Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - Series Discussion

Well how dense is he? Evict on the podium, save on the ground. How many times did she end up having to reiterate it? What a fucking idiot.
It was so annoyingly obvious!

I was thinking about him last night, trying to work out what he has actually shared of himself, you know, his actual self. And sadly I couldn't think of one personal thing I had learned about him.

It must be exhausting feeling like you have to perform 24/7 to a camera. The ex reality stars are simply so acutely aware of them, they don't miss a second to perform, as we saw yesterday with Bear.

Emma winning a lot of support from fans last night by saying on the show she doesn't want to be watching Geordie Shore or Ex On the Beach, she wants to watch Big Brother. A lot of fans also thinking she should put her career first now and step down from the show considering the mess it is - like with Davina it's clearly holding her back now from other shows. She hosts The Voice and is transferring with it from the BBC to ITV, but at the moment being associated with BBUK is rather toxic.
I really like her. She comes across so personable and likable, and is a great interviewer of housemates.

As I just said to Tim, I think these reality people are a different breed of "star" for a better word. They are so aware of the cameras and the game of vying for attention, they look for any opportunity to be captured, whether it be positive or negative, like we saw with Bear. I don't believe Chloe when she said "you forget there are cameras". If you really do forget their are cameras, you don't go to the only place in the house where there are none to fuck.

Is BB not a popular show over there?

CH5 downgraded BB enormously. It's slightly comparable to what happened in Australia when it changed channels. Live feed axed, getting rid of the main presenter, worse website and cheaper all round budget and look. And moving to a smaller channel meant a smaller audience anyway with CH5.

It's lost about two thirds of it's audience since moving from C4. C5 have treated it and it's fans appallingly - they pissed off the long term fans by axing the live feed but for the first couple of years the show was watchable enough. It then went downhill fast with constant manipulation and blatant fixing, the casting of Z list wannabees in the regular version and casting multiple reality rejects in the main version, especially since MTV owners Viacom bought the channel. Producers have shown no respect for the format and no respect for the fans.

I've just come back from my immense hibernation. It really is a snooze fest, ironically considering all the drama. If only those oldies/non reality tv people could get out of their shells more. But considering we have obnoxious twat Bear and squad, I'd doubt it'd happen anytime soon.
I'm sorry but throwing things on the floor and shouting
RUTHLESS 24/7 isn't entertaining. He needs to calm down with the red cordial. Though tbh, I don't even hate him. Out of the foursome I prefer him than the others. Lewis and Marnie are so arrgh, boooring. No matter how much they rub their whatevermance in our face, it's still boring us.
Nobody really stands out for me. And sadly, it's hard to find out because its highlighted by actors/actresses that dramatise about the silliest things. It really just magnifies showmances and constant bitching (the boring type).
Overall, this is the first time in Big Brother that (so far) I don't have a favourite at all. Let's just hope I continue to survive this series without falling asleep during.

...Today's episode:... they recap eviction day... Bear wakes up and says "big day today... someone's getting the chop!"... yep!... Chloe sure did!... James is in the Diary Room pre-eviction and is reflecting on who will be going... Bear has made up a song and is singing and dancing to it to get the camera's on him for the extra airtime as usual... Lewis joins in of course and Lewis then 'warns' Heavy D... " don't EVER do it to us again Heavy D!"... (he's obviously talking about him having nominated Marnie for eviction)... that's talking about nominations isn't it?... Lewis said just yesterday... "we NEVER talk about nominations!... ever!"... well he just did!... (Big Brother better punish the slimey turd for that)... what a two-faced double standard shitstick he is!... he's a 'bare-faced LIAR!'...

...Frankie is being a 'zombie'... James and Aubrey are talking about Bear doing everything that he can possibly do to gain the extra airtime... they are so spot-on... oh dear... a task... an 'endurance' task with both Samantha and Ricky on secret missions... they had to choose one housemate that had to have the whole task rest upon... they chose Lewis because he was probably the most 'fit' housemate... and yes Samantha... you're still hot at 50 sweetie...

2016-08-14_18-28-07.jpg 2016-08-14_18-45-56.jpg 2016-08-14_18-52-29.jpg

...Lewis their pick as t'he fittest' pikes it before time like a wuss... Frankie ends up winning it... (I so love my little buddy Frankie!)... Lewis is talking to Big Brother... he says something... moving on... (I just don't want to hear his drivel any longer)... Bear is getting the 'Jokers' face painted onto his face because of his desperate bid for airtime yet again **yawn**... James is talking to Frankie and says "I'll be really happy to go today... and if I don't go today I'll probably win" (with tongue firmly placed in his cheek) lol!... Frankie replies "whatever you say James"... hahaha!...

...Marnie is in the Diary Room... she says something... moving on... Big Brother has them all in the loungeroom and is saying that someone has been talking about nominations (Lewis hopefully)... ha!... it was!... (so much for his bullshit statement yesterday about the rat pack NEVER talking about nominations!)... what a simpleton!... he just laughs at it.... what happened to lecturing everyone else for doing it Lewis?... what about yourself you dickwad?... because it's YOU that did it does that make it 'funny?'... his punishment?... **ho hum**... yep!... 'jail'... "I'll do it again Big Brother!" he declares... of course he will... going to Jail is not a punishment for the amount of action that they get for talking about it that's why!... there are only the rat packers giggling about it funny enough...

...Renee is talking to Ricky about Bear out in the garden... it's about his face painting antics... Chloe is in the Diary Room... (yes... you know what's coming don't you?) she says something... moving on... they show the spinning wheel where Chloe got evicted... ha!... they left out the part where Bear tried to make an idiot out of Emma and failed miserably... (sucked in Bear!)... Chloe leaves... Heavy D tells Bear that the reason that Chloe is gone is that it's because she has been the centre of attention in all of the recent arguments and Bear says "it's because she' knockin' about wiv me innit?"... (of course it is you fucknuckle!)... Bear starts on Frankie and is calling him "out of order"... Frankie just brushes off what he says and doesn't really care less in the end lol!...

...James is in the Diary Room having a fun time talking with Big Brother... at the end of his chat he says to Big Brother "listen... I think that I'm probably going to win!" rather flippantly... is he starting to actually believe that he will be now?... hahahaha!... good luck James lol!... Bear and Renee exchange words... Heavy D for some reason is trying to 'cheer up' Bear... Renee is in the Diary Room saying that she feels relieved that Chloe went and that she feels that Bear is realising that his grip isn't as tight as he thought it was within the house... it so true in my opinion... (he will start being really nasty even more now to reassert his 'stand-over' tactics over them all now)... he has nothing to lose as far as he is concerned and I feel that him and Lewis are going to turn on each other big time too... I can just sense it...

...Bear is talking with Heavy D again and has actually warned him that "now... people are gonna 'ave a 'ard time in 'ere... a very 'ard time!... I'm a loose cannon to dare ends... I'm excited about it!... I've got nuffink to lose"... ha!... as I said above... he has nothing to lose...

...Renee is in the kitchen talking about the 'house dynamics'... Frankie dances around her and tickles her lol!... (that's like tickling a Grizzly Bear's tummy to me... he's a braver man than me that's for sure!)...

...Bear is now in the Diary Room saying that he is "gutted"... (yeah sure you are Bear... you just used Chloe as the means to an end... you never had feelings for her you low-life plonk!)... you're just getting yourself more airtime that's all... he's trying to say that he has 'feelings'... as if...

...now Lewis and Marnie are talking...with Chloe being the one that left he says "that's a sweet victory for us innit babe?... I never got that close to Chloe so it doesn't matter to me but..."... (wow!... she's gone for ten seconds and you're already over her?... that's true friendship and loyalty for your rat pack members isn't it Lewis?... what a treacherous snivelling little skunk you are sunshine!... Marnie says that Chloe was shocked at how many voted for her on that wheel and Lewis then says "because they've seen the girl that I've seen in here!..."... really Lewis?... it's funny that you've never mentioned that to anyone before isn't it you turdhole?... as soon as Chloe is out of the house you say pathetic cowardly drivel like that!... I would so love for Big Brother to play that back to Bear to see what happens lol!... that would be pure TV gold right there!... please do it Big Brother... PLEASE?... lol!... what a backstabbing snivelling little traitor he is!...

...now Lewis and Marnie are talking about Bear... Marnie actually says that the other housemates have turned on Bear because he has been "being a twat!"... Lewis then replies "people haven't seen the other side of him... listen... I'm over the moon and I agree with everyone's decision in there 100 per cent however as a friend of his I'm there for him!"... (like you were for Chloe Lewis?)... (make room for some knives in your back coming up pretty soon Bear)... god Lewis sickens me!...

...Heavy D decides to tell Bear/Lewis and Marnie that 'showmances' don't make you win Big Brother lol!... Lewis bites straight away of course (well done Heavy D)... James is in the background just smiling his head off lol!... Lewis is talking some shit about soil/seed and sunshine to compare 'love' with as if he is the all-knowing guru of love... what a load of drivel! (I should know better shouldn't I?... it is Lewis that I'm talking about after all isn't it?)... Heavy D's last comment has both Marnie and Lewis stumped for an answer ... that was phucking phunny!... well done Heavy D!... lol!...

...Aubrey is in the Diary Room talking about Bear seeming like he has run out of steam and is realising that the rest of the house are not comfortable with him around them and are not happy with his presence... Bear declares that James and himself are the two with the most 'powerful positions' in the house.... what?... are you conceding that you are NOT the #1 power anymore Bear?... lol!... Heavy D brags to Bear that "the quartet is disbanded!"... hahahahahahahaha!... funny as!... Bear warns them that they need to be "a bit more careful"... (that is an outright threat Big Brother... are you going to take heed of what he said and... and... ha!... who am I kidding?)... I'm sure that James was taking the piss out of Bear when he mentioned that "you need to take out the people that are flying under the radar" comment lol!... (James will be in Jail tomorrow no doubt)...

...Katie... (yes she is still there) is talking about future nominations to Aubrey... Heavy D is still stirring Bear up... (he's doing so well)... Lewis jumps to Bear's defence of course... Bear declares to Lewis... "the game is on!"... end of show... cheers.

Chloe's been out of the house for one day and this story comes out about her
My goodness, most of her appears to be missing in this pic:
nintchdbpict000255097724.jpg

She really is very average looking. And that's a particularly shit tattoo. The "improvements" since then, really aren't, either.

Oh @Mr Stickyfingers you left out the bit where Bear was prancing about the yard singing a song he learned at kindie (obviously still fresh in his mind). God help us all. When's the next eviction?

...oh dear... it didn't take too long did it?... Chloe's been out of the house for one day and this story comes out about her past life in 'The Sun' newspaper... my goodness gracious me... what a past!... I don't care... I still didn't mind her regardless... cheers.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-as-a-160-an-hour-cocaine-taking-prostitute/

She's a WHAT?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
before becoming embroiled in a shocking gang bang scandal that reportedly netted the single mum thousands

It was so annoyingly obvious!

I was thinking about him last night, trying to work out what he has actually shared of himself, you know, his actual self. And sadly I couldn't think of one personal thing I had learned about him.

It must be exhausting feeling like you have to perform 24/7 to a camera. The ex reality stars are simply so acutely aware of them, they don't miss a second to perform, as we saw yesterday with Bear.
Stephan Bear
former roofer

My goodness, most of her appears to be missing in this pic:

She really is very average looking. And that's a particularly shit tattoo. The "improvements" since then, really aren't, either.

Oh @Mr Stickyfingers you left out the bit where Bear was prancing about the yard singing a song he learned at kindie (obviously still fresh in his mind). God help us all. When's the next eviction?

...hahaha!... no I didn't forget my friend... I skipped him doing it so that I didn't punch my computer screen and break it lol!... and I think that she looked a lot better without the two waterbeds attached to her chest but I guess that in her 'line of work' that she probably thought that they would 'enhance' her career I imagine...

She's a WHAT?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
before becoming embroiled in a shocking gang bang scandal that reportedly netted the single mum thousands

...yep!...apparently so... now the penny drops as to why she got so upset when she heard the word 'prostitutes' during that conversation of Renee's that she was listening into eh?... cheers.

...hahaha!... no I didn't forget my friend... I skipped him doing it so that I didn't punch my computer screen and break it lol!... and I think that she looked a lot better without the two waterbeds attached to her chest but I guess that in her 'line of work' that she probably thought that they would 'enhance' her career I imagine...
haha I completely understand. It just seemed particularly desperate on Bear's part.

As for Chloe, if I could make a million quid by getting sufficient surgery to turn me into a circus freak, I'd have to say I wouldn't do it.

...yep!...apparently so... now the penny drops as to why she got so upset when she heard the word 'prostitutes' during that conversation of Renee's that she was listening into eh?... cheers.
Well then why wasn't she upset at...stripper pole,boob sucking,naked prancing,bathroom shenanigans...unless her kid is blind?

Back