Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - Series Discussion

I've always known she was a member of Puff Daddy/P Diddy's girlgroup.
What is she credited as being famous for on CBB?

maxresdefault.jpg

I loooooove me some reality trash & she was on marriage boot camp with boyf Travis something-or-other - didn't work, they aren't together. Kendra & Hank were on it too (and boring as batshit :p)

God Aubrey's whole career is reality shows.

She just finished the season of Famously Single, which was a pretty good show by the way. Callum Best from CBB UK was on it and he was a dick.

Aubrey is with Pauly D from Jersey Shore who she met on famously single, but Pauly has apparently dumped her while she has been on CBB UK. Ruthless

So Aubrey has done
Diddys show
Celeberity Apprentice
Marriage Boot Camp
Famously Single
Celebrity BBUK

...haha!... yet another 2 Parter... here is Part 1...

...Today's episode:... Heavy D wakes up and sounds like a Grizzly Bear trying to remove a butt plug... man!... he's so noisy lol!... Ricky and James are talking about (you know who I'm going to say already don't you?) Bear... Ricky believes that Bear's going to 'buddy up' to James now because he was the most popular in the eviction... he also says that Bear is just going to get worse now... (I have no doubt whatsoever about that)... Bear is shouting out as loud as he can for the airtime as usual... **ho hum**... Bear and Renee are doing the shopping list... he orders 7X French Manicure kits (he's up to something)... Bear keeps interrupting others while they are choosing theirs... Aubrey points out to Bear that because he ordered stuff just for himself then he doesn't get to eat the rest of the housemates food... he asks Lewis can he 'have a bite' of his food if he gets hungry and of course Lewis says 'yes'... what a cowardly dickwad!...

...Heavy D s 'laying down the Law'... "everyone that cooks should wash up after themselves"... he then accuses Renee of not washing up after herself... (is he on a suicide mission?... what a numbskull!)... and then she starts!... lol!... Bear chimes in... (Heavy D reminds me of someone that blindly walks into a minefield with his fingers in his ears thinking that they won't go off if he doesn't hear them)... the end result of Renee's rant?... "and guess what?... you can feed your fucking self now!"... hahahaha!... you idiot Heavy D!... now you are going to starve lol!... you dunderhead!... you don't bite the hand that feeds you!... have you never heard of that before?... you bloody nuff nuff!... lol!... Renne 1... Heavy D 0...

...Bear gets called to the Diary Room while he keeps on interrupting Renee and Heavy D... he gets told that he's there for 'goading' Renee... (so why is he called in now and not for the other 2,000 times previously?... perhaps for what he did to Emma they have decided to turn on him now?)... Bear is basically sitting there taking the piss out of Big Brother and yet again gets away with it... he thinks that he is above the Law and until Big Brother removes him from the house he will keep on doing it too!... Bear is now talking to Heavy D about the 'pack mentality' that could happen in the house... (yes the rat pack mentality of his gang obviously)...

...Renee is talking to Aubrey and almost comes to tears while raging about Bear... Renee has cooked for everyone except Heavy D and Bear... Bear just sits there and keeps saying "dat looks so nice... I am so 'ungry" while they are trying to eat their food... Heavy D is now in the Diary room talking about Renee... "it's like a dictatorship... it's like we're living in the 1950's Cuba blah blah!"... (what?... is your stomach rumbling because you opened your stupid mouth once to often for a shit-stir and it backfired on you?)... a little word of advice Heavy D... you were being bullied by both Bear and Lewis... now you are becoming a bully yourself... you didn't like it did you?... I suggest that you remember that big boy!... don't become Bear's new puppet!...

...Aubrey suggests to Renee that she takes them a plate of food and Renee flatly refuses to do it... why should she?... Bear chose not to get food for himself with the budget and Heavy D insulted her... stuff them I say!... Aubrey asks Renee if it's okay if she gives them some of her food and she says that she doesn't care... Aubrey gives them the food and then Heavy D apologises to Renee... Heavy D and Renee hug and are now friends again... **yawn!**...

...Marnie and Lewis are in the bath... they say something... moving on... Bear offers 'to help' Renee by asking whether she wants him to 'chop something up'... **cue the ruining of some food no doubt**... Renee agrees to let him help her and she turns and asks him if he wants a 'truce'... he says that he still intends to 'be him' which no doubt means that he doesn't give a shit about what she's saying... she starts blubbering... (she's broken now... he has won)... they make a so-called 'truce' and shake hands... **yawn again**...

...it goes to nominations... they show everything that they said during nominations...

Frankie picks Lewis and Marnie...
Samantha picks Heavy D and Lewis... (Bear is still riling them all up by saying "these are your best mates" to Lewis when Samantha says his name... Bear starts on Samantha now... Big Brother says nothing to Bear to stop him interrupting the nominations...
Low arse... I mean... Lewis picks Renee and Heavy D...
Aubrey picks Heavy D and Lewis... (Bear is still interrupting the nominations and Big Brother STILL says nothing...
Heavy D picks Renee and Katie... (he says nasty things about Renee and just keeps laughing at her getting upset about it... what a dickhead!... (he's definitely filled Chloe's spot in the rat pack now hasn't he?... I've gone right off him now... he's lost me)...
Marnie picks Heavy D and James...
James picks Aubrey and Heavy D...
Renee picks Heavy D and Lewis... her reasons for Lewis were pure gold lol!... (Bear says to Renee... "you know wot?... good choices!"... ha!... I wonder what Lewis thinks of that?... is this the beginning of the break up of the rat pack now perhaps?)... lol!...
Katie picks heavy D and James...
Ricky picks Lewis and Heavy D... what he said about Lewis was brilliant!...
Bear picks Renee and Ricky...

...during the entire nominations revelation not once did Big Brother tell Bear to be quiet... even when you couldn't actually hear what the people were saying because he just never shut up!... good one Big Brother... looking after your golden child yet again eh?... the people up for eviction are Bear/Heavy D/Lewis and Renee...

...VOTE LEWIS OUT PLEASE THE UK PUBLIC!... PLEASE!... end of Part 1... cheers.

...Part 2...

...Renee is pissed off about the 'mob' reference in regards to what Heavy D said while nominating her... (you're dead meat now Heavy D)... Lewis heads straight out into the garden and is saying to the newest rat pack member Heavy D "they're terrified of me! they're terrified of me!"... hahahahaha!... what a big-headed shitlips he is lol!... Aubrey has a go at James as he's passing her... she well and truly gives him a serve as she nips at his heels as he walks away and yet again Bear chimes in and takes the piss out of them as Aubrey continues her tirade at James... erm... I think what bear is doing is 'goading' people yet again Big Brother... let me guess?... you're going to do sweet FA about it aren't you?... as I thought!... **SIGH!**...

...Bear and Heavy D are in the storeroom together and are having sex... Bear is riding Heavy D like a cowboy and (naaaaah!.... just making sure that you're still reading this rubbish that's all!)... Bear is winding Heavy D up saying that he was "mugged off!"... he then walks out into the garden and starts pouring cooking oil (I think) onto the fake turf outside in the garden and Marnie tells Lewis to do something about it... he says "no because you know what?... **garbles something** he can do what he fucking wants!... pretend I'm not here!"... (in other words... you're too scared to do anything about it you friggin' mumsy-boy coward!... THAT'S WHY!)... now heavy D throws cereal all over the kitchen floor to follow suit... he throws something else on the floor (Coco pops and eggs methinks)... (it must be part of the initiation test to be in the rat pack most likely?... no it isn't really... it's just him trying to imitate Bear to be accepted as a rat packer more like it)... Heavy D (not Bear) gets called into the Diary room to explain his actions... he says he did it 'for a laugh'... "Bear does it... and gets away with it but I'm 'trying to be nice and be the people pleaser' and look where it's got me?... it's got me nowhere has it?"... (so if Bear went down on Lewis would you do it too you big oaf?)... Big Brother tells him that they see it as him being 'antagonistic' and to stop it immediately and to seperate himself from the rest of the housemates by going to either the Podroom or the Bedroom...

...now let's recap that sentence Heavy D... "I'm 'trying to be nice and be the people pleaser'"... the 'people pleaser' eh?... by making the house look like a garbage dump?... really?... do you really think... even in your wildest dreams... that doing that will endear you to people around you?... you now look like a demented half-witted buffoon that has 3 brain cells bouncing around in that large vacant cavity between your ears that everybody suspected all along and that you just confirmed by that statement...

...Bear is now in the diary Room and is yet again taking the piss out of Big Brother and says "I didn't mean dat.... I keep finking dis is my 'ouse"... and Big Brother lets him get away with YET AGAIN!... WTF?... what does the shitball have to do to be evicted instantly from the house anymore?... he doesn't even get a friggin' strike FFS!... he's definitely their golden child isn't he?... Katie actually screams and shouts at Heavy D to "clean your fucking shit up!"... he does get up and goes inside and Bear instructs him to clean up the oil that HE put down and therefore doesn't obey Big Brothers instructions to clean HIS mess up so yet again Bear completely disregards what Big Brother told him what to do!... he gets away with it yet again!... now this has gone way beyond the joke of Big Brother trying to control Bear... he is making a mockery of Big Brother and is making them look bloody ridiculous!... just what does Bear have to do to be evicted?... I would so love to know....

...Aubrey in now in the Diary Room spouting on about James... she says that he is a fraudulently phoney lol!... end of show... cheers.

The next three to go should REALLY be Katie, Ricky and Samantha. They contribute NOTHING to the show and are just dead weight.

Get rid of them and let the fight in the mad-house continue!

The next three to go should REALLY be Katie, Ricky and Samantha. They contribute NOTHING to the show and are just dead weight.

Get rid of them and let the fight in the mad-house continue!

...sadly Dystopia... I have to agree with you about those three going... even my beautiful Samantha... yes I did say it... even my beautiful Samantha!... (I feel like I just betrayed her)... :(<--- that's me sad... as you are saying though...they contribute nothing to the show... **sigh**... they need to go... cheers.

...sadly Dystopia... I have to agree with you about those three going... even my beautiful Samantha... yes I did say it... even my beautiful Samantha!... (I feel like I just betrayed her)... :(<--- that's me sad... as you are saying though...they contribute nothing to the show... **sigh**... they need to go... cheers.

Sounds like Sam was miscast in this anyway, not being a toxic famewhore. She'd be better off out of it.

Wow.

Does anyone think there is something wrong with Bear, like in the head. That whole yearbook writing in jam was actually kind of creepy.

I'm not sure what to think of him. He is 26 I believe, his whole behaviour is pretty whack. Throwing the food he is just weird.

Anyway I actually dislike Lewis more than Bear. Bear is a nut job whereas Lewis is a complete tool. Get him out. He is the only one in the house I actually dislike.

I guess Sam look the most likely winner, she is just a nice lady.

Wow.

Does anyone think there is something wrong with Bear, like in the head. That whole yearbook writing in jam was actually kind of creepy.

I'm not sure what to think of him. He is 26 I believe, his whole behaviour is pretty whack. Throwing the food he is just weird.

Anyway I actually dislike Lewis more than Bear. Bear is a nut job whereas Lewis is a complete tool. Get him out. He is the only one in the house I actually dislike.

I used to teach in London, and sadly sub-par attention craving self-entitled moronic little peasants like Bear were not uncommon. He has reached the point in there now where he is in charge, because the others have adapted to his tyranny in an effort to keep the peace, like the insufferable children of a bad parent or a petulant dictator. I wish everyone would ignore him. Yearbook task - no awards for him. Just leave him out and stop making him the centre of attention.

While Bear is a pathetic annoying look at me twat, Lewis is more of a deluded git.

...Today's episode:... whoa!... in the promo blurb it looks like Lewis is turning on Bear in the Diary Room!... ha!... I said that it would happen a couple of days back!... (just before Lewis goes tonight over in the UK I hope!)... PLEASE EVICT LEWIS!... oh bloody hell!... it starts off with another stupid idiotic task... they are 'back to School'... can Bear be given the cane please?... >>> IMPENDING BORE-FEST ALERT<<<... run!... run for your lives!... they all dress up in School clothes... **yawn**... Ricky is 'head-job boy' and Aubrey is 'head-job girl'... they read 'the School rules' to the rest of them... **cue bear breaking every one of them of course**... they have to pick two 'prefects'... Samantha and Frankie... one of the rules was not to say the word 'Boom!" anymore and Bear and Heavy D have not stopped saying it since... (Heavy D is now obviously Bear's new 'buffoon side-kick')... Bear and Heavy D have to stand in the corners of the room... **yawn part 2**...

...they are now all having breakfast outside and are talking about their first kisses... Bear and Heavy D have been standing in the corners for 15 minutes so far... Aubrey gets them to leave their corner to wash up their cups and stuff that they used for breakfast and Bear deliberately spills the coffee all over the floor yet again... **yawn part 3**... he 'apologises' to her (no 'antogonism' charge there for your golden boy eh Big Brother?)... Lewis gets the shits with Bear when it's revealed that he spilled the coffee on the floor deliberately... (is this the beginning of the rat pack imploding upon itself as I predicted about 3 days back?... shit I hope so!)... as soon as Bear says the word 'Boom!' Heavy D does too just like a puppet... what a simpleton... seriously... he's 43 years old (or there about's)... there is no logical reason as to why a dunderhead like that would do it!.... oh that's right... what were his words?... "I'm 'trying to be nice and be the people pleaser'"... so being a total fuckwit bully is the way a 43 year old man goes about doing it?... oh okay Heavy D... thanks for the tip you moronic turd.... thanks a lot!...

...Lewis gets brave and says a quick fire shot at Bear and runs... (friggin' coward!)... meanwhile Bear drops the coffee yet again while his simpleton side-kick Heavy D laughs that stupid fat head of his off in the background... Bear gets called to the Diary Room by Big Brother... for what?... so that Bear can take the piss out of them and make them look stupid yet again?... great... just great... **yawn part 4**... Big Brother asks him to repeat the 'School Rules' that were told to him... he says... "all dat I 'eard in my 'ead was ya gotta say 'Boom!' and ya gotta make a mess and disruptive behavia an' you get a treat!"... he starts talking to Big Brother with 'baby talk'... he gets away with it without any punishment whatsoever... (I seriously think that when Bear leaves this house that there will be a line of people waiting their turn to beat the living shit out of him to be honest)...

...I'm so getting to a point now where I'm seriously thinking of not watching this bloody ridiculous crap any longer... it's just becoming so pathetic just watching Bear Bear Bear!... I wanted to watch Celebrity Big Brother not this drivel...

...Marnie says something to Lewis... moving on... Bear is 'checking the School Rules'... James apologises yet again to Aubrey for nominating her... FFS! James... get over it!... they are all out in the garden in an 'art class'... Bear puts paint on Renee and Aubrey **yawn part 4**... Ricky and Aubrey award first place to Bear of course because they are scared of him and are trying to appease him... Bear is in 'detention' and is writing lines... (I'm surprised that he can write at all to be honest... how someone had the patience to teach this neaderthal to write and spell is way beyond me... but still... they can train Gorilla's to paint so...)... Lewis is 'admiring Marnie'... he says something... moving on...

...Ricky is talking to Big Brother in the Diary Room... he tries to sound intelligent... moving on... the housemates have a 'School Disco'... apparently Big Brother is 'feeling naughty' **yawn part 5**... (he's going to evict Bear and Lewis?)... he's trying to get them to say 'Boom!' so as to 'punish them'... (they'll put a never ending looping recording of Heavy D shouting out "Boom!" perhaps?)... of course Heavy D breaks the rule to "be nice and be the people pleaser'"... Heavy D is now in the Diary Room and is told that he said the word "Boom!" 65 times today at School... he just does that ridiculous gibberish laugh of his and has to stand in the corner in the loungeroom... (ho hum!)... now Ricky and Aubrey make up a 'Year Book'... I won't even bother to say who got what award titles... Lewis trying to be the true hero that he isn't declares "love first... money second!"... aaaaaaah!... isn't that nice?... golly gosh Marnie... he must erm... 'love' you or something?... NOT!!!!!... blurgh!... (anything to steal the limelight before bear does eh?... you lying cowardly twonk!)...

...Ricky and Aubrey are now in the Diary Room praising their own efforts... it sounds to me as a desperate plea for Big Brother to 'keep them in charge' to me... Marnie wants 'relationship advice' from Renee (trying to maximise her airtime of course)... Renee's story that she told was bloody amazing lol!... Marnie's almost talking as if she' s a blushing virgin bride for her act... (knock it off Marnie... we all know that it's all an act sweetie)... Lewis poses in front of Renee (and the cameras for desperate airtime) wearing just his undies and shows her his hairy nutsack..

bs1.gif bs2.gif

...yep!... a really desperate bid to save himself from eviction alright... **yawn part 6**... meanwhile Bear is apparently writing in the 'Yearbook' with something... he's adding his 'personal touch' to it as big Brother tells us... Aubrey asks him as to why he is doing it and he replies with what sounds like 'baby talk'... he's writing it in JAM!... the others are all told and Renee tells Lewis... he gets up out of the bed and asks Bear what he's doing... all the others gather around to see what's happening... as they all leave Bear and Lewis exchange some words with Bear looking like he's ready for a fight as he walks away...

Untitled-4.gif

...well that fizzled into nothing didn't it?... I should have known really eh?... Lewis was never really going to confront him head on was he?... lol!... silly old me!...

...it's quite obvious to me that Bear is running out of steam and ideas... he's finding it hard to keep the viewers attention now... he's repeating the same old same old... he's just going to become nastier and nastier now that Lewis has turned on him... the look that Bear gave Lewis was evidence of that to me... if Lewis survives this eviction tonight they are headed for a full on blue for sure... I can't wait!... lol!...

...Lewis now has the shits and him and Marnie take an easel and the book to the Diary room and they ask for a nice new Year Book to replace it... he tells Big Brother that he's only upset with Bear because his main priority in the house is Marnie... **yawn part 7**... I couldn't really be bothered to listen to the drivel as to what Lewis dribbling on about but the gist of it is that he's now distancing himself away from Bear... hahahahaha!... the rat pack is imploding as I've said before lol!... woohoo!... end of show... cheers.

@Mr Stickyfingers I love the way you really take it all in. I actually really admire that because when I watch, I am yawning so much I am surfing the net and hoping something will actually grab my attention. So I guess that's why you lost count of your yawns at #4 :D

Bear..so infantile and whats even worse he has people wanting him to win...what is wrong with the UK public? Are there no normal people left there?[DOUBLEPOST=1471359781][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow.

He behaved like a three year old

@Mr Stickyfingers I love the way you really take it all in. I actually really admire that because when I watch, I am yawning so much I am surfing the net and hoping something will actually grab my attention. So I guess that's why you lost count of your yawns at #4 :D

...hahaha!... I checked the number tallies too lol!... I guess that I was starting to fall asleep watching the banality of this episode when I repeated the number lol!... and thanks for the kind words about my posts my friend... it's great to know that people actually read them at all!... lol!... cheers.

Bear..so infantile and whats even worse he has people wanting him to win...what is wrong with the UK public? Are there no normal people left there?[DOUBLEPOST=1471359781][/DOUBLEPOST]
He behaved like a three year old

...he kept doing that widdle teeny weeney type of baby talk to Aubrey as well as Big Brother at times... he really is making Big Brother look like a complete fool... Bear has grown bigger than the show itself now and he has made the ratings for the show the best that they have had in years so he really is their chosen golden child that they have pre-ordained to win this now... that's why I'm starting to think about not watching it anymore... the other housemates are there now just to suffer at the whimsy of whatever Bear chooses to do now... we're not watching Big Brother now... we're just watching the Bear Show and I'm not liking what I'm seeing... the fun of the show has now gone for me because of him and now his buffoon side-kick Heavy D... I'll probably give it another couple of days and if it's the same old same old then stuffit!... I'm out... BUT!... if Lewis goes tonight then I might stay a bit longer... cheers.

More a case that they are edited out of the show rather than contribute nothing. Sadly CBB is now about a core cast of 5-6 producers favourites and multiple extras. Considering how much they've scraped the bottom of the barrel I just don't understand why they put so many in for such a short series - 10-12 would be more than enough.

Im loving just how vocal Emma is being about how much she dislikes the people in the show. Im glad she' saying how much she misses the old big brother when they didn't just focus on one person or when the "celebrity's" didn't just on the show to create fake romances to get airtime.

I cant decide if big brother is being a little more stern.

This is the only time i'm not liking Vote to save, it makes it too hard to get the ones you really want out and i imagine they will stay till the end because realistically no body will be picking up the phone to save Katie, Ricky and others in that group who havent been shown.

So Frankie the duck thinks Renee is a strong woman. - Why?

Because she's a grade one bitch?

A lot of people regarded Saira as a strong woman. - Why? - Because she's a grade one bitch?

I guess the next 'strong woman' will be Amber erm... Aubrey... GOOD ONE HEAVY!! :laugh:

Emma is getting more and more biased and belligerent in her post-eviction interviews.

Had Renee been evicted, we could have seen Emma ingratiating herself as she usually does with Americans and women who don't show too much skin on the show.
Case in point, this series alone, compare Saira interview with Chloe interview.

Renee should have been evicted.

Now the vultures, Renee and Amber/Aubrey, are circling. They don't need hyenas on the ground because they are ravenous enough to firstly lure Marnie into their trap which they have already set and then attack her from all sides simultaneously and tear her apart.

Back