Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

Not saying it isn’t true (although the production intervention bit certainly is), but keep in mind SD has mad beef with Tully for ages, for which Estelle seems to have been caught in the crossfire.

In regards to that particular rumour, they also claimed in the podcast that Tim would’ve been voted out a couple of weeks back, which obviously hasn’t panned out.
I don't think the rumour was that Tim would be voted out a couple of weeks back but they'll be leaving before Estelle.

So if it holds true, Tim seems to be the first one leaving this week.

This week's spoilers. Dissect away!

Monday: When Big Brother shows the housemates some unseen videos from their time in the house, previous alliances become shaky. Big Brother drops a massive bombshell.

Tuesday: Big Brother informs the housemates that two OGs will compete in a second chance challenge, along with one of the five housemates in the house, to win another chance to return.

Wednesday: The newbies have their sights set on the end game. When a newbie wins the nomination challenge and a spot in Top 5, its evident that one of the OGs will go home tonight.

Monday: When Big Brother shows the housemates some unseen videos from their time in the house, previous alliances become shaky. Big Brother drops a massive bombshell.

Tuesday: Big Brother informs the housemates that two OGs will compete in a second chance challenge, along with one of the five housemates in the house, to win another chance to return.

Wednesday: The newbies have their sights set on the end game. When a newbie wins the nomination challenge and a spot in Top 5, its evident that one of the OGs will go home tonight.

I hate when the "secrets revealed" activity happens so late after the game, particularly after nominations end, so it doesn't have that big of an impact. And I don't trust this show to have filmed any genuine drama so it'll be fun to see their reactions and then nothing. BBUK tends to do this throughout the HM's entire stay in the house, so relationships are always tested on a weekly basis.

Tuesday is huge though. Doesn't seem like whoever it is lasts very long though lol

Interesting… after Wednesday’s show I tweeted that I think Estelle and Tim will be evicted next and I’d love for them to have a challenge and one of them return…only one person liked that tweet…Estelle. So I guess I’m right lol

Also I hate when they say if a newbie or OG wins the challenge because it makes watching the challenge boring but I guess if I really didn’t want spoilers I wouldn’t be reading them lol

I don't think the rumour was that Tim would be voted out a couple of weeks back but they'll be leaving before Estelle.

So if it holds true, Tim seems to be the first one leaving this week.
SD definitely said Tim would be evicted two weeks ago and was wrong. I’m only new to knowing who SD is but she seems to get a lot wrong and upset people…

SD definitely said Tim would be evicted two weeks ago and was wrong. I’m only new to knowing who SD is but she seems to get a lot wrong and upset people…
Isn't this where the rumour comes from?

It doesn't say it would have happened two weeks ago. It just says Tim is being evicted before Estelle, and since Estelle is still there it's quite possible the rumour still is correct (although I don't know about the rest of the article there).

It doesn't say it would have happened two weeks ago. It just says Tim is being evicted before Estelle, and since Estelle is still there it's quite possible the rumour still is correct (although I don't know about the rest of the article there).
Maybe she misspoke, but she makes the claim on Ep 193 of the podcast around the 17:30 mark.

^^not sure if spoiler tags are necessary in this thread but using them anyway.

I’m referring to what I heard straight out of SD mouth on her podcast, not an article.

That's why Tim called her Amber Heard, all the lying & bullshit, all the tweets about how Tim etc treated her. The tweets they were told to delete by producers etc.

Maybe they got the idea for the coin from Lara's pillow flip 🤣

Back