Skip to main content

Episode DAY 17: DAILY SHOW (60m) + CONFIDENTIAL (30m)

Will not be here for Daily Show live and Confidential. Look forward to reading your comments as I watch them much later tonight. :)

Remember, we are still missing a BB "catchphrase ". Listen hard and listen good. Game on Molls.

How very dare!!! who will sit on laps and spurt their wine at the screen now??

It was this time last week that I cracked a tantrum and turned BB off before Confidential even started.

FINGERS CROSSED this week goes better. :p

LOL, that was when I went out to eat. I was so annoyed with the daily show, I didn't see Confidential

So has everyone seen the latest add? The love triangle turned into a square. Jasmine has been chasing boys, smart girl has realised she has no chance without a story and she's been busy:)

At this rate, we may end up with an orgy - could be one way for the 6 rejects to amuse themselves:)

It will be interesting to see if I can pick the moment the daily show goes to confidential ...

As for the love triangle I propose that Ed & Drew get it on together & tell Jade once 'n for all.....

Welcome to Dumpsville..... Population YOU..... :p

OMG Tully, Mikkalaya has been in there every week, get over yourself

Yes, Tully. You're so much more superior than the other nominees. Omg!

I'm pleased so far...

The good thing about pre recording the nominations in the morning is that the Wednesday daily show can follow an entire day of action.

They need to figure out something for Tuesday's daily show though, it's unacceptable to skip past all of Monday's highlights and start the show from the eviction aftermath. It's bad enough skipping so much of the weekends.

Wednesday to Fridays are usually the best shows, so long as they don't waste time with bad gimmicks.

Back