Skip to main content

Episode DAY 17: DAILY SHOW (60m) + CONFIDENTIAL (30m)

I think Tim should've given her the hairdryer.. I was so on board with the ice cream thing the first week but it's the third week now and she's stuck in the halfway house. I dunno, I feel like he should've. I still love him though :D

Yes same with me for all the reasons you gave :)

This is the first episode of Confidential I've watched since last year and wow, it already seems about a thousands times better than it used to be?

Don't forget the girl code Jade lol she is making drew look like a fuckin idiot using and abusing him when shit doesn't go her way :-/

yeah that didnt come out right i meant ben has clearly had some things happen in his life to make him the wya he is now imo
Yeah, but still. They're the type of in-depth revelations and stories from HM's that we should be hearing about them and their lives. It's one of the most interesting aspects of BB for me.

I think Tim should've given her the hairdryer.. I was so on board with the ice cream thing the first week but it's the third week now and she's stuck in the halfway house. I dunno, I feel like he should've. I still love him though :D

I agree - I love him but I think it was mean of him.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, they used Surly again - but Surly's now been ditched to Confidential instead of the Daily Show.

The thing is with Jade is she has got the epic rig, but she really is not that pretty.

Tahan is way hotter.

Oh no not Surly!

I'm so glad they've moved him to Confidential as opposed to wasting time on him during the daily show. Good move. Seems like they do listen to some of the suggestions they get sometimes. It's better to get rid of Surly for good, but I'll take this.

Back