Skip to main content

Episode DAY 17: DAILY SHOW (60m) + CONFIDENTIAL (30m)

And again in 2007 for the second eviction. TJ and Bodie left.

I don't like double evictions, especially so early in the series. To me it's a symptom of a dying show, where the spectacle of the revolving door of housemates becomes more exciting than the action inside the house. They're alright to have towards the middle/end of the series, but it's not much fun to evict so many housemates before we really get to know them.

I hope they aren't making room for any intruders yet: we don't really need any.

Ahhhh TJ wasn't she a psycho lol

And again in 2007 for the second eviction. TJ and Bodie left.

I don't like double evictions, especially so early in the series. To me it's a symptom of a dying show, where the spectacle of the revolving door of housemates becomes more exciting than the action inside the house. They're alright to have towards the middle/end of the series, but it's not much fun to evict so many housemates before we really get to know them.

I hope they aren't making room for any intruders yet: we don't really need any.
Unfortunately it is almost 100% guaranteed they will add intruders. I just hope they are more like Vesna and Zach as opposed to Ava and Sam.

Ahhhh TJ wasn't she a psycho lol
Which was why she was my favourite! Hahahaha :D

Unfortunately it is almost 100% guaranteed they will add intruders. I just hope they are more like Vesna and Zach as opposed to Ava and Sam.

I hope so, but they're pushing romantic storylines quite a lot this season, even when they don't exist. When they realise nobody is hooking up, I think it's almost a certainty they will select their intruders based on looks. Here's hoping whoever they choose has an actual personality this time.

Mum and Nan, today I made up a dance and I was really crap at it and was behind the beat. Then I went to the spa in my undies and danced like a crazy person in a towel

Back