Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

Lisa is such a scrag. :/

I just tried to find an appropriate cat gif. Unfortunately, "massive cunt cat with saggy tits gif" yielded no results. Google failed me.
Lisa...?
images

Didnt Cat challenge him by saying 'Are you afraid of the other side of the bed' or something to that effect? And he rose to challenge?
Last year, Tim took Jade into the presidential suite and he slept on the couch. Also remember Tahan took Ed into the presidential suite and SHE slept on the couch. See a male and female can go into the sanctuary together and not cross lines. Lawson should have slept on the couch, end of story.

This TIMES 1000.

I have watched quite a few seasons of Big Brother, both from Australia and the UK. Whenever cheating comes up, the blame seems to ALWAYS be focused on the woman, ALWAYS, in spite of which member of the cheating party holds the most responsibility to the individual being cheated on.

Tully rightfully copped the brunt of the flak for cheating on her partner last year, but I couldn't help but notice that "Dreamy" Drew emerged relatively unscathed for his role in the whole thing. If we are to vilify Cat for being a temptress, we should question why we didn't throw Drew that same amount of vilification.

By a similar token, last year in the UK series, Daley instigated a fling with Hazel whilst his girlfriend watched from the outside, yet it was Hazel who was vilified the most. Daley received a lot more sympathy for the whole thing. It was the poor man who had been seduced by the wicked succubus, it was the poor man who was driven to cheat. Even when Daley got drunk, became aggressive and started making violent threats towards Hazel, it was still somehow Hazel who received so much of the backlash. She had "led him on", his aggressive behaviour was still somehow her fault. She was a thoughtless skank for letting the relationship develop, but I was amazed at how much sympathy Daley received, at how much of the backlash seemed to slide off him like Teflon, and how Hazel received so much of the blame.

I sincerely hope that people don't try to excuse Lawson for this, just because he otherwise seems like such a nice boy. I hope we don't see a huge backlash for Cat, and excuses being made for Lawson. He has the most responsibility towards his partner here. She should also be shamed for her role, but he needs to cop the brunt of it.

We like to believe that we are a progressive society, where equality between men and women has been fully achieved, and for the most part it has, but situations like this remind us that a culture of sexism is still very much alive within our society. We tend to forgive men more readily for their flaws, and vilify women more strongly for theirs. It's why in a vote to evict, we always see so many of the women leave before the men.

It's honestly a bunch of horseshit and I'm so happy that you brought up the BBUK example. For some reason the natural default is the woman must be a manipulator, a seductress, men are too stupid to think straight (yet very smart HMs, BB players ) but when the roles are reversed ie Tully she's just a slut whore. So in all cases the woman is the baddie - whether she has a partner or not - and apparently has the ability to strip jocks off of men. Good to know.

It truly makes me disheartened because some of the shit people come up with to try to excuse the behaviour of the males in the situation would never happen for the women. The people on here who have met me off the forum (or even those who know me well on here) would attest I'm not some hippy dippy militant feminist type.... far from it... but when it comes to situations like this, come on, be fair. This is no different than watching an episode of Maury and sitting back and wondering why the chick is trying to snatch the edges of the girl who f'd her man yet isn't pissed at the dude who had a commitment with her in the first place.

Last edited:
I think a guy and a girl can be friends. But constant hugging just seems weird. Sandra is always hugging sam and touching him. Lawson and kat hugged quite a bit too. These hugs r long as. I dunno.. with me and my guys friends a one to two second bro hug is sufficient. Anything more than 3 second is just weird as fuck.

It's honestly a bunch of horseshit and I'm so happy that you brought up the BBUK example. For some reason the natural default is the woman must be a manipulator, a seductress, men are too stupid to think straight (yet very smart HMs, BB players) but when the roles are reversed ie Tully she's just a slut whore. So in all cases the woman is the baddie - whether she has a partner or not - and apparently has the ability to strip jocks off of men. Good to know.

It truly makes me disheartened because some of the shit people come up with to try to excuse the behaviour of the males in the situation would never happen for the women. The people on here who have met me off the forum would attest I'm not some hippy dippy militant feminist type.... far from it... but when it comes to situations like this, come on, be fair. This is no different than watching an episode of Maury and sitting back and wondering why the chick is trying to snatch the edges of the girl who f'd her man yet isn't pissed at the dude who had a commitment with her in the first place.
I don't think it's just about gender. Tully and Cat are blamed more than Drew and Lawson because Tully and Cat are the ones who instigated the romance/affair/cheating/whatever. Drew and Lawson of course shouldn't go along with it, but it makes sense that the one who instigates it and pushes it the most gets the most blame.

this thread is so over the place.

I'm actually really sad for David, deadest think he is not only being treated like an outsider but think some hms think it's ok to treat him like crap too. Lisa can fuck off, I am so glad he has finally cracked it with her. She is a fucking bitch. Get her out of the doary room, please. Yeah now she is trying to act like the victim, "I've never been that girl" *Wipes tear away* ARGH! Didn't se jus say in the tree house how her and travis and cat are the important hms? SERIOUSLY! I can't stand this woman any longer!

MY RECORDING HAS ENDED!!!! I CANNOT WAIT! One of you tech experts link me!

I don't think it's just about gender. Tully and Cat are blamed more than Drew and Lawson because Tully and Cat are the ones who instigated the romance/affair/cheating/whatever. Drew and Lawson of course shouldn't go along with it, but it makes sense that the one who instigates it and pushes it the most gets the most blame.
Well if I'm to believe what was said earlier, we really don't know who instigated what because Ch 9 is just dubbing and editing everything. (just joking as I don't believe that)

But... I might agree with you in the first instance although again we have no idea what happened that first night when they ended up at the wall. We know she liked him but did she whistle for Drew to come over to chat?

As for this current lot, we heard Cat say it first but we've also heard from HMs in the house and now out that it was mutual and ongoing.

I know you always have my back, baby.

However I promise that if I should ever attempt to cheat (NEVER happening anyway as I somehow won the lotto with Mr B)... I wouldn't put you in such a stupid spot like this and expect you to try to defend it. Dubbed noises, editing, air kisses my ass.
Air kisses my ass too. :biggrin:

I'm actually really sad for David, deadest think he is not only being treated like an outsider but think some hms think it's ok to treat him like crap too. Lisa can fuck off, I am so glad he has finally cracked it with her. She is a fucking bitch. Get her out of the doary room, please. Yeah now she is trying to act like the victim, "I've never been that girl" *Wipes tear away* ARGH! Didn't se jus say in the tree house how her and travis and cat are the important hms? SERIOUSLY! I can't stand this woman any longer!

When did the recording end?

Gurl mine ended too and I was recording in real time. Apparently Foxtel thought by hitting record on BB even after it was like 16 minutes in that it wanted me to see Sam Burrrrrrrrrgess get a medal and all that junk after it. I tried to go back to record the clip of Clawson macking and it was over.

All I can say is gl to the ratings sorter outers tomorrow.

I hate this whole Lawson and Cat situation, because it like, came out of nowhere really, it wasn't really a great friendship before, it was more lust from what editing has portrayed. Tully's situation last year was portrayed to be more romantic though from my opinion (even though it's totally wrong), like they went from good friends and eventually fell for each other over like more than just a week or so (from what I can remember, and what editing has shown us). This situation just seems like she lured him from a cavern with her own magic, which makes me think this'll get a load more backlash than Tully's situation.

haha just saw that your recording ended with the GORGEOUS Leo and the hooker

same as mine

and I was recording as I was watching

Back