Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

Lawson not the savvy gameplayer we thought he was.

He just completely blew the selfless gentlemanly Lawson image he has been constructing over the past few weeks.

These people are aware they are on TV, right? Perhaps the housemates have cottoned on to how poorly the show is rating this year, and figure anything they do won't be devastating to their long term reputations.

68182407e840490eaf435c0285d357b1.ashx

I'm not sure whether this has already been talked about in another thread (I had a quick look and didn't see anything) but a follow-up from Sam's boob-grab earlier in the ep. This was on jump-in in the photo album - what is going on with Samdra?!

The whole series has been virtually scripted. The editing has made it impossible to know exactly what's going on in the house. Even the promos have been deliberately misleading - "I feel exactly the same way" is a case in point - made to look like Lawson was saying he had the same sort of attraction that Cat has when he was talking about the awkwardness feeling. Yet people are quite happy to believe that a 1 second soundbite couldn't possibly be dubbed in.
I think it's been the editing that has made it feel scripted.

I've rewatched it and I'm not so sure they actually kissed..

You can see him stroking her face. But their heads are far apart.

I'm thinking it's possible that's it's just been edited this way. For example a joke might have been said about making kissing sounds so they did but didn't actually kiss but they edited to make it seem otherwise. That or there was no kissing sound at all and it was just edited in.

I know it's a long shot since it's VERY possible they would have actually kissed BUT their heads weren't together!

What I learnt from Daily Show - Day 28;
Lisa is still the same old mean girl.
2. David genuinely is a nice guy and is the series underdog
3. Cat is a game-player and a homewrecker
4. Lawson has absolutely no respect for his girlfriend nor a grasp on what it takes to win Big Brother
5. The editing is still out of whack and we're missing parts of conversation
6. Leo is about to get whiplash, the amount of moving around he did in the episode is insane. (e.g. was comforting David and praising him to going to Lisa and flirting with her.)
7. Prisus just got an open ride to the finale with Lawson's big mistake.

Back