Skip to main content

Episode DAY 17: DAILY SHOW (60m) + CONFIDENTIAL (30m)

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
Tonight we'll see what went on in the house yesterday and after Nominations.

And the love triangle:
[video=youtube;xvt82GKoVNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvt82GKoVNk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Hopefully tonight's Confidential episode is as good as last weeks.

The last ad I saw said something about a love square. I don't know if Jade is casting the net even wider or what though.

When I saw the ad they aired last night for tonight's episode I felt ill. It was so beyond over the top, it's not even funny.

Is Confidential back? Its going to be all about Jade and her men! :( So now we have a new banner does that mean Tim & Vibes are back from their honeymoon? podcast guys?

Totes exciteballs
tumblr_mmhz52xemJ1rmeak8o1_500.gif

(not really, I just love this kid so any excuse to post it ;))

I predict that this so-called love triangle will be the most skillful selective editing we have seen yet?

Jasmine got a clue - she's pushing for screen time, nudie runs and she must be chasing boys, tee hee.

Hahahahaha! So good:D

I hope they separate Confidential from the Daily Show tonight!

If you lived in "regional" Australia like I do (45mins from Sydney!!!) and have to endure NBN instead of channel nine, you are forced to watch later than anyone else, but you would also be LUCKY enough to have the weirdest scheduling.

We get:
7:30 - 8:30pm - Big Brother Daily Show (half an hour later than NINE which makes it frustrating to participate on social networks)
Then they shove Arrow at 8:30-9:30
Then we get confidential at 9:30 - 10pm.

So you would be happy that there was a definite separation of DS and confidential. Lol! </rant>

Yeah I saw something on the Official Twitter page about it being the love triangle that has Australia talking. I know it is their job the exaggerate things like that to keep the influx of viewers but that is the biggest load of bullshit I have read on that Twitter page probably all season. Nobody is talking about it at all in fact no one cares even 1 tiny bit.

Yeah I saw something on the Official Twitter page about it being the love triangle that has Australia talking. I know it is their job the exaggerate things like that to keep the influx of viewers but that is the biggest load of bullshit I have read on that Twitter page probably all season. Nobody is talking about it at all in fact no one cares even 1 tiny bit.
tumblr_inline_mrh4tgIXXo1qc9lhz.gif

Will not be here for Daily Show live and Confidential. Look forward to reading your comments as I watch them much later tonight. :)

Remember, we are still missing a BB "catchphrase ". Listen hard and listen good. Game on Molls.

Will not be here for Daily Show live and Confidential. Look forward to reading your comments as I watch them much later tonight. :)
It was this time last week that I cracked a tantrum and turned BB off before Confidential even started.

FINGERS CROSSED this week goes better. :p

Back