Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

I agree, he could have said, I would love to go there, but I have been in before take someone who hasn't been in there.
How much does production influence their choices? There were a few times last year that I thought the producers interfered.

She could have taken Skye or Sandra into the Sanctuary instead of Lawson. Lawson also could have refused her Sanctuary offer, but now he has to wear the consequences of his actions.
It would have been easier for Cat to choose someone else rather than for Lawson to have to explain why he's choosing not to go to the Sanctuary with her. Therefore, in this particular situation, I put most of the blame on Cat.

Not on here in Melb yet but if anyone hasn't before then, I'll rewind when it comes on
Until then I'm over here dancing about Clawson

I fucking knew it!! So many debates back and forth, he's such a good guy, he didn't say he had feelings for her even after he told Sam the next day that he did... no way

he encouraged that shit and now he'll pay the price
and how so very wrong I was!

Now wait for the twitter post from Tully 'I have to be seen everywhere' smyth ... I'm sure she has some handy advice for lawson and how to deal with the media when you cheat on your girlfriend.

With the covers over them, I think a lot of people here are reading too much into what they think MIGHT be happening, under the covers.

In the big brother US house, I've seen guys say they look at someone as their sister, and keep repeating that. It's a way of saying I care about you but only as a platonic friend. It works well.
Of course on BB US, guys tend to use girls, just to keep them in an alliance. But the "sister" or "brother" thing works and tends to diffuse any sexual feelings from the other person.
Unfortunately for Lawson, he already told Cat that he feels the same way she does. He can't go back on that now and say he sees her as a sister.

No no. She's one of the "important people in the house"

Seriously for that alone... and even if it had come from Tim last year... that'd be enough for me to want them gone

What a delusional cow
Tim was smart enough too never say something like that. I also think he wanted everyone in the house to be equal, with no real cliques controlling the nominations.

How much does production influence their choices? There were a few times last year that I thought the producers interfered.

Previous series HM's have taken in people they don't like, because they hadn't been in.

Previous series HM's have taken in people they don't like, because they hadn't been in.
Yes. I remember someone, Ed?, taking Sharon, which was really sweet. But I thought maybe Big Brother influenced Tim to take Jade, just to cause drama, though maybe that was all Tim.

Cat should have used this chance to get close to another player and win points from Australia. I thought perhaps production pressured her to take Lawson. But, it was probably her own very poor non strategic thinking.

There is nothing remotely sexual about Cat. She is nice, polite, and smart (usually), but she is one of the most SEXLESS people ever in the house.

Watching her come on to Lawson was just awkward and gross, my eyes rolled so hard they practically SANK into the back of my throat.

David being the mature one going up to Lisa and trying to make up.. liking him heaps more from week 1

But if he believes that she will start with a clean slate with him again, he is an idiot. I think she is someone who carries BIG grudges.

Yea I feel do bad for Lawson's girl. She doesn't deserve this at all. If the whole of australia saw ur boyfriend willingly sleep next to another girl and kiss someone else then there is no going back. He could have just gone to kat.. "Oh I'm sorry my gf might get the wrong idea.. so I think I Wil take the couch" but he didn't. Dick move!

To be honest kat going after a man that is attached and Lawson kissing another girl when he is taken just shows poor character. And i refuse to believe alcohol had caused their irrationality. Bull shit lol.. When there is alcohol involved you are more yourself then ever and u do what u think feels right.

It just amazes me how Shitty people can act. Just goes to show no matter how old u are.. whether it be 31 or 24.. good character and conscience is just something these guys don't have and sadly a lot of people don't.

How embarassing for everyone involved including his girlfriend.
WELL SAID!

I don't think they kissed but the fact that it's being portrayed like that and most people will think like that will be enough for Lawson's girlfriend to pull the plug I suspect.

I dont think anything is going on either. BB is using the editing to try and give the programme a boost and by God it needs one. We still didnt see David picked up by the crane in the backyard, they must be keeping that for a live audience on Monday, to either save him, or to show when he is evicted.

Back