal heads up from the show etc...
OMG could you imagine if it went full on drunken slutfest .... "Here's the bit where she's spread eagled over the end of the couch & Lawless pile drives her" ... the gf would be a babbling mess or psycho on the next flight to GC with an axe or two...

Regardless of whether they kissed or not, it still constitutes cheating. To cuddle in the pool, share a bath and sleep in the same bed is only the physical stuff. Emotionally, she knows he has a long-term girlfriend. He knows that she has "genuine beyond friendship feelings" for him (as genuine as you can get after a few weeks).

I'm still reserving full judgment until BB shows us more clips and the aftermath tonight, but personally I feel like they've already crossed the line.​

Back