Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

I actually didn't think of that but that's a good point. They wouldn't have pulled the covers over their heads if they weren't doing anything.
Unless it was to block out the unrelenting overhead lights until BB turns them off.
Their heads were definitely no where near each other when the sound (singular) happened.
IMHO the stroking of the cheek after that was worse. That is break fingers worthy.

I hate this whole Lawson and Cat situation, because it like, came out of nowhere really, it wasn't really a great friendship before, it was more lust from what editing has portrayed. Tully's situation last year was portrayed to be more romantic though from my opinion (even though it's totally wrong), like they went from good friends and eventually fell for each other over like more than just a week or so (from what I can remember, and what editing has shown us). This situation just seems like she lured him from a cavern with her own magic, which makes me think this'll get a load more backlash than Tully's situation.

It has been going on for two weeks.

Gurl mine ended too and I was recording in real time. Apparently Foxtel thought by hitting record on BB even after it was like 16 minutes in that it wanted me to see Sam Burrrrrrrrrgess get a medal and all that junk after it. I tried to go back to record the clip of Clawson macking and it was over.

All I can say is gl to the ratings sorter outers tomorrow.

Another reason to add to why bb is going to end this year.

BTW, I watched the footy with friends and Family and I was thrilled for souths winning. I enjoy the footy here and there and I did get excited so yeah lol

The hand on the tit is a classy photographic record to look back on
yeah Sam knows how Sandra feels about him so shouldn't be groping her boob, even if its for a photo op
Sandra, you are in NOOOOO position to be talking about Cat and Lawson. NO. POSITION.
see Sandra telling Sam off when he told the others something like, they had been flirty about possibly hooking up..
Sandra was so keen and even said to Sam that he will always belong to someone else. Cat and Sandra joked about her having one-legged babies but unlike Lawson, atm he doesn't appear to be making any serious moves towards Sandra but they certainly flirt and massage each other. I think if Sam was single they would be hooking up in the house...

Dave the only one to say Cat's choice of Lawson appropriate. Then Lisa threw in that line about the formal. Awkward naked man hug in the spa afterwards. I am so confused.

It was because the others were all gossiping and Lisa said Cheating, and David didn't feel like it had to be cheating just because they went into the sanctuary suite together. I think from others conversations he probably thought it was still a bit inappropriate because of Cat's feelings towards Lawson, although he mightn't be in the loop about Cat's true feelings
HM's before have been in rewards rooms without making play on someone who's in a relationship

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-28/spa-argument/

Last edited:
Well if I'm to believe what was said earlier, we really don't know who instigated what because Ch 9 is just dubbing and editing everything. (just joking as I don't believe that)

But... I might agree with you in the first instance although again we have no idea what happened that first night when they ended up at the wall. We know she liked him but did she whistle for Drew to come over to chat?

As for this current lot, we heard Cat say it first but we've also heard from HMs in the house and now out that it was mutual and ongoing.
As for Drully, I'm sure Drew didn't expect anything to happen at first; he would have thought Tully was out of bounds, being a 'lesbian' and in a relationship. But then when Tully really started with the flirting etc., he would have thought "well I guess she wouldn't be doing this if she thought her girlfriend would mind that much". Drew got signals from Tully that what they were doing was ok. So I'd put most of the blame on Tully in that situation (and by the way, Tully was my fave, even throughout the whole Drully saga).

I know that other HMs said that Clawson was mutual and ongoing, and I think Lawson is mildly attracted to Cat, but it seems pretty clear to me that Cat is the one instigating the whole thing. Lawson doesn't want to get too close because he likes her a bit and he doesn't want to do anything he'll regret, but Cat invited him to the Sanctuary and insisted on him sleeping in her bed, and then she seemed to be cuddling up to him. Cat is in love and Lawson can't get away, so he lets himself be tempted.

Bugs me people on fb saying Cat is the new Tully... no, she's the new Drew in this scenario.
Lawson was the one with a partner, Cat doesn't care about her and that says sonething about her, but Lawson is the one who is supposed to..

Nobody forced him to get into the bed and yank the covers over his head.

Unless it was to block out the unrelenting overhead lights until BB turns them off.
Their heads were definitely no where near each other when the sound (singular) happened.
IMHO the stroking of the cheek after that was worse. That is break fingers worthy.
Oh yeah, it could have been because of the lights. I'm still confused about the kissing sounds, but I guess we'll see in the next few days if anything else happens.

As for Drully, I'm sure Drew didn't expect anything to happen at first; he would have thought Tully was out of bounds, being a 'lesbian' and in a relationship. But then when Tully really started with the flirting etc., he would have thought "well I guess she wouldn't be doing this if she thought her girlfriend would mind that much". Drew got signals from Tully that what they were doing was ok. So I'd put most of the blame on Tully in that situation (and by the way, Tully was my fave, even throughout the whole Drully saga).

I know that other HMs said that Clawson was mutual and ongoing, and I think Lawson is mildly attracted to Cat, but it seems pretty clear to me that Cat is the one instigating the whole thing. Lawson doesn't want to get too close because he likes her a bit and he doesn't want to do anything he'll regret, but Cat invited him to the Sanctuary and insisted on him sleeping in her bed, and then she seemed to be cuddling up to him. Cat is in love and Lawson can't get away, so he lets himself be tempted.

She may be instigating but she's single, she's not the one cheating. To me it's a pissweak defence saying she insisted he sleep in the bed. If he didn't want to he wouldn't have.

So mrs penny why would you say that? cause they have no fucking talent Im cold
She may be instigating but she's single, she's not the one cheating. To me it's a pissweak defence saying she insisted he sleep in the bed. If he didn't want to he wouldn't have.
is this something happening inside yr marriage?

NO FUCKING WAY!

I really defended Lawson the other night. I really did think he was trying to be as nice as possible towards her and not trying to lead her on or agreed that he had feelings for her... Nah! I'm done with that! He kissed her?! He thinks we are that stupid to not realize, his girlfriend not to realize?! Get out Lawson! I hope your gf not only dumps you but also destroys you! PIECE OF SHIT!

ALso cat looked so trashy and desperate, what a disgrace she has become

He shouldn't have slept in the bed, knowing she likes him, but she was pushing him to sleep with her. Of course he could have said no but understandably he didn't want to get on bad terms with her, especially when they have to be alone together until the next day. I'm not saying that what Lawson did was right, but Cat should take most of the blame for pushing him into it.

He shouldn't have slept in the bed, knowing she likes him, but she was pushing him to sleep with her. Of course he could have said no but understandably he didn't want to get on bad terms with her, especially when they have to be alone together until the next day. I'm not saying that what Lawson did was right, but Cat should take most of the blame for pushing him into it.

I don't think what Cat is doing is right, but he's 100% to blame for his own cheating.

Oh my freaking goodness, Lisa is actually doing my head in atm. Thanks @reepbot! No seriously! I would not have slept if all I got was my suddenly ended Recording show, you are a legend in my books

Oh please, she didn't have to push too far for him to sleep in the same bed.

David is such a sweet guy. Such a SWEET SWEET GUY. He gets treated like crap and then sees Lisa crying and comforts her... she doesn't deserve it, he treats women just fine and as far as I'm concerned way more gentlemanly than I ever would with some

Back