Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - Series Discussion

...Today's double Eviction episode:... Bear got heaps of boo's from the crowd when his image came up... James not as many... fuck it!... Lewis got more cheers than boos so it looks like he is safe... well Ricky's safe for sure... he just got all cheers... Samantha got as many cheers as Ricky so she is safe too by the looks of it... so gauging from the crowds responses it could be James and Bear that goes tonight?... I'd prefer Lewis to go instead of Bear to be honest because I hate Lewis the dickflop... Bear can go next... just get Lewis out of the house please the UK public... I beg of you!...

...they start recapping yesterday's episode... Bear keeps saying that he feels stronger after having to confront Lillie... it looks like Renee and Bear have now decided to get along instead of arguing... back to the task that was started yesterday and James/Frankie and Katie have to push a buzzer when they think 15 minutes have elapsed... they send in animals to distract them... puppies and Llama's... Bear said that Llama's are a cross-breed between Giraffes and Donkeys... (I'm hoping that he doesn't really believe that... even he isn't that stupid is he?)... now there's a pony with a Unicorn horn strapped to it's head **rolls eyes**... they put James' dog (Daisy May) in to make him miss the 15 minutes mark... he did... they fail... here is James getting all mushy... aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww!...

Untitled-1.gif Untitled-2.gif

...Lewis has to do the task next...**yawn**... moving on... (god I hope that this saggy nutsack goes tonight)... **stops fast forwarding**... Frankie's sister sends a message... his mum comes in... **fast forwards again**... while Lewis is having his 15 minutes of fame Bear (with his hair blonded) looks totally bored with it because the limelight is not on him... (what a total turd)...

Untitled-3.gif Untitled-4.gif

...Renee has a letter from home... she blubs her tits off of course... again Bear looks completely bored shitless while the sun is shining on her... Bear walks away ... Renee goes to talk to him and he is totally pissed off... (steal her sunshine Bear... steal her sunshine)... he says "I'm fucked off!... once again I get fuck all!"... what?... didn't you like seeing your ex-girlfriend Lillie or something yesterday Bear?... I dunno... Big Brother goes to all the trouble to bring her in to see you and you weren't happy?... **drum roll... (I've been waiting to say this for bloody ages)**... RUTHLESS!... bwahahahahahahaha!... awwww!... is diddums upset is he?.. sucked in arse-hole!... isn't Big Brother looking after their golden child any longer?... hahaha!... it couldn't happen to a bigger arse-wipe lol!... everyone is sitting down in the kitchen to eat their dinner... except Bear of course... he sits alone in the garden... (Nigel no friends... Nigel no friends!)... lol!... none of the other housemates seem too fussed by him... not even grovelling Lewis (he better go tonight)...

...some of the housemates are playing 'Bowls'... Lewis says something... moving on... Samantha is in the Diary Room trying to keep herself in the house by talking about her 'loyal fans'... Renee is talking about extra chins and how to get a tighter jawline... it involves giving head-jobs apparently... Aubrey says she's going to give some several times a day from now on lol!... hilarious!... Ricky cracks up lol!...

...apparently Lewis told Katie that she doesn't have her own identity because she's always hanging around Aubrey and Renee... (silly dickwad)... Katie tells Aubrey... that's going to keep simmering isn't it?... lol!... Bear is in the Diary Room and is not happy that he never had someone nice come into the house for him... (but... but what about Lillie Bear?... she was really nice... I liked her!)... isn't he so ungrateful?... "nobody cares about me in here"... (the understatement of the century right there folks!)...hahaha!... NO SHIT SHERLOCK?...

...Frankie is talking to Sam about when she 'came out'... then Frankie tells his story... both pretty interesting actually... Katie gives that conversation with Lewis back at him after stewing on it... he back peddles like the true grovelling little shitbreath that he really is!... HE BETTER GO TONIGHT PEOPLES!... I CANNOT STAND TO HEAR HIS FUCKING DRIVELLING SHIT ANYMORE!... PLEASE!... oh wow!... doesn't Aubrey have Lewis sussed out?... she's in the Diary Room telling it as it is with him lol!... brilliant!...

...Emma crosses to the house... Bear is sitting on the Zebra with his blond hair to get all of the attention of course... time for someone to go!... (please let it be Lewis!)... the first person saved is... (the audience is chanting "get Bear out! get Bear out!"... if only)... the first person saved is Ricky!... some of them congratulate him... they leave for the voting to continue... does Bear look worried that he may be going after all those chants for him to go?...

...Emma is back... the chants for Bear to be evicted are called out again... the two people to be evicted are... YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!!... IT'S LEWIS!!!... YES! YES! FUCKING YES!... WOOOOOOHOOOOO!... well done the UK public!... I love you all!... hahahahaha!... and also James!... (oh well!)... these are before Lewis was told that he was evicted and after he was told shots... the first one shows that he was shitting his frilly panties and the second one shows him hugging Ricky and hating his guts at the same time lol!... he is well and truly gutted that he's going... he's got that fake smile going but his eyes don't lie lol!...

Untitled-5.gif Untitled-6.gif

...hahaha!... what a great result!... so the rat pack is minus yet another member!... lol!... you never know... Bear and Marnie may now 'fall in love' now that dickflop is gone lol!... I love it!... now the worse part is to come... their exit interviews... Lewis blarbs a load of shit... moving on... James got to say a couple of words once Lewis stopped talking about himself... James' interview was great... they show their 'highlights' reels... and... STAY OUT!... end of show... cheers.

Yes I had a mild hunch you might kind of approve of the result(s) today, @Mr Stickyfingers ! :D

There was a lot of fast forwarding to be had here too, I must say.

...while I was watching it and saw that it was Lewis that was being evicted I let out a massive "Yes!... woooooooohoooo!"... and my sweet darling wife wondered what the hell was going on!... I was just so happy!... lol!... that was such a great result... my faith in the UK public is restored again... cheers.

hahahaha @Mr Stickyfingers called Lewis a "dickflop" haha great description. I'm so glad he got evicted.

I'm surprised to see Ricky is now the favourite to win this. He has barely said a word all season. Seems like a nice fella but not a lot going on.

Should get interesting now because they are going to have to start nominating each other. We saw how well Aubrey took it when James threw a vote her way and Sam did not like it either so some fireworks over Noms are a certainty.

His GF had a lucky escape...or was this set up beforehand so she can be on ex-on the beach
ex on the beach was filmed a while ago and she was already gaz's ex which is why she came on[DOUBLEPOST=1471778849][/DOUBLEPOST]why the fuck did ricky get the most votes, his lack of enthusiasm in the task today was so embarassing. a good housemate always tries in the tasks ffs lighten up a little

...Today's episode:... recap recap recap... **yawn**... James has an 'eviction prediction'... he says that "Sammy's not going tonight" and Lewis says "to be honest James I'd like to see her go blah blah!"... hahahahahahaha!... didn't that bite you in the arse you twonk?... lol!... I love it!... he then says "I think that I'll be up for nomination again because I think that people are so scared that if I make it through to the final that I might win!... so they will waste a vote for me thinking (inaudible... he gets drowned out by Bear and James talking)"... what a big-headed egotesticle bonehead he is!... I detest the twat... he's now in the Diary Room saying that "I would like to see Ricky and Samantha leave the Big Brother house tonight (the two with the highest 'save' votes that were saved first lol!) blah blah... if two people have to take the chop blah blah... I think that I deserve my place in here more than Samantha blah blah... Samantha is nasty!... nasty!... you know what I mean?... manipulative!... bitter!... not much fun!... see ya!... bye!... bye Sam!... that's what I'm going to say... bye!... byeeeeee!"... bwahahahahahaha!... what a twisted little twerp!... now you look a bigger wanker than you did last night because of that pathetic bullshit that you just said lol!... you're a bad loser even before it happened now you moron!... thank fuck he is now gone!... hallelujah may the Lord be praised!... hahahahaha!... AND STAY OUT!... **slams door firmly shut**...

...Bear is now in the Diary Room... he says something... moving on... Lewis is talking to Marnie... hahaha!... of course I'm going to say it... he says something... moving on... a task... they're testing the housemates 'competitive spirits'... **yawn**... I really couldn't be bothered watching this crap... moving on... I stopped when Frankie came on... what the hell?... lol!... Bear and Lewis come on... fast forward...

...Bear tells Samantha that she "has the hump" and Samantha cracks the shits with him and vents her spleen about it... Lewis sticks the knife into her as usual while talking to Bear outside the gutless little coward... Ricky and Samantha are talking just before the eviction.. moving on... you see them all preparing for it... Lewis is so confident that he is staying lol!... piss off loser!... hahahaha!... now I get to relive that perfect moment yet again!... lol!... when Ricky is the first one saved both Bear and Lewis looked worried big time... and now Lewis and James have to leave lol!... Bear is shattered hahahahahaha!... Bear has his head on his arms on a table and is shouting "bullshit!... this is fucking bullshit!" over and over... oh!... lookie over there!... Marnie is crying about something that I can't quite fathom... what's wrong with her?... Bear is now letting out a tirade about something too... he sounds a tad bit miffed!... RUTHLESS!.... RUTHLESS!... RUTHLESS!... hahahahahaha!... funny as!... is the UK public telling you something Bear?... methinks so!... lol!...

...Renee talks to Bear and he seemed to have 'calmed down' really fast once the limelight of his outburst had played it's time didn't he?... (because it was all an act that why)... Renee is talking to Samantha and points out that Marnie isn't THAT upset that Lewis has gone... you know what?... I agree with her... Marnie is feeling 'emotional'... yeah... she's starting her 'act' to get her through the rest of the show now... it's all bullshit... both Rene and Bear are saying that Lewis going 'is good for Marnie'... no... it just makes her have to go into her 'act' for real now while not hiding behind Lewis... Bear is talking to the plastic dog for a desperate bid for extra airtime of course...

...Samantha is in the Diary Room babbling on about Bear... Renee asks Ricky whether Samantha is driving him 'crazy' and he says 'yes'... (watch out Samantha... the knives are out)... Bear 'wants to play'... he starts with Marnie... Frankie says "what if they hook up?"... hahahahaha!... that's what I said last night!... lol!... Bear and a drunk Marnie are talking out in the garden... Marnie says that she "doesn't give a fuck if she goes home" and decides to pull over a potted palm tree to 'stir things up'... Bear follows suit... Marnie gets called to the Diary Room and gets spoken to... she blubbers something about missing Lewis... what?... were they close or something?... she says that she 'hates them all!... I hate them!... I hate them!... they're all just sitting there eating their stupid Pasta... those stupid ignorant American people!... all that I care is that Lewis is gone and your still sitting there eating Pasta!"... (racist little bitch!)... what a little immature cry baby... we all know that it's a totally fake showmance... everyone knows it...you just haven't woken up to the fact that we know you stupid girl... so what is this?... the 'grieving widow' stage of your act?... are we all supposed to cry out "poor Marnie!... let's have her win this now?'"... hahaha!... it's not going to happen sweetie... after that little bit of pitiful 'acting' you might be out next lol!... saying such racist things about the American's indeed!... silly girl!... end of show... cheers.

Marnie or Bear to win!

The rest are mega-phoneys and every extra minute of airtime is wasted on them. What a flop!

...haha!... well now I want either Aubrey or Renee to win it... Frankie to come third... I want Bear and Marnie out in the next double eviction but I think that it'll be Katie and Marnie... we couldn't be more worlds apart on this series Dystopia lol!... cheers.

Every poll I have seen (ThisIsBigBrother and Reddit) has Bear as most popular and also most hated housemate. Frankie, however, is the least hated and second most popular. Could Frankie win? It seems possible given this situation.

Frankie being popular - the only satisfying thing about that is there being no cash prize for the winner.

...oh that's right... they don't do they?... Bear will be spewing about that won't he comsidering that he was the LOWEST PAID one in the house lol!... even Heavy D got a reported £15,000!... back to the dole que after this eh?... funny as!... from this website below... cheers.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/tv-radio/stephen-bear-lowest-paid-celebrity-8662381

Stephen Bear is lowest paid Celebrity Big Brother housemate as tiny pay cheque is revealed
  • 09:36, 19 Aug 2016
  • Updated 09:36, 19 Aug 2016
  • By Record Reporter
HE'S a favourite among viewers but Bear is earning far less than the rest of his fellow housemates.

Samantha-tells-Bear-where-to-stick-it-1.jpg

DESPITE being a favourite to win among viewers, Stephen Bear is actually the lowest paid housemate in Celebrity Big Brother.

According to reports, the reality star will be taking home just £12,000.

While most would agree it's still a decent sum of money, it's a pittance compared to the amounts that the likes of axed celeb Christopher Biggins are walking away with.

Biggins is said to have earned up to 12 times as much as Bear, despite being booted out very early on by CBB bosses for causing widespread offence. The disgraced 67-year-old pocketed a deal worth a staggering £150,000.

Stephen-Bear-Breaks-The-Eggs.jpg

However, Bear doesn't seem too bothered about the pay gap, as he is apparently more focused on the long-term success he's convinced Celebrity Big Brother will bring.

"He knew he would be one of the stars of the show and really pushed for a bumper pay cheque but the producers wouldn’t budge," a source told The Sun.

CBB_Bear.jpg

"[Bear] had hoped he would be able to cash in with big bucks magazine deals with his girlfriend after leaving the house, having split with his manager and signed to the same management team as Lillie to make it happen.

"But now that he has cheated on her with Chloe Khan he will have to work hard to build the relationship back up again."

Back