Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

Unless it was to block out the unrelenting overhead lights until BB turns them off.
Their heads were definitely no where near each other when the sound (singular) happened.
IMHO the stroking of the cheek after that was worse. That is break fingers worthy.

So I just watched the episode again on 9jumpin and I too only heard one kiss sound. I took a screenshot as close as possible to the kiss sound, and have circled where I thought their heads were:
8MrscbW.jpg

Now, I do see a gap there. Could just be a weird angle? But still, I have to wonder why put the covers over yourselves in the first place in a room all to yourselves? It's all very puzzling. Could be a weird camera angle? Who knows? Guess we'll just have to wait and see tonight if it's addressed.

just to continue on my last post. Lisa crying in the diary room about how she should have taken the high road because shes "not that girl" bullshit, all she has been in the house so far is that nasty girl.
Ha! Finally someone had the balls to call her out on her nasty, snarky, your opinions aren't as good as mine because I have a "higher place in the house than you" comments. Good on you David!!

She just labours under the delusion that she is the most important person in the house. Her talking about being in the cheerleader category just show that.

She needs to shuffle on out.

He shouldn't have slept in the bed, knowing she likes him, but she was pushing him to sleep with her. Of course he could have said no but understandably he didn't want to get on bad terms with her, especially when they have to be alone together until the next day. I'm not saying that what Lawson did was right, but Cat should take most of the blame for pushing him into it.

She used the old "What's the matter, McFly? Are you ... chicken?" routine on him.:p

I have to congratulate Cat. She wanted her man, and she got her man. But Lawson, the one with the partner on the outside, knew what he was getting himself in for as soon as Cat chose him to spend the night in the Sanctuary with her.

It'll be funnier now if she 'dumps' Lawson, and moves on to Leo... HAHA.

You're right. Alex would never do anything like that just for ratings. ;)
This is so funny.I know you are joking. Remember his tweet last week to Tully about Sam and Sandra's relationship being gold. He probably isn't wrong and getting ratings is his job.

ALSO! 90% of the BOTHERhood on facebook are morons.

If you're going to argue Cat is a homewrecker, you should have also argued Drew was a homewrecker.

But noooooo, Drew and Lawson are men. It's ALWAYS a woman in the wrong in a cheating situation.
:bang::bang::bang::bang:
Drew was a TOTAL homewrecker! He acted in a despicable fashion last year! To take a page out of Lisag's book, "He should never have picked up what Tully was throwing down." Or rubbing in his face, or groping in his pants, or inserting in his rectum....you get the point.

They were both gag worthy. Drully. Ugh. Worst part of last season.

I think Leo is more interested in Lisa or Skye.
Very true.

I just want to know what happened, and if BB edited in kissing sounds... or not.

If they did, why? What benefit would they get framing Lawson into being broken up with? Because let's face it, that's ultimately what has/will happen here.

Drew was a TOTAL homewrecker! He acted in a despicable fashion last year! To take a page out of Lisag's book, "He should never have picked up what Tully was throwing down." Or rubbing in his face, or groping in his pants, or inserting in his rectum....you get the point.

They were both gag worthy. Drully. Ugh. Worst part of last season.
Yeah, I do think if Tully said no, he would have respected that. But he did ask her if she would leave Tahlia for him. The sad part is that they went through all that and it was just a fantasy world that didn't last more than 2 or 3 months outside the house.
I admit I was blind like Tully, I thought they would get married. She said she thought she would marry drew in an interview I saw

Very true.

I just want to know what happened, and if BB edited in kissing sounds... or not.

If they did, why? What benefit would they get framing Lawson into being broken up with? Because let's face it, that's ultimately what has/will happen here.

You don't think the fooling around in the pool and the bath were enough? But to answer your question, their benefit is press,social media discussion and votes,if only to get them(Lawson and Cat) out. BB benefits a lot from this drama. They get to drag back out the whole Tully and Drew story which was an international media storm. We've been talking about them already.

Ok thanks for the jump in link V. Have re watched (sober). Too much fancy liquor going on that night. Not sure Lisa's assertion that 'she's never been that girl' is true. I think the 'boom bitch' may have had a run before. Maybe you're right about Dave not being as much in the loop about the Clawson situation as the others as he has been on the outer a lot. Lisa should have stayed out of it when Dave was answering someone else. He's right: he should have been allowed to speak before being attacked.

yeah Lisa used the term Boom against David during that family dinner when he was trying to clear the air with everyone...she brought up boob-gate then said BOOM

The thing with Sandra asking Sam when they flirted with the idea of hooking up was funny, she is probably panicked that she missed her chance. She was being really hypocritical about Lawson and Cat though, considering how hard she threw herself at Sam and I have no doubt in my mind if she was HOH at the time she would have taken him in with her.

yeah that was really annoying about Sandra..
it appears that Cat and Sandra have distanced themselves from each other.
Cat took Lisa to The Treehouse with Travis to talk about possibly nominating Sandra and Jason, and is friends with Skye now

Last edited:
Just caught up on Sunday's show.

It's like my prayers to PRISUS were answered! CLAWSON hooked up!!! We've all been wishing for this - as it's the beginning of their downfall! King Lawson ain't gonna win no more!!!

David and Queen Lisa <3
These two are incredibly complex and layered. I like that there's so much more to them beneath their surface. From what we've watched over the last few weeks, these two and Priya are the only fully developing humans. The rest are almost caricatures or merely "performing"

Jake and Aisha must go. Or Cat, I don't care. No, actually, I want Cat to stay to breed Lawson hate.

So I just watched the episode again on 9jumpin and I too only heard one kiss sound. I took a screenshot as close as possible to the kiss sound, and have circled where I thought their heads were:
8MrscbW.jpg

Now, I do see a gap there. Could just be a weird angle? But still, I have to wonder why put the covers over yourselves in the first place in a room all to yourselves? It's all very puzzling. Could be a weird camera angle? Who knows? Guess we'll just have to wait and see tonight if it's addressed.

It is all very confusing. But why pull the covers up over their heads, if not to hide something.
I also noted that in the last shot shown of the two of them, when they are not under the covers, their heads are almost touching at that point and they are sharing the same pillow.

Back