Skip to main content

Episode DAY 17: DAILY SHOW (60m) + CONFIDENTIAL (30m)

Tim is a fuckwit! The whole take this week they are eating ice cream, selfish cunt.

Good spotting. The whole ice cream task was a setup to showcase Tim's selfishness around ice cream in the Dairy room. And when and why did BB take Tahan's hairdryer?

Last edited:
Ben certainly dialled it up tonight, with chats to photos, solo dancing and stories of growing up poor in Houso. Bloke seems inspired, being nommed into the Halfway House with 11 votes..

Last edited:
Did anyone else have a problem with the way Jade asked Drew to scratch her back? 'You can come and scratch my back IF you want'...she made it sound like it was a privaledge!! I wish Drew had of had some self respect and just said 'no, I don't WANT! Seriously, who does she think she is??

Got to say I'm totally loving Katie & Lucy. Everytime they are featured I can't help but smile - and that takes a pretty special quality if you ask me. I hope to see Lucy (I think it's Lucy??) couple up with Caleb, they're a perfect match.

I am so fucking sick of this positivity = good and anything else = evil and wrong bullshit. And Xavier with his "we're ALL stuck in here" at Tully when she was so upset - yes they are but Tim also made a point of singling her out in front of everyone during nominations and she looked incredibly shocked and a bit shattered by it. If that were me I'd be thinking about how many points I got and imagining that ALL the people who nominated me were secretly thinking what Tim actually said. She has every right to be upset because of that. You'd have to be a sociopath not to be upset at being singled out so harshly.

I'm reacting quite harshly to the positivity thing because I went through some incredibly bad depression during a time where I was recovering from a debilitating workplace injury, and most days were a real struggle to get through... and my co-workers said pretty much what the housemates are saying now: that my mood was bringing down the rest of the group, that I needed to be more positive and that it was ALL about being more positive if I wanted to stop being depressed. I'm not saying that she has depression, just that it struck a nerve with me because of that experience.

Jade's getting more and more annoying. She would know that there's a chance Drew would have feelings for her, despite what he may say. She should definitely know it considering everyone from Tim to the plastic cow out the back know it. She then can't criticise Jasmin without coming off incredibly hypocritical. She's more than a bit stuck in her own world. Far too happy to play the boys.

I like Tahan more with each passing episode. The one thing I got out of Confidential was that she's probably my favourite housemate right now. Funny, because Channel 9 tried to package her as something completely different from what I'm seeing and liking. Maybe rather than the intro videos where they try to pigeon hole the person into a role, they should actually show what they're like.

Tim's a dick who make for entertaining television. I would hate living with him, but he's strangely hilarious.

@ sly....i agree about Tahan. She has a sense of humour and takes it all on the chin. I really like her. I have grown to like Tim but he sold himself out tonight when backing Jazz and then sympathizing with jade in the next breath.

Hahaha my 11 yr old wished they had cut Ben's photos in half to match the rest of the halfway house.
LOL - brilliant kid you have there.

F%ck now I REALLY want ice-cream
Have they got a sponsorship deal in place?

Oh jeebus I hope it's not boring Eds game to lose. But going on past winners that's probably correct. Well except last year Ben wasn't boring lol
I think Ed is there for the long haul but suspect he'll go a couple of weeks before the final.

bens sob story he doesnt talk with hs brother or sister etc
Why - hasn't he got photos of them?

As for the double eviction - how long is the dog in for. It wouldn't be the first time they've plugged a dog leaving as a second eviction.

Did anyone else have a problem with the way Jade asked Drew to scratch her back? 'You can come and scratch my back IF you want'...she made it sound like it was a privaledge!! I wish Drew had of had some self respect and just said 'no, I don't WANT! Seriously, who does she think she is??

Got to say I'm totally loving Katie & Lucy. Everytime they are featured I can't help but smile - and that takes a pretty special quality if you ask me. I hope to see Lucy (I think it's Lucy??) couple up with Caleb, they're a perfect match.

I have a problem with anything Jade says. She's very manipulative in the way she speaks and seems like someone who has always gotten what she wants. I wish Drew dogged her too just like Ed did!

I also love Katie & Lucy, they truly are a breath of fresh air. They're so lovely and funny and just seem really genuine.

I have a problem with anything Jade says. She's very manipulative in the way she speaks and seems like someone who has always gotten what she wants. I wish Drew dogged her too just like Ed did!

I also love Katie & Lucy, they truly are a breath of fresh air. They're so lovely and funny and just seem really genuine.

I think Drew would be up to give Jade a dogging. :cool:

Back