Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

Alright so the David / Lisa blowup started but I'm still not sure what the actual problem was apart from Jason being tipsy and trying to say something provocative and Lisa being inebriated enough to care too much

The guys got their suits provided for them - did the girls get those dresses too? Or do you reckon it's their own?
I *think* they're provided for them. In one of those Luke Blundell iv's this year I'm pretty sure it was either Tully or Tahan who had said they felt badly when BB supplied them individual dresses for each Friday night party and because Mikkayla was gaining weight she couldn't fit hers because they were working off of the measurements taken before they went in the house and she'd gained the weight. But seriously I'd be looking for duct tape or something if I were Lisa.

The guys got their suits provided for them - did the girls get those dresses too? Or do you reckon it's their own?
I think they would be supplied. Skye also had a matching Fascinator - don't think that would have been on her packing list :)

Football has ended, but they are airing another long ad for another 2015 Channel 9 programme...

NO. YOU ARE ALMOST HALF AN HOUR OVERTIME. YOU HAVE WAIVED THE RIGHT TO SHOW US ADS FOR YOUR NEW SHOWS. I WILL NOT WATCH THESE SHOWS NEXT YEAR OUT OF SPITE. START BIG BROTHER NOW.

Back