Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

Yep, agree. I really thought Lawson was trying to keep his distance but was not being direct in his explanation. I thought he was close to the line but hadn't crossed it. Easy enough to just keep throwing your gf's name into the conversation until Cat gets the message, even if he is too weak to just tell her outright. Boys are just silly sometimes.
He should have not.cuddled her in the pool, not sat in the bath and SLEPT ON THE SOFA. Cheating bastard

So what part does Big Brother play in all of this? They rigged it so Cat got HOH, they got them drunk and made it a Lawson magic night then they let Cat take someone to the sanctuary. Any other time they take someone to the power room.
HoH always takes someone to the Sanctuary 1st night

I hate to say it but Katie had the right idea. Off with his head!

260u33k.gif

as much as I love her Aisha could just spin her head around and wear a bra on her shoulder blades.

She really gives that brow a savaging. She has such a cute girl on the beach vibe. Shes a massive man user, should be ok cause there are no men only boys and she knows how to play with boys.

That's really it alpha males pffft no real men.

I love it! They pulled the doona over their heads to air kiss or kiss hands. Even better, Ch 9 just dubbed the sounds in. Makes you wonder why anyone would want LFs if that's what you really think could happen in 2014. Honestly...

I'll have to remember if I ever think of stepping out on my husband to rally up support on here first lol

Let's be honest though, this must be the producer's wet dream. The amount of mainstream media and social media attention the 'Drully' saga gained last year was unreal, they will play out the Clawson saga just as much, and hope that it creates a 'storm' and have a major 'shake-up' of the house.

The fact they were in the same bed in the first place is bad enough, but having the sheet over their heads is suss...why would you do that if you didn't have something to hide???
I actually didn't think of that but that's a good point. They wouldn't have pulled the covers over their heads if they weren't doing anything.

So are they Cat and Lawson doing this for the attention? Or do they think it won't be shown?

I actually didn't think of that but that's a good point. They wouldn't have pulled the covers over their heads if they weren't doing anything.
Plus Cat said it was her favourite part of the night. Wonder what happened next?

I love it! They pulled the doona over their heads to air kiss or kiss hands. Even better, Ch 9 just dubbed the sounds in. Makes you wonder why anyone would want LFs if that's what you really think could happen in 2014. Honestly...

I'll have to remember if I ever think of stepping out on my husband to rally up support on here first lol
"I swear, Mr. Butterface, after they took a bubble bath together and hid under the covers, it was only to make silly noises with their mouths."

Back