Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

I think back to last season when @Timdormer won the showdown and chose Jade to take with him - Jade cut him off completely (even though we all know Tim was a far better choice than Ed). Lawson could've acted the same. Jade and Tim are still friends. Lawson just needed to be assertive and be a man like Tim and say "I'll take the couch".

God help his girlfriend if he claims "Cat was the aggressor" as his defense. No, sorry Lawson, you are just gutless and a cheater.

I thought the exact same thing! I must admit, I was a Lawson fan (NOT ANYMORE) - and if he were thinking strategically sleeping on the couch would have been the best idea. Not only would he not have screwed himself and Cat (both literally and metaphorically) but it would have also reflected on him positively as respecting both his girlfriend and Cat.

So what part does Big Brother play in all of this? They rigged it so Cat got HOH, they got them drunk and made it a Lawson magic night then they let Cat take someone to the sanctuary. Any other time they take someone to the power room.

It does take two to tango but you can't deny Cat was hitting on him the whole time.

Yeah, but did she drag him there? I was just saying that I think they have sealed their own fate, in the show.
No one knows if Lawson and his GF have an arrangement - maybe their relationship is open? Being in a 5 year relationship - and at 23 and not married as yet, makes me wonder how strong it is (was) anyway.

People that I know, that have been in a relationship from such a young age - either marry and stay together forever ...... does not look like that from my Lounge Chair ....... Then again I know shit - LOL

Well after tonights ep.

Travis shone in a better light. His friendship with Skye and his comment in the spa about Cat and Lawson going to the sanctuary together will see him saved and more popular.

Lisa sealed her fate, shes a bitch and despite saying she didnt want to be that girl and usually isnt that girl, clearly is that girl. Will be evicted and i cant wait. (Her comment about being an important person in the house. Pfft

David, will get alot of support from ppl after Lisas attack.

Skye, might come across as giggly and without substance, but proved tonight she is one of the nicer girls in the house.

Aisha is a bit blah, seems to just be there in the background, she may go?

Lawson, i used to like him as did many ppl. But after tonight hes on my shit list. Hes a cheating scumbag and i feel so sorry for his.GF.

Cat, disgrace. Get out u trollop.

Leo. Didn't mind him until he comforted Lisa. But thats just cos i despise her.

Others, plodded along

This was a FANTASTIC episode.... So much happened.

I jumped out of my seat when Cat took Lawson to the sanctuary..... WTF???? That women is a piece of work, If I were Lawson GF I would be at the airport getting on a plane to the GC so I could storm into the BB compound, yell over the walls of the house "fuck off you dirty homer wrecking slut Cat! You are going to regret this" ....... or something like that.
We learned that Lawson and his GF had been together for 5 years, wow I don't understand why Lawson is playing into Cats delusions..... unless he is a scum bag irl.
This kiss at the end of the epsisode that everyone is talking about........ it is pretty obvious that their heads were not close at all, I suspect someone's hand was kissed by the other person.

I have on idea what was said between Lisa and David all I know is that David came off really well tonight....... Perfect timing for the 2 upcoming evictions.

Anyone else watching Jackie Chan?

Yep.... It's been a long time since I've seen Rush hour.... Does Chris tucker put this voice on or is it real? and what the hell happened to Chris tucker?

Cat had been watching Lawson for weeks. She had always wanted a chance.Now when she was entering the sanctuary with Lawson, her time could come. SHE SUCKED HIM OFF UNTIL IT BURSTS ITS JUICES ON HER FACE! He Moaned his sexy moan! Cat loved it too much

So what part does Big Brother play in all of this? They rigged it so Cat got HOH, they got them drunk and made it a Lawson magic night then they let Cat take someone to the sanctuary. Any other time they take someone to the power room.

Nah they all get to go to the sanctuary. Sam took Ryan[DOUBLEPOST=1412513615][/DOUBLEPOST]

Nah they all get to go to the sanctuary. Sam took Ryan

I think its a conspire-acy & Cat is secretly working in a partnership with Skype....

Cat says, "I'm fucked, its up to you to win Skype - but I'll take out our biggest threat being Lawsom by taking him into the Slutuary & sitting on his face..." :p

Last edited:
I think back to last season when @Timdormer won the showdown and chose Jade to take with him - Jade cut him off completely (even though we all know Tim was a far better choice than Ed). Lawson could've acted the same. Jade and Tim are still friends. Lawson just needed to be assertive and be a man like Tim and say "I'll take the couch".

God help his girlfriend if he claims "Cat was the aggressor" as his defense. No, sorry Lawson, you are just gutless and a cheater.
Yep, agree. I really thought Lawson was trying to keep his distance but was not being direct in his explanation. I thought he was close to the line but hadn't crossed it. Easy enough to just keep throwing your gf's name into the conversation until Cat gets the message, even if he is too weak to just tell her outright. Boys are just silly sometimes.

Jesus christ …. seriously? Kissing her own hand? Come the fuck on!

Ok, so maybe she was kissing his hand. Or air kissing. Whatever. Point is, what I saw and what I heard didn't match up, I'm one who saw two separate shapes under that doona when the kissing noises were heard.

This was a FANTASTIC episode.... So much happened.

I jumped out of my seat when Cat took Lawson to the sanctuary..... WTF???? That women is a piece of work, If I were Lawson GF I would be at the airport getting on a place to the GC so I could storm into the BB compound, yell over the walls of the house "fuck off you dirty homer wrecking slut Cat! You are going to regret this" ....... or something like that.
We learned that Lawson and his GF had been together for 5 years, wow I don't understand why Lawson is playing into Cats delusions..... unless he is a scum bag irl.
This kiss at the end of the epsisode that everyone is talking about........ it is pretty obvious that their heads were not close at all, I suspect someone's hand was kissed by the other person.

I have on idea what was said between Lisa and David all I know is that David came off really well tonight....... Perfect timing for the 2 upcoming evictions.

Totally agree! It was a great episode and it's SUNDAY!

Yep.... It's been a long time since I've seen Rush hour.... Does Chris tucker put this voice on or is it real? and what the hell happened to Chris tucker?

It makes me want to watch The Fifth Element.

tumblr_mm7cjeOQkE1qbzdxyo3_250.gif

Back