Skip to main content

Episode DAY 17: DAILY SHOW (60m) + CONFIDENTIAL (30m)

Looks like we miss Confidential here in Newcastle, lame, will have to watch later. Is it worth a watch?

Thought the daily show was another good episode. Lot of drama on all sides, feel like it's building to something. Like I said yesterday; as long as BB doesn't fuck it up, shits only going to get even more interesting, so I hope this continues.

Still, that first week was such a chore to sit through, I hope the gimmicks are done for good now. That week 5 'game changer' doesn't sound promising.

Ben, please stop doing the twist and trying to get yourself used in a promo. It's not going to happen.

Actually it probably is. All those Bradley ads are coming back to haunt me.

Looks like we miss confidential here in Newcastle aswell, lame, will have to watch later. Is it worth a watch?

Thought the daily show was another good episode. Lot of drama on all sides, feel like it's building to something. Like I said yesterday; as long as BB doesn't fuck it up, shits only going to get even more interesting, so I hope this continues.

Still, that first week was such a chore to sit through, I hope the gimmicks are done for good now. That week 5 'game changer' doesn't sound promising.

It wasn't bad tonight - more "Uncut" in my opinion. Worth a watch.

OMFG "come and scratch my back if you want" who the fuck demands that? Oh yeah - Jade.

I think Jade does like Ed but she also seems like the type of girl who's used to getting more attention from guys than other girls and couldn't handle seeing Ed paying attention to Jade. I don't want to see Drew get played and I'd like to see Ed and Jasmine get together just for the fact that I do like Jasmine more than Jade.

I was literally shouting at the tv 'Eat the ice cream'. LOL Love Tim. And I actually do like Tahan as well. FFS so sick of Tully crying over every little thing. I thought when Big Brother first started that she would be a stronger person, apparently not though.

Last edited:
Jade , you don't have dibs on the boys.
Jasmine , there seems to be something sly about you that I just don't like ( or desperate maybe ) .
Xavier, wasn't impressed by your mood, but then it was revealed that it was your birthday and that your father had not long passed away, so fair enough .
Tully, I think you are real , but for goodness sake , are you auditioning for a Kleenex ad ? If so I think you have the job .

Bring back uncut and up late PLEASE .

Back