Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

WAIT

How did this fight with David and Lisa start? Formals??
I guess what David said about 11 against 1 and his point not coming across is pretty accurate - not even the viewers know what he was saying that started it.

All the other housemates were saying how it was bad that Cat took Lawson in, David went against them and said that it doesn't necessarily need to be cheating and wrong and then Lisa threw some insults at him that had nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

Maybe other people won't agree with me on this but if I was sitting alone at home watching my boyf on Big Brother and he's really close with one particular girl in there and she gives him backrubs etc I would be feeling a little sad and extremely uncomfortable. If they went away for a night together, and cuddled in the pool and got into a bath together I'd be feeling pretty shit. If "all they did" was kiss while in bed together, that would be enough for me to leave. So I don't think the way it's portrayed would have much effect on how Lawson's gf would be feeling.

I guess what David said about 11 against 1 and his point not coming across is pretty accurate - not even the viewers know what he was saying that started it.

All the other housemates were saying how it was bad that Cat took Lawson in, David went against them and said that it doesn't necessarily need to be cheating and wrong and then Lisa threw some insults at him that had nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

I see I'll have to rewatch see if I can pick it up better that time.

Back