Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

You got that from today's episode? .....did you even watch the same episode I did? She's a bitch! End of story.
yeh i obviously did watch it, did u??? Because what i seen was Lisa feeling bad for her actions & actually apologising for them, when has she EVER done that??????

I doubt there'll be any backlash - people love to believe the worst of people. Until it gets as blatant as Tully and Drew were I'll reserve judgement on the "kiss".
There would be HUGE backlash. As soon as Cat or Lawson are out of the house they could run straight to New Woman or any of the other weekly rags and sell the truth for some cash.

Just stop and be realistic for a moment. Lawson lovers didn't want to believe what he said in the wheel although to many of us it was pretty clear. Editing was blamed, blah blah blah. Then he sits there and has a non cut chat with Sam where he again states he has feelings for Cat. He then goes into the Sanctuary with her, gropes her in the pool, sits in a tub with her.

And yet now we're supposed to believe that Ch 9 is going to blow their integrity clear out of the water by dubbing in noises on a reality show to potentially ruin a long time relationship? That would make international news in gossip columns. For the Daily Fail alone that's at least a week's worth of headlines if not more.

Again, come the fuck on. Same shit last year. Why people refuse to buy that some people in the world really are scumbags is beyond me. I presume you don't know either Cat or Lawson from a bar of soap so why would this seem so incredulous for you to believe?

Isn't Lawson from Sydney? Good chance his girlfriend hasn't seen it yet cos she probably went to bed 3 hours ago
lol that's a very good chance because the wait for tonights episode was ridiculas, so glad the NRL is finally finished. Im also from NSW

Back