Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

Lawson's girlfriend, "Well that's five years down the drain"
... good thing she is still young.... i woulda thunk at 30 Cunt would know better.... how would she have felt if her boyfriend took 5 of her good years.....:frown:

Well if I'm to believe what was said earlier, we really don't know who instigated what because Ch 9 is just dubbing and editing everything. (just joking as I don't believe that)

But... I might agree with you in the first instance although again we have no idea what happened that first night when they ended up at the wall. We know she liked him but did she whistle for Drew to come over to chat?

As for this current lot, we heard Cat say it first but we've also heard from HMs in the house and now out that it was mutual and ongoing.
I thought that about Drew as well. In the early stages, Tully was locked behind the halfway house fence and Drew was always the one going there. Unless Tully was a magician, I can't see how it can be said that she forced him there, or was the one who instigated everything. We only get to see what the producers show us, but Jade made a comment to Drew early on about him always being at the fence.
As for Lawson and Cat, we can't really draw any conclusions as to who instigates things as we only get shown limited footage. Cat was just silly enough to talk about it openly, Lawson a bit more cunning.
Double standards, here we come......again.......

He shouldn't have slept in the bed, knowing she likes him, but she was pushing him to sleep with her. Of course he could have said no but understandably he didn't want to get on bad terms with her, especially when they have to be alone together until the next day. I'm not saying that what Lawson did was right, but Cat should take most of the blame for pushing him into it.
Not much pushing or persuasion was required. It was like. ' where are you going to sleep?'.... 'I will sleep on the couch' ..... ' you can sleep on the other side of the bed if you like, the bed won't hurt you' ..... ' ok then'. Hops in bed.
It's like his reason for first choosing the couch, was out of respect for Cat, not his GF. As soon as Cat said it was OK, he was in like Flynn.

Oh Mr Sheen, Oh Mr Sheen...

I don't want to be melodramatic, but Lawson just kissed goodbye his chances of winning the show. So disappointed in him. Poor Candice. (I can't help hoping he went in with a game plan and Candice is behind him pretending to cheat, to create a storyline? No?) It's so sad, and so unnecessary.

David and Lisa's apology scene was beautiful. I wish the night had ended there, not on Cat in her slinky tap-dancing undies and that foolishness.

After finally getting to watch the episode...

Cat: Homewrecking whore. She pushed him. I understand Lawson is a grown man, but he tried to fight temptation by sleeping on the couch. What a bitch!

Lawson: He knew what he was doing. He should have put distance between himself and her from the moment she said she had feelings for him. He also got a glimpse into Cat's intentions by her statement at the dinner saying 'she doesn't think men and women can be friends'. He is constantly fishing for attention and Cat happily gives it. Case and point the bow tie comment, Lawson to Cat "You think anything looks good on me". So Lawson can't say play the dumb innocent card.

Sandra: Sam, mate you dodged a bullet there. What a hypocrite. I am so glad that Sam did not throw away his relationship on the outside for Sandra, since clearly she has moved on to Leo. What a waste that would have been. I also found it interesting that she 'played down' her aggressive approach towards Sam only 7 days earlier. A convenient memory.

I understand Lawson is a grown man, but he tried to fight temptation by sleeping on the couch.
It was a disingenuous token effort at best.

He is constantly fishing for attention and Cat happily gives it. Case and point the bow tie comment, Lawson to Cat "You think anything looks good on me". So Lawson can't say play the dumb innocent card.
10O% agree.

Sandra: Sam, mate you dodged a bullet there. What a hypocrite. I am so glad that Sam did not throw away his relationship on the outside for Sandra, since clearly she has moved on to Leo. What a waste that would have been. I also found it interesting that she 'played down' her aggressive approach towards Sam only 7 days earlier. A convenient memory.

Leo is a bit of a player. I'm liking Leo more and more. He is proving to be interesting, now we have moved past the mind body and soul shit.

Football has ended, but they are airing another long ad for another 2015 Channel 9 programme...

NO. YOU ARE ALMOST HALF AN HOUR OVERTIME. YOU HAVE WAIVED THE RIGHT TO SHOW US ADS FOR YOUR NEW SHOWS. I WILL NOT WATCH THESE SHOWS NEXT YEAR OUT OF SPITE. START BIG BROTHER NOW.

There was no excuse for Channel 9 to show that ad (or ANY ad) when they 1/2 half an hour overtime. At first I thought that Gallipoli bullshit was an actual show that was on instead of BB because of how ridiculously long that ad was. And then it seemed like BB had an ad break every 5 minutes if even that.

Hi BB fans.
I am in a bit of shock after watching this episode: Drama! In the house!
I expect the Cat / Lawson relationship to go down in flames; either as a quick "Lawson coming to his senses and ending it" or a more prolonged overly-attached and suffocating Cat driving Lawson mad (and the housemates sick). Either way the house will be flooded with Cat's tears.
And Lawson will look like a douche.

I thought that was one of the more pathetic displays we have seen. I think she knows she might be going home soon.
Yeah, pretty quick after the disagreement she suddenly thought "oh f###, I'm up for eviction, better look repentant". It's is simply not possible for someone to be such a bitch and not be self-aware of the fact.

There was no excuse for Channel 9 to show that ad (or ANY ad) when they 1/2 half an hour overtime. At first I thought that Gallipoli bullshit was an actual show that was on instead of BB because of how ridiculously long that ad was. And then it seemed like BB had an ad break every 5 minutes if even that.
I would almost guarantee that they had a contractual obligation to play the ad for Gallipoli IMMEDIATELY following the Grand Final. (I also (briefly) thought it was an actual show. Mild panic set in for a moment or two).

Tim was smart enough too never say something like that. I also think he wanted everyone in the house to be equal, with no real cliques controlling the nominations.
He said something worse IMO, he claimed he was 'unique' inferring that the other hms were jealous of him for being 'vanilla'/cookie cutter/boring/etc...

This was around when there was 3 weeks to go and Tim was throwing tanties left right and centre because Boogs and Drew were giving him a taste of his own medicine and he couldn't take it.

Did anyone else think it was strange that Lawson packed a pink bow tie to take to the sanctuary? Was that just a little bit weird? What was he planning to do with that?

Well when your magic act involves making your girlfriend disappear you might want to do it with a little pizazz. A bow tie is perfect in these situations.

Back