Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

Wow... Cat's last comment before the show ended actually made me gasp... I had a genuine reaction to it, so shocking.

The treehouse time needs to be used wisely... they need to create alliances and plan nominations on some people to ensure the next pool of nominees up for eviction are all strong "liked" players... Hope this time is used better in coming weeks,

I actually didn't think of that but that's a good point. They wouldn't have pulled the covers over their heads if they weren't doing anything.

Very true. Noone sleeps like that normally. It's definitely sus. Ugh.

I think it's a few things, one he was saying something to the group about the group which was a little critique. So of course that won't go down well. Even though everyone is all about helpful advice to each other constantly.

It's David, he isn't give a platform to be different. However no one is allowed to go against the group. Look at Travis when he had a different point of view on happiness.
And in both scenarios Lisa shot them down. I remember thinking for once Travis was right (not the opinion but that he wasn't being heard).

Last edited:
I don't like him but I don't dislike him he has a lomg torso he is like Pythagoras

I hate the fact he's a set up model reality show guy "I don't own a tv"

mmmmm not nice to treat the audience like meth cases
There is only one meth case here and that is Ryan LOL.

Yeah his "I don't own a TV" things is annoying, but I'm just going to judge him on what I see of him on the show........ So far I like him.

Plus Cat said it was her favourite part of the night. Wonder what happened next?

Or what happened before that, you know how BB like to edit things out of order.

As an offical sweepstakes ticket holder, I say Lawson is totally innocent and a really nice guy.......

Now I'm not talking about Lawson - just some anonymous guy - but if my man climbed into bed with another woman and snuggled up completely under the doona he'd be mince meat. Actually, if my man suggested playing twister for two in a private room, he'd be mince meat. But I'm not talking about Lawson..;)

Wow... Cat's last comment before the show ended actually made me gasp... I had a genuine reaction to it, so shocking.

The treehouse time needs to be used wisely... they need to create alliances and plan nominations on some people to ensure the next pool of nominees up for eviction are all strong "liked" players... Hope this time is used better in coming weeks,
So far the treehouse hasn't worked well at all as people aren't picking the right people and they aren't sticking to the plan. Unlike Survivor where multiple conversations occur and the alliance is stronger. How can one conversation set up the unlikely alliance b/n Cat, Trav and Lisa.

I was thinking all this episode Lawson is just like a moth spirally into the flame, thinking all the while nothing bad has happened yet, I can pull away at any time.

We can still be nice to each other, nothing's gonna happen.
We can get drunk and have fun, nothing's gonna happen.
We can go into the sanctuary for the night, nothing's gonna happen.
We can go for a bit of splash in the pool, nothing's gonna happen.
We can have a late night chat in the bath, nothing's gonna happen.
We can sleep in the same bed, nothing's gonna happen.
We can whisper under the sheets, nothing's gonna happen.
We can make out a little while she strokes my dick, nothing's... oh shit.

As an offical sweepstakes ticket holder, I say Lawson is totally innocent and a really nice guy.......

Now I'm not talking about Lawson - just some anonymous guy - but if my man climbed into bed with another woman and snuggled up completely under the doona he'd be mince meat. Actually, if my man suggested playing twister for two in a private room, he'd be mince meat. But I'm not talking about Lawson..;)
As an official sweepstakes holder Cat is clearly just being edited to look like a homewrecker. She is completely innocent in this!

"I swear, Mr. Butterface, after they took a bubble bath together and hid under the covers, it was only to make silly noises with their mouths."
I know you always have my back, baby.

However I promise that if I should ever attempt to cheat (NEVER happening anyway as I somehow won the lotto with Mr B)... I wouldn't put you in such a stupid spot like this and expect you to try to defend it. Dubbed noises, editing, air kisses my ass.

things e rotten when the clergy are trying to put a fix on the comp

Even *if* Lawson and Cat were hamming it up for the cameras by pulling the covers up and making kissing noises, that is still completely disrespectful to Lawson's gf. Even *if* the kissing noises were faked, the cuddling in the pool and sleeping in the same bed were not. Both of those are also completely disrespectful to Lawson's gf. And I don't care if alcohol was involved. If you have a partner you care about you don't put yourself in a position where your inhibitions are lowered.

I do believe though that Cat manipulated the outcome tonight. She pretended to be keeping her distance (only just) so that Lawson could pretend that he believed nothing would happen in the bed. She let him cuddle her in the pool and join her in the bath and never made a move. She teased him about being scared to be in the bed (almost saying he had nothing to worry about). She let him get just close enough that she could catch him.

I was thinking all this episode Lawson is just like a moth spirally into the flame, thinking all the while nothing bad has happened yet, I can pull away at any time.

We can still be nice to each other, nothing's gonna happen.
We can get drunk and have fun, nothing's gonna happen.
We can go into the sanctuary for the night, nothing's gonna happen.
We can go for a bit of splash in the pool, nothing's gonna happen.
We can have a late night chat in the bath, nothing's gonna happen.
We can sleep in the same bed, nothing's gonna happen.
We can whisper under the sheets, nothing's gonna happen.
We can make out a little while she strokes my dick, nothing's... oh shit.
yes oddjob yes

Lawson and Cat are just as bad as each other. Cat for pursuing a guy in a five year relationship and Lawson for amusing her.

It just shows how young he is, jumping into bed with her. She manipulated him and got exactly what she wanted. I'm embarrassed for her, there's other SINGLE guys in the house!

Back