Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

Did Lawson's gf delete her Facebook page straight after this episode or something?
I never have actually looked for any of her social media before... but I saw comments tonight (both here and Twitter) about how so far she hasn't made any public comment about tonight's episode. So just a moment ago, curiosity got the better of me and I typed her name into Facebook, but she doesn't seem to exist on there.
her facebook was active a couple of days ago because I saw a couple of photos of her and Lawson

About to drop a TRUTH bomb, don't hate on me for spilling FACTS.

Cat did not kiss Lawson on the lips or any where near his face from the footage shown. Here it is if you want to look again.

http://progressive.netshow.ninemsn....680001_8053613-20141005-220643-VIDEO-FULL.mp4

You can clearly see their heads under the covers being apart from each other and when the kiss sound happens you can see Lawson's move away. And it's not close to Cat's head when he does it. I'm guessing Cat kissed his hand.

OF COURSE this does not excuse Lawson's behaviour. But you can tell in his mind he thinks he's not cheating just because he hasn't actually pashed on. No, sorry idiot- you over stepped the line. You are a cunt.

Cat did not kiss Lawson on the lips or any where near his face from the footage shown. Here it is if you want to look again.

http://progressive.netshow.ninemsn....680001_8053613-20141005-220643-VIDEO-FULL.mp4

You can clearly see their heads under the covers being apart from each other and when the kiss sound happens you can see Lawson's move away. And it's not close to Cat's head when he does it. I'm guessing Cat kissed his hand.

OF COURSE this does not excuse Lawson's behaviour. But you can tell in his mind he thinks he's not cheating just because he hasn't actually pashed on. No, sorry idiot- you over stepped the line. You are a cunt.

1299505990_mortar-launch-fail.gif

No, the CCCP, I mean, BBBA has spoken.

They are both guilty. GUILTY.

Last year, Tim took Jade into the presidential suite and he slept on the couch. Also remember Tahan took Ed into the presidential suite and SHE slept on the couch. See a male and female can go into the sanctuary together and not cross lines. Lawson should have slept on the couch, end of story.

This reminds me of how much ed frustrated me. Tahan took him to the presidential suite and SHE sleeps on the couch?! Dick.

That's right, he should have chosen the couch and only the couch.

Yes someone said on twitter tonight that Lawsons GF has closed her Facebook page. I feel sad for her.

me too.

I think maybe BB edited it between when they had their heads under cover in the dark, and when they reappeared again.. footage probably wasn't a flow from start to finish but still think Cat leaned over to kiss him

whatever's going on they are overly flirty and touchy feely with one another

her facebook was active a couple of days ago because I saw a couple of photos of her and Lawson

I'm pretty sure her page was still there earlier tonight. I never have seen accessed before though... is it under her full name, or is it a nickname or something? I'm putting her first and surnames in, and I'm sure I have them right. She may have pulled the pin on her Facebook page tonight.

I'm pretty sure her page was still there earlier tonight. I never have seen accessed before though... is it under her full name, or is it a nickname or something? I'm putting her first and surnames in, and I'm sure I have them right. She may have pulled the pin on her Facebook page tonight.
I tried to access it tonight but it's not working
it was her first and last name

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I tried to access it tonight but it's not working
it was her first and last name

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Well there you go! That speaks volumes

Thanks for posting that!!! Where were their faces when Cat said her stupid ass line about "my favourite part about tonight is right now"? A millimetre apart.

Go back and look you fucking fools. When you think their heads are sooooooooooooo far apart under the doona nstead what you see is one head on top of another (and hear the smooching sounds) and a hand pop up on the side.

I told y'all he liked her. Some of you said no. I then said he admitted it. Still no. He then admitted it to Sam... still no

Now this is fake

GL with that

Thanks for posting that!!! Where were their faces when Cat said her stupid ass line about "my favourite part about tonight is right now"? A millimetre apart.

Go back and look you fucking fools. When you think their heads are sooooooooooooo far apart under the doona nstead what you see is one head on top of another (and hear the smooching sounds) and a hand pop up on the side.

I told y'all he liked her. Some of you said no. I then said he admitted it. Still no. He then admitted it to Sam... still no

Now this is fake

GL with that
yeah as I said earlier, I think that Cat lifted her head up slightly and leaned over to kiss him but they were trying to be sneaky under the covers with the lights out

yeah as I said earlier, I think that Cat lifted her head up slightly and leaned over to kiss him but they were trying to be sneaky under the covers with the lights out
I don't know who kissed who first or whatever but I do know that one body was on the top of the other and they were smooching. And fair enough they were trying to hide it under the doona but they should know better because we can see it clear as day.

Anyone who says they're too far apart to be kissing and it must be a Ch 9 set up needs their head checked to be honest

I don't know who kissed who first or whatever but I do know that one body was on the top of the other and they were smooching. And fair enough they were trying to hide it under the doona but they should know better because we can see it clear as day.

Anyone who says they're too far apart to be kissing and it must be a Ch 9 set up needs their head checked to be honest
I've been trying to work out what Cat's appeal might have been at auditions... Now I'm thinking she just told em she'd be the Cougar! No holds barred ...

I've been trying to work out what Cat's appeal might have been at auditions... Now I'm thinking she just told em she'd be the Cougar! No holds barred ...
haha!! That has to be it because what else is there without this storyline?

I still wonder the same thing with Aisha. She and Tahan were apparently too alike (lol) so she was held back for this year and yet she's nothing like Tahny, Like seriously, nothing. Makes you wonder about the sanity of the casting crew.

Now this is fake

GL with that

You are correct about their faces after her "favourite part" line. That's plain as day.

As for under the covers I'm not seeing it. I almost wanna do the forensics thing and show the outlines etc but I can't be arsed. The one head on top of the other is completely WRONG from what I can see.

As for liking her he admitted it, but in what context exactly who knows? I don't have all the receipts.

For the record- Lawson has cheated even if he didn't suck face.

And I wanna see a proper dancing doona hahaha

Back