Skip to main content

Episode DAY 17: DAILY SHOW (60m) + CONFIDENTIAL (30m)

Surly should have been a talking toilet this year.

He could explain to the housemates that he was flushed down the toilet after his untimely death, and now his spirit lives within the toilet. I would have found that amusing. CGI surly superimposed onto the drain just makes no sense.

Wait it's gonna be a DOUBLE? I missed that - where did everyone hear this? :confused:

This can only mean a good thing tho...unless someone "predictable" has gone in tonight (real time) and they've only just decided the Double now after seeing who's really up?

It's a no brainer.

Eat icecream or get Tahan's hairdryer back.

I would say pass the spoon over.

You know what I realised - It's for the fact that I don't like icecream is why I think he should have given her stupid hairdryer back. Never been an icecream lover.

If it's a double eviction, I'm pretty sure Tully is a cert to be evicted.

Rohan will probably follow her out.

I'm not a fan of double evictions though (even with there being so many housemates in the house), so I hope it's just one this week.

You know what I realised - It's for the fact that I don't like icecream is why I think he should have given her stupid hairdryer back. Never been an icecream lover.

Ok what if it was 1. Give Tahan her hairdryer back or 2. Feed Drew some Ice-Cream

Ben: "Tully do you believe in soulmates?"

Tully: "Here's a list of decorations I have in my house"

Something doesn't add up there.

Back