Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - Series Discussion

Ezminus

shakespearean tragedy
image.jpeg Celebrity Big Brother UK 2016 starts on Thursday July 28th. This is the official series disscussion thread.

"They say that the BB House will be given a glamorous make-over for the brand new celebrity Housemates, but they shouldn’t make themselves too much at home, because despite the shiny new look of the house they must remember, all that glitters is not gold!"

The rumoured housemates have been revealed. Who would you like to see go in?

I've got kind of anxiety over Renee Graziano from Mob Wives. She is for real scary, like no joke scary. Anything could happen with her. Security on standby please.

Dog The Bounty Hunters wife Beth, I haven't seen her for a few years but she has ENORMOUS Boobs and is pretty tough. She should be good.

Don't know any of the other entrants.

CBB is one of my favourite shows, they have had some awesome series over the years, hopefully this will be another.

Any interest I had in watching this (which was almost non-existant tbh) evaporated when I saw the supposed leaked cast list that involves Frankie Grande.

He.
Can.
Fuck.
Right.
Off.

Any interest I had in watching this (which was almost non-existant tbh) evaporated when I saw the supposed leaked cast list that involves Frankie Grande.

He.
Can.
Fuck.
Right.
Off.
He will. The British public won't stand for his variety of shit for too long.

(Oh. Unless production rig it like they did for that Parez prat.)

...I can't wait for this series to start but it looks like they are in trouble already... two of their 'Celebrities' have pulled out already... from this website...

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...er-2016-line-loses-two-housemates-launch.html

____________________________________________________________________________________
Celebrity Big Brother 2016 has lost at least two housemates ahead of tonight's launch, it's been reported.

Rylan Clark-Neal revealed yesterday that a pair of celebrity contestants had pulled out of the show, as the Bit On The Side host stressed that the line up was only ever confirmed when they walk into the house.

“I would love to sit here and say to you, ‘Yep this one’s going in and that’s one’s going in’… But, this is the genuine truth – up until they walk through that door, we genuinely do not know if they are going to go in," Rylan explained on ITV's This Morning.

He added: “There isn’t a massive pool… We’ve got all our housemates [now]… We’ve lost one or two over the last couple of weeks.”

One of those understood to have been ruled OUT of the show tonight is Beth Chapman, US reality star and wife of Dog The Bounty Hunter star Duane Chapman.

According to The Sun, Beth was denied a visa to take part in the show, supposedly over a shoplifting conviction for LEMONS from the 1980s.

Show producers had been looking forward to getting 'no nonsense' Beth in the house.

"Getting Beth for the new series is a real coup for Channel 5," a source told The Sun newspaper previously. “As reality stars go, she’s one of the world’s most recognisable, and she’s guaranteed to make great telly.

“She catches criminals for a living, she’s not going to tolerate any z-lister hissy fits and egos from her new housemates.”

It's a case of deja vu for CBB bosses who had lined up her husband 'Dog' for the 2012 series before he was also denied a visa.

As for who else has dropped out, it's not clear if they are another name on the leaked Celebrity Big Brother line up or not.

All we do know is that Celebrity Big Brother launches tonight at 9PM on Channel 5 where the official cast will be revealed in full.

________________________________________________________________________________

...I've already got someone to detest in the show before it even starts.... it's this idiot... Christopher Biggins...

biggins.jpg

...now I know why he has been 'starring' on BOTS as of late... I have an idea that they have had to lower their interpretation of what a 'Celebrity' is if they have had to include him in the line-up... perhaps they have begged him to do it to fill the numbers perhaps?... the guy is so far up his own sunshine hole that no other 'Celebrities' will be able to enter the house... I am not looking forward to having to watch this idiot at all... all of the others I have no idea who they are except Samantha Fox... the full line-up of the 'Celebrities' are on this website below... cheers.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/official-celebrity-big-brother-2016-8496269

Frankie Grande is the older brother of Ariana Grande and he has a YouTube channel. He hid that he was her brother until later in the show.

He was on BBUS and ended up being extremely disliked. When he was evicted he got special treatment of an audience of CBS folks so he wouldn't be booed.

He had a massive ego.

Can't wait to see what you all think about him.

I'm trying not to read about any of the housemates until I actually watch the show, though I couldn't help but look at this thread.
Frankie is only famous for having a famous sister? Oh okay. But why should I be surprised, these people aren't really "celebrities".
I'm predicting they will be a bunch of z lister Geordie Shore, TOWIE and reality tv famewhores.

Aside from that, hopefully this year will be a blast! ;)

I think maybe a woman will win this. I liked Samantha, the blonde x factor one, the loose woman, even the Georgie shore tart. But I hated Mr Boombastic, Frankie (evict it) and don't know how to feel about the bear or Lewis. Biggins made an early play for alpha male, much to Frankie's frustration. Look. At. Meeeeee!

I'm in for the ride again.

The only ones I'm shady about (like Winterbourne stated) are ALSO Frankie, Boomtastic and Lewis. Bear is kinda annoying me as well. Please don't make Heavy D be another SHOWBIZ!
I like Chole, Marnie, Sam and Aubrey so far. I feel like there's more to Chloe then what we see, behind that demeanour of course. Marnie seems like a nice girl, might slip under the radar though.

Firstly I don't know if I've made it public before, but I love Emma. I want to marry her, love her.

Anyway apart from the totally useless information about me loving Emma, I see some potential with this lot of Housemates. I've actually only heard of or seen Renee, Aubrey and Samantha. The rest of them are total unknowns to me. I can see that Biggins is obviously pretty famous they all seemed to know him and the rest were well known between themselves and the crowd..

I watch Mob Wives and I was initially a Renee fan but I went off her. I promise you she can be scary for real. I would not want to clash with her. I think she rates herself pretty highly as well. I do expect fireworks from her. Aubrey was on Celebrity Apprentice and was quite a strong determined girl with a touch of meanness about her. Again she rated herself pretty highly and wasn't afraid to mix it up.

The others as we know often happens talk a big game pre show and are sometimes boring as bat shit. I get the feeling maybe not so much with this lot. We shall see.

Glad to have CBB UK back

I'm just starting watching now. Frankie might learn from this article

1460943215442.jpg

Don’t seek attention
Braggers can be spotted from a mile away. These type of people are usually compensating for something else so they need a big and extroverted personality to cover for it. Simply speaking in a friendly and confident manner will give you all the attention you need, along with respect.

the Live launch:… 15 ‘Celebrities’ and 1 ‘celebrity stitch up’ is the claim in the opening credits… hmmmmm!... interesting!... is that meaning that one of them is a fake or something or that one of them ‘thinks’ that they are a celebrity and will be evicted more or less immediately?... one can only wonder can’t one?... if that’s the case then I hope that it is Christopher Biggins… that would make my day! lol!... Emma is looking so hot as of late… then she speaks… it’s on for 4 weeks according to Emma… apparently THE PUBLIC get to choose who the ‘celebrity stitch up’ will be… aw crap!... the one person that I don’t want to see is up first!... grrrrr!... he tells us that he is ‘anal’… um… I think that we already knew somehow Chris… he loves himself and the sound of his own voice doesn’t he?... I must admit though… he doesn’t shit me as much as ‘Showbiz!’ did… well not yet anyway… thank god Emma kept that short… good girl!... being that Christopher went in first he’ll be thinking that the house is ‘his’… all of the rest of the housemates will be ‘visitors' to him now I imagine… if you haven’t picked the vibe up yet… I don’t like the dickwad!...

…I’m wondering what the house looks like now… I’m also wondering if they will be using both of the houses at any time?...

...the 2nd person out is Saira somebody… no idea who she is of course… she seems alright so far… we’ll see… she may end up being a fiery little thing if someone shits her methinks!... lol!...

…the 3rd person is some little fairy fluff named Frankenstien… oopsies!... I mean Frankie Grande… yep!... I’m going to just love this guy… **titter titter**… no really!... I am!... (he’ll be the first one evicted I reckon)… he wants to run to become the President of the USA… yeah right!... that’s going to happen isn’t it?... no really… I am going to love ol’ Frankie… haha!...

…the 4th one out is Ricky nitwit?... I couldn’t quite catch his name… he tells us that he’s a ‘funny guy’… that definitely means that he isn’t!... anyone that TELLS you that they are funny is just waiting to be crucified… big rookie mistake there dude!... moving on… (the first one on this thread!) lol!... the crowd seems to like him so who knows eh?...

…the 5th one is a woman named Renne Grazino? from ‘Mob Wives’ (never seen it) and she likes to swear… it seems like she’s still playing her character from the show to me… (is she really like that in real life?)… I hope not anyway... she seemed a bit lost on the stage… aw man!... she has a Kim Karshitian butt doesn’t she?... an implant perhaps?...

…the 6th housemate is Marnie Simpson and she’s ‘not a slag’… just ask her... ‘she’s bisexual… she’s got a good bum… good hair and probably has the best looking vagina in Newcastle’ is her claim to fame as well as having been in 'Geordie Shores'… yeah well!... there you have it!... there’s nothing more that I can add to that lol!... she has a crush on SIMON COWELL?... hahahahaha!... that’s gross!... I’m probably going to like her lol!...

…the 7th is James Whale… apparently he is a radio ‘shock jock’… (probably Britain’s version of Kyle Sandilands I guess?)… I’m not going to like this guy for sure I’m afraid… those types are usually as boring as batshit out of their shows… on the stage he seemed lost for words while talking to Emma… as I said… as boring as batshit!...

8th is Aubrey O’Day… she sings songs… that’s about it methinks!... she’s talking ‘tough’… right okay!... with that cape on Emma looks like she’s about to fly around the room like a Superhero lol!... to be honest I couldn’t be bothered to listen to what Aubrey said on stage… moving on…

9th is Stephen Bear from ‘Ex on the Beach’… e’ can ‘ave any bird e’ wants an believes dat de Earf is flat!... e’s a talka an a walka!... cor blimey leeve it owt!... ‘ere… you lookin’ for a bit of bovva?... watch it or I’ll nut ya!... wot a bloody wanka!... e’s a bleedin’ tossa!...

10th is Katie Waissel… apparently she was on X Factor… that’s it!... apparently there was an ‘incident’ that happened with her on the show… woteva!...

11th is Lewis Bloor… or was that low arsed bore?... perhaps my hearing is on the decline?... what a love-me-do wanker!... he was on ‘Towie’… whatever that is… jeez!... is he one of the ‘best’ that they could muster up?... there must be some slim pickings nowadays as far as trying to find ‘Celebrities’ that are willing to go in the house now I guess?...

12th is Grant Bovey who is somebodies ex-husband… and THAT makes him a ‘Celebrity?’… give me a break!.... how the hell does that make him a ‘Celebrity’?... seriously?... another case of ‘scraping the bottom of the barrel’ surely?...

13th is Chloe Khan… she sang something too… she was on the X Factor too… it’s going to be a competition in the house between her and Frankenstein… aw nuts!... I mean Frankie Grande… on which one looks at themselves in the mirrors the most before they are evicted methinks!... I wonder if her tits are fake?... nah!... they’re real of course!... silly me!...I'm probably going to like this air headed bimboid for some reason that I can't possibly fathom...

14th is Heavy D?????... WTF????... hahaha!... I like him before he even speaks!... lol!... he reminds me of Jack Black in ‘Tropic Thunder!’… lol!... I’m going to so love this guy I just know it lol!... he’s fantastically funny!... he’s definitely my favourite… Heavy D to win this for sure!... lol!... he’s going to drive the others mental… I can just see it so easily lol!... GO HEAVY D!!!!...

3772440267_1d209d70c3_z.jpg 2016-07-29_20-31-57.jpg

15th is Sam Fox… she is and always has been a bloody stunner to me!... she’s gorgeous!... I love her… hahaha!... “I helped a lot of young men grow up in the 80’s”… hahahahahaha!... what a brilliant one-liner!... lol!... I’m so going to love seeing her in the house… what a hunny bunny… yum!... jeez!... her mum didn’t look too bad for her age from the short glimpse that I saw either!...

…thank god that those rumours of Lateysha going into the house were bullshit… I so couldn’t have handled that!... well… it seems like it’s going to be quite interesting this series… I just can’t wait to watch Heavy D drive these people insane lol!... I hope that he drives Christopher Biggins up the wall first… that would be such a bonus for me lol!... one housemate is going to be the secret ‘boss’ of the house and is going to be told who it is during a ‘silent disco’… one person will be picked but all of the others will be in on it… only that one person will think that they are the ‘secret boss’... this sounds like it’s going to be some fun... they are all ‘dancing in the garden… THE PUBLIC pick Christopher Biggins as the fall guy!... hahaha!... perfect!!!!!... what a sap!... I’m so going to enjoy watching his megalomaniacal ego trip run it’s full amount just to be made to look a total wanker at the end lol!... I love it!... well done Big Brother!... he is told that who he picks will be leaving the house when in fact he will be saving them without his knowledge… all the other housemates have been told to annoy him in order for him to ‘evict’ them… that will be so funny to watch methinks!... end of show… cheers.

Last edited:
Back