Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

Here are all the BB bits from Sunrise this morning:

HOLD UP
Am I missing something or did they somehow film "live" from a house that was torn apart 2 months ago?

O_OO_OO_O

HOLD UP
Am I missing something or did they somehow film "live" from a house that was torn apart 2 months ago?

O_OO_OO_O

Only the outside of the house was dismantled not the inside.

Only the outside of the house was dismantled not the inside.
I just can't imagine they paid the rent for two extra whole months just for a sunrise promo ep, especially when it was on such a budget...

I just have doubts given when Sam Mac was in the house on Sunrise he said it was freezing outside. So it would have had to been filmed live or quite recently.
As mentioned in another post, on my walk past a couple of weeks ago, it was quite clear it was all still in tact except for the outside facade.

I just have doubts given when Sam Mac was in the house on Sunrise he said it was freezing outside. So it would have had to been filmed live or quite recently.
It was obviously live. Sunrise, The Morning Show and The Kyle & Jackie-O Show among others have all been doing publicity direct from the house this past weekend.

For whatever reason they dismantled the set immediately after production but it’s definitely put back together now.

It was obviously live. Sunrise, The Morning Show and The Kyle & Jackie-O Show among others have all been doing publicity direct from the house this past weekend.

For whatever reason they dismantled the set immediately after production but it’s definitely put back together now.

Perhaps it’s all been left in tact to film another series soon if ratings were solid... perhaps even a celeb version.

I took this screen grab from the 7plus promo from last night's episode. Going from the mockup it looks like we will be voting the winner via 7Plus.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 9.52.59 pm.jpg

OK just quickly scanned through some of the early points to see how close people came to tipping the format.

(regarding the "control room" spotted in the promo)
maybe a housemate will be able to see the camera feed?

CORRECT!

Don't read too much into it. That's a just a mock up of a control room to compliment the narration "It's about doing whatever I say". No way the real one would have all of that fancy lighting unless the control room is featured in the show.

ALSO CORRECT!

The entire show is going to be souped up Friday Night Games with evictions.

10/10!

I also wouldn’t be surprised if this format had little to no narration

ALSO CORRECT!

There may not be veto.

YEP!

It sounds like each episode will be:

Filler house footage -> Games -> Games
Winner deciding their nominees -> Housemates voting and evicting a housemate that night.

CLOSE ENOUGH (not so much house footage tbh)

Well done guys, gold stars all around. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

And here we have the people in the present predict the future of a program that was pre recorded in the past. How very amusing.
Haha, well it's not like anyone here has any inside knowledge so I think we're good.

Back