Skip to main content

Episode DAY 17: DAILY SHOW (60m) + CONFIDENTIAL (30m)

Can I just say I LOVE your display pic. The room is the funniest movie ever!

haha you don't have to tell me! Tommy Wiseau is a god.

You mean when she was wearing the g string? They didn't show it for long.

I also gather Ben may have had a boner on the massage chair. Haha.

Is it just me or did it look like Ben was needing to go pop one off after that? Hahahaha, maybe I'm seeing things, but just the way he exited and the way he acted.

Last edited:
@ sly....i agree about Tahan. She has a sense of humour and takes it all on the chin. I really like her. I have grown to like Tim but he sold himself out tonight when backing Jazz and then sympathizing with jade in the next breath.

Oh I think Tim is taking notes he isn't on anyone's side he is looking for any ammo and weakness he can use to get a laugh and to help with his nominations.
I thought tonight's episode was much better. Everyone got a little camera time, even Rohan came across as funny he knew he had stuffed up the ice cream order but took it in stride. Ed and the broken finger stunt was great it showed he was a little more than just an oil painting but Tully saying she thinks she's unlucky, kind of selfish considering others auditioned and she beat them out of a spot in the house. I wish someone had told her that stand up to her say what they feel, only Tim has done that, tell Tully to toughen up.
The bulldog gag was genuis too
Edits to make Ben likable again so he doesn't get evicted yet, Tully or Rohan still likely to be the ones evicted.

Again I haven't laughed as much over an episode of BB as I did with this one. I hope we get more shows like this one

Confidential much better this week after last weeks boring effort - much pacier though would still benefit from a later slot. Some of the footage though a good couple of weeks old.

Does anyone know when or of they showed the footage of ed having "the chat" with jade?? I can't remember seeing it?? And jasmine is a conniving mole, not that jade is any better but that jasmine is a nasty piece!

Caleb is the gayest fireman ever! So that means BB can choose who answers the phone? essentially letting BB rule the game

I couldn't figure out if he was takin the p!$$ or not??

They can easily decide who they want to answer the phone though.

Yeah would be totally rigged, which we would all complain about... Unless..... Tim answered. Lol!

Wouldn't Caleb look fabulous as he carries the firemans hose with that face lol

Hmm....

1005367_640797145939753_1370267993_n.jpg

Hilarious!!!

Xavier - I thought he was a big boy, but, well, he's just becoming a female version of Skully....

Xavier really annoyed me.

She's crying in front Ed basically.

Ugh! That was such an attention seeking act. It backfired. I was hoping Ed was just pretending to be asleep and chose not to validate her pettyness (is that a word?)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, they used Surly again - but Surly's now been ditched to Confidential instead of the Daily Show.

Glad it's just a confidential act now.

Unfortunately it is almost 100% guaranteed they will add intruders. I just hope they are more like Vesna and Zach as opposed to Ava and Sam.

They will probably just keep sending in chicks until Ed finally gives in...

Where is [MENTION=32501]riddim[/MENTION] 's review???? :confused:

Gosh totes devo'd I missed last nights shows I really enjoyed both the Daily Show and Confidential. Felt like Confidential was a lot less family friendly. Tully just need to go! Even if you argue 'selective' editing it's obvious she cries at least once a day without fail. And her nearly tears over Ed's hand 'injure' please no one is that empathic. Ben was also totally crazy yet I found I couldn't look away, much like a car crash.

That is the funniest/saddest thing I have ever read. :p

"Gay males want to have him"

Yes, yes they do

Not all of us, you can have him - I'll settle for Drew.... :p

Why do we have to choose?! I WANT BOTH!

Forgot about Surly. FFS - Do we need this?

This. Why did he have to be brought back from fish heaven?

Eww at Ben's sexual faces.

Too many psyche scarring sex faces for one episode.

Did Ben just get aroused, that's why he "really had to go"? :eek: :eek:

Wouldn't be the first time. I swear he was aroused when he went to the diary room with everyone back during launch night.

Ben..... That was AWKWARD!!!

That was awkward dot com dot F#CKING AU

Did anyone else have a problem with the way Jade asked Drew to scratch her back? 'You can come and scratch my back IF you want'...she made it sound like it was a privaledge!! I wish Drew had of had some self respect and just said 'no, I don't WANT! Seriously, who does she think she is??

Yep Jade is such a user. Was an obvious move to make Ed Jealous. So disappointed in Drew for doing that - I know he likes Jade and everything but please Drew you need to respect your beautiful self more.

As for the double eviction - how long is the dog in for. It wouldn't be the first time they've plugged a dog leaving as a second eviction.

Surely not? The dog would only have been in for like a week?

Producers wont like it if another girl is evicted and we might see an all male eviction set up again. Tully does cry alot but I didn't see to much wrong with Jasmine's actions she has seen that she was close to be ousted so she is ramping up the fun she can have in the house knowing she is safe this week. I liked the show loads more laughs and loads more of house mates and less on the task

Good on Tim for talking to Jade about the Jasmin Ed kiss, notice the twinkle in Tim's eyes when he's being cheeky, we all wanted to know what Jade was thinking, so good to have someone on the inside digging up the information for us.

Good on Tim for talking to Jade about the Jasmin Ed kiss, notice the twinkle in Tim's eyes when he's being cheeky, we all wanted to know what Jade was thinking, so good to have someone on the inside digging up the information for us.

She really shouldn't have said anything.
Like Drew being submissive, Jade getting upset about that doesn't appear attractive to Ed.
At least this BB is making me feel better about my love life LOL.

Back