Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

True.
Lawson and his GF might just have a relationship, that if different from the norm (whatever that is) I am not defending his actions and have not yet seen tonights show and may add my 2 cents worth later
I doubt it, as Jaxon, Lawsons mate said she was finding it hard to watch and Jaxon said the crush Cat has would be one sided as Lawson isnt the cheating type, and that was before anything happened.

So far the treehouse hasn't worked well at all as people aren't picking the right people and they aren't sticking to the plan. Unlike Survivor where multiple conversations occur and the alliance is stronger. How can one conversation set up the unlikely alliance b/n Cat, Trav and Lisa.
THey don't discuss details properly --- they need to agree specifically on who is going to nom who & to give x amount of points to... Just saying Sandra & Jason need to be up isn't enough + BB does it too early in the week, they should be having these conversations directly before nominations...

True.
Lawson and his GF might just have a relationship, that if different from the norm (whatever that is) I am not defending his actions and have not yet seen tonights show and may add my 2 cents worth later
Then why tell Cat that something between them wasn't possible??

I'm not sure if they kissed.. Their seemed to be a big gap between their heads (but the noises were pretty convincing).
But what does it matter? He crossed the line miles ago when he got into bed with her and put a sheet over his head.

YASSSS!!!

BUT the important thing I hope people remember and it's what I brought up earlier in this thread amongst the sea of spoiler tags...

is that HE is the one who is in a relationship. The same shit people hung on Tully last year needs to be hung on Lawson. That's not to excuse Cat's behaviour but there was only one person here with a partner and he chose to step out. Same as Tully did last year yet she was the slut, whore, etc while people are trying to come up with crazy ass reasons for excusing Lawson.

HE is the one in a relationship. HE is the one who had every chance to say no every step along the way. Doesn't matter if Cat was Angelina Jolie + Beyonce... if you have principles you remove yourself gracefully and that's that. Show me my husband cuddled up in some pool with a woman that he knows has feelings for him and he's admitted he has feelings for back... And that's ignoring the doona pulled over the head and the smooches.

I'd be requesting a name change to Ms Butterface el swifto. Anyone making excuses for Lawson in this mess needs to take a hard look at themselves before I start dragging up posts of theirs from last year where they were bashing Tully for the same thing.
Well said. I've lost respect for both Cat and Lawson. But I am going to get hella shitty if people keep talking about Cat as the whore and homewrecker and leave Lawson out of it. HE didn't have to pretend he didn't know Cat had feelings for him. HE didn't have to say "nothing can happen". HE didn't have to continue flirting with her. HE didn't have to go into the sanctuary with her. HE didn't have to suggest playing two-person twister (if that even exists). HE didn't have to give her a cuddle in the pool or jump in the bath with her. HE didn't have to get into bed with her.

If she wasn't already on her way out Lisa, the braless wonder, is definitely a goner after tonight. I don't know what BB will do after she gets evicted, every storyline revolves around her. Lisa's dislike of Leo, her fights with David, her relationship with her frenemy Skye, her Resting Bitch Face, her inability to find a bra. I thought Jake was the other person most likely to be evicted, but Cat may have just saved his bacon.

I'm not quite sure how much of what you said is directed at me so I'll just respond anyway and hope I cover all issues...

I want to to be clear that I'm not trying to put all the blame on Cat and none on Lawson. Lawson should have been keeping a distance ever since he became aware of Cat's feelings. He could still be friends with her, even close friends, while maintaining a boundary with her. Instead he continued to play with fire and therefore the moth analogy fits tonight's episode brilliantly.
My point was you said Cat manipulated that outcome but I don't see it like that at all. Did she want that outcome? Of course. But you can only manipulate either those too stupid (something Lawson fans have insisted he's not) or those who are willing participants. You said she "let him cuddle her in the pool" when for me the point is he cuddled her in the pool!! She didn't force his arms and body to do that. Of course she'd like that but I didn't see a gun held to his head! She also didn't force him to say to Sam he had feelings for her. Cat wasn't even in the room to use her super powerful Jedi mind tricks on him. She didn't force him to go in the Sanctuary, let alone to get in the bed and even worse, pull the doona over their heads.

I know what's going to happen re this situation and I called it at the start of the thread. It makes me sad but I guess on a selfish note I should be happy that I had a son and not a daughter.

Someone.posted this on the BB facebook page. And wow Lawsons GF is prettyView attachment 42787
Lawson is going to regret this so bad. He gona wish he hadn't.
See lust for someone is different to them loving you.
And love is something that takes time...A hell lot of time.. 5 years for Lawson all down the drain now lol

This is going to be the biggest regret of his life. All his friends and family Wil know about it. He wil forever be that guy who cheated on his gf on tv.
Like how Tully will always be the girl who cheated on her lesbian girlfriend with a penis lol

If she wasn't already on her way out Lisa, the braless wonder, is definitely a goner after tonight. I don't know what BB will do after she gets evicted, every storyline revolves around her. Lisa's dislike of Leo, her fights with David, her relationship with her frenemy Skye, her Resting Bitch Face, her inability to find a bra. I thought Jake was the other person most likely to be evicted, but Cat may have just saved his bacon.

I will be interesting to see what type of support Lisa does get. Remember she does work in an industry, that people who are involved with seem to have the $$$$ to just 'throw at people'

Not sure if you're confused. People end up leaving for getting the least amount of votes. So say if someone thinks someone should be evicted, they can't dial their number to help make that happen. They just have to hope that not many people care enough about them to save them.

My point was you said Cat manipulated that outcome but I don't see it like that at all. Did she want that outcome? Of course. But you can only manipulate either those too stupid (something Lawson fans have insisted he's not) or those who are willing participants. You said she "let him cuddle her in the pool" when for me the point is he cuddled her in the pool!! She didn't force his arms and body to do that. Of course she'd like that but I didn't see a gun held to his head! She also didn't force him to say to Sam he had feelings for her. Cat wasn't even in the room to use her super powerful Jedi mind tricks on him. She didn't force him to go in the Sanctuary, let alone to get in the bed and even worse, pull the doona over their heads.

I know what's going to happen re this situation and I called it at the start of the thread. It makes me sad but I guess on a selfish note I should be happy that I had a son and not a daughter.
Cat knew what she was doing by inviting Lawson in tonights episode. She manipulated the situation by inviting him in and saying it was a "treat". She knew what she was doing, she tried to convince herself and Lawson that it was innocent what they were doing.

However, Cat is single and Lawson is not. Lawson could have said no to going in, said no to the pool, no to getting in a bath with her and no to getting in to bed with her.

Cat created the situation they were in but Lawson didn't try and stop it.

I doubt it, as Jaxon, Lawsons mate said she was finding it hard to watch and Jaxon said the crush Cat has would be one sided as Lawson isnt the cheating type, and that was before anything happened.
A real level headed and grounded man would never cheat on someone he loves.

I hope Lawsons girlfriend read this forum and realise that there is no excuse for Lawson. If u love someone u wouldn't kiss a hoe.

It's best if she finds someone else and leave Lawson. She deserves far better. See he didn't just kiss kat in the moment. He has broken that trust that people have as lovers and partners. And not only that.. He has humiliated her in front of the whole of australia.

Good job at ruining ur chances at winning Lawson!

Back